PDA

View Full Version : 8 New BC Screens

Warlock
11-01-2006, 01:00 PM
Blizzard has released <A HREF="http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade/screenshots.html">eight more Burning Crusade shots</a> showing off various areas of Outland. Go check them out.

ScytheRexx
11-01-2006, 02:06 PM
Those crazy Goblins... Where are they going to take that rocket?

Vonhahn
11-01-2006, 06:39 PM
Portals are for sissies. Real goblins fly to other worlds for there traiding.

Also, from what i've read (on the beta forums I think), all the Goblin guards in area 52 were tuxedos, and you get a debuff everytime you walk past them called "flash of light." It dosent actually do anything, but the tool tip says "you cant remember a thing," or something along those lines. :D

Yuber8900
11-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Portals are for sissies. Real goblins fly to other worlds for there traiding.

Also, from what i've read (on the beta forums I think), all the Goblin guards in area 52 were tuxedos, and you get a debuff everytime you walk past them called "flash of light." It dosent actually do anything, but the tool tip says "you cant remember a thing," or something along those lines. :D

Here come the Goblins in Black!

Kenzuki
11-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Beware the GIB.

Yuber8900
11-01-2006, 07:35 PM
Beware the GIB.

And their off-shoot the INSTA-GIB.

jov
11-02-2006, 01:55 AM
when i was a kid, me and my friend (who oddly is now my roommate) used to draw this world filled with odd creatures. we were inspired by a t.v. show host; mark kistler. mark kistler basically taught kids how to "draw in 3d" through his various "draw-squad" books and shows. i know many people in my generation were affected by this guy, i think gabe of penny-arcade discusses meeting him and all.

where am i going with this, oh yeah. one of the things we drew, mainly because mark kislter drew them, were these floating islands. am i surpised to see them in the burning crusade? not at all. i can't wait to druidfly up to them and rock out. i don't care if i'm fast, i will fly for free! muahahah! i still prefer cheetah to riding a damned kodo. why would i take a measly wyvern when i can stormcrow!?

Creative
11-02-2006, 02:11 AM
Nice pictures =)

And, about time the picture wasnt a Blood Elf/Draenei in front of a wall :/