PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming WoW RPG Book Info

Warlock
11-05-2006, 10:20 PM
Finally <A HREF="http://forums.white-wolf.com/viewtopic.php?t=48859">we have some information</a> on the next WoW RPG book coming after the Horde Player's Guide (Nov. 15th) and the Monster Guide (est. Jan 31st):

<ul>The time seems right to announce the book following the Horde Player's Guide. The next book is called Dark Factions. It's similar to the Alliance and Horde Player's Guides, but for independent races and factions. You'll see things like naga, pandaren, satyrs, the Argent Dawn, the Cult of the Damned, the Farstriders, and such. More info to come. I think I'm giving an online interview this Wednesday evening (through Blizzplanet.com); you're welcome to come and ask questions about Dark Factions if you like. </ul>Interesting.. I'm sure more info on this book will be released soon, so keep your eyes peeled.

Ersinus
11-06-2006, 02:07 AM
I hope they'll cover the Scourge also not just Cult of the Dammed. Its going to be great book.

Creative
11-06-2006, 07:55 AM
And why is the Argent Dawn with the "Dark Factions"...? :P

Kaziel
11-06-2006, 08:19 AM
Because they don't want to devote a whole separate book to the few "good" neutral factions.

Kenzuki
11-06-2006, 10:03 AM
They might even change the name of the book, who knows. I just hope they don't push the Monster Guide back again.