PDA

View Full Version : WoW Game Statistics

Warlock
11-28-2006, 02:15 PM
Blizzard just added a page detailing several <A HREF="http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/toplist/buttons.html">WoW Game Statistics</a> such as most auctioned item, fiercest creatures, etc. It's very cool and interesting to see the results of some of these (taken from across all servers). Be sure to give it a look.

ScytheRexx
11-28-2006, 02:51 PM
Blizzard just added a page detailing several <A HREF="http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/toplist/buttons.html">WoW Game Statistics</a> such as most auctioned item, fiercest creatures, etc. It's very cool and interesting to see the results of some of these (taken from across all servers). Be sure to give it a look.

Drek'Thar for PRESIDENT! Old duel-weilding shamen FTW.

Vicious
11-28-2006, 03:05 PM
Drek'Thar for PRESIDENT! Old duel-weilding shamen FTW.

MOAR LIEK ALLIANSE RULEZ!!

ScytheRexx
11-28-2006, 03:32 PM
MOAR LIEK ALLIANSE RULEZ!!

N00Bz! Allianse SUKZ! :D

Kenzuki
11-28-2006, 08:46 PM
Defias Pillager is 4th lol. I hate those guys.....

Vicious
11-29-2006, 04:11 AM
Defias Pillager is 4th lol. I hate those guys.....

Defias trapper at 8th, i hate those guys more....

Timolas
11-29-2006, 12:40 PM
Defias are tough bastards it seems ;P.

66th Mor'Ladim 10,169

Mor'Ladim gives bad memories. He's like the Devilsaur of Duskwood - deadly and comes up behind you.

Anyway, in response to Alliance suzkrozox. Horde sukxkcxorz. Thought I might contribute.

Kerrah
11-30-2006, 11:10 AM
Noobs who do one quest play Alliance. This can be seen with the Human First Quest being the most done one in the game by far.

Timolas
11-30-2006, 01:07 PM
Noobs who do one quest play Alliance.
Or else a lot of people roll humans.

DreamingGod
11-30-2006, 02:15 PM
Defias kill lots of people it seems.

They've killed more people than Ony!

Vicious
11-30-2006, 02:45 PM
Or else a lot of people roll humans.

And are noobs. =P

Timolas
11-30-2006, 02:46 PM
And are noobs. =P
Reason being?

Vicious
11-30-2006, 03:25 PM
It´s kinda obvious, most if not all, of the "deadliest monsters" are mobs that kill Alliance players, the ultimate proof that the noobs play in Alliance is the fact that Drek ´thar is number one and Vanndar is like the 20th one.

Most people play Alliance, so there are more noobs in the Alliance.

Kakwakas
11-30-2006, 11:12 PM
It´s kinda obvious, most if not all, of the "deadliest monsters" are mobs that kill Alliance players, the ultimate proof that the noobs play in Alliance is the fact that Drek ´thar is number one and Vanndar is like the 20th one.

Most people play Alliance, so there are more noobs in the Alliance.

Math time!
Let's say in a group of 30 people, 20 people roll Alliance and 10 roll Horde.
10 Alliance players die fighting Hogger.
5 Horde players die trying to find Mankirk's wife.
See where I'm going?

Or for BG's... 10 Alterac Valley battlegrounds are played. The Alliance makes it to Drek'thar and wins 8 of them. Drek'thar kills many Alliance in the process. The Horde only wins 2 of them, so the Alliance AV leader (what's his name again?) doesn't kill nearly as many as Drek'thar.

What does all this mean?
OH SNAP!
Numbers do nothing to represent each faction. =O

Smeedle
12-01-2006, 02:56 AM
As Kakwakas said the only reason why Drek'Thar has so much more kills than Vanndar is because the Alliance wins much more Alterac Valleys. In most of the AVs I play the Alliance has killed Drek'Thar before the Horde even managed to get to Vanndar. So of course Drek'Thar would have much more kills.

Kerrah
12-01-2006, 06:06 AM
Alliance just is too stupid to realise that HE FREAKING GETS FULL HEALTH IF YOU PULL HIM OUT!

This happens once in a while for the horde, alliance players try it all the time and never seem to learn.

Timolas
12-01-2006, 01:11 PM
Alliance just is too stupid to realise that HE FREAKING GETS FULL HEALTH IF YOU PULL HIM OUT!

This happens once in a while for the horde, alliance players try it all the time and never seem to learn.
People get it, but all it takes is one idiot running for his life really.