PDA

View Full Version : Under Development: Patch 2.1 Updates

Warlock
04-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Blizzard updated the <A HREF="http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/">Under Development</a> page today with several new things coming in patch 2.1. Aside from the afore-announced Black Temple, several new quest hubs will open up, the quest series for an epic Netherdrake flying mount, Druid epic flight form, and much more! Go check it out!

ScytheRexx
04-09-2007, 09:44 PM
The Netherdrake is going to be QUEST based? This is great news.

Though knowing my luck it will cost 7000g.

Yuber8900
04-09-2007, 10:10 PM
Blizzard updated the <A HREF="http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/">Under Development</a> page today with several new things coming in patch 2.1. Aside from the afore-announced Black Temple, several new quest hubs will open up, the quest series for an epic Netherdrake flying mount, Druid epic flight form, and much more! Go check it out!

Damn I thought the Druid Epic Flight was a false rumor.

Lucky ass bastards!

Timolas
04-10-2007, 03:38 AM
Druids are the new pallies and locks when it comes to mounts.

Warlock
04-10-2007, 07:04 AM
The Netherdrake is going to be QUEST based? This is great news.

Though knowing my luck it will cost 7000g.

You still have to pay for 5000g training :( On this and the druid form I believe (what I've heard). So it saves you no real money (like 200g, whoop-de-do), it just looks cool.

Creative
04-10-2007, 07:29 AM
Don't underestimate the looks!

Plenty of people I know would chose a better looking armour before a stronger one, and I play on a PvP server!

Which explains why I used the first warlock robe for Blood Elves until 14 on my blood elf... >_>

Looks > Stats!

Warlock
04-10-2007, 08:22 AM
Don't underestimate the looks!

Plenty of people I know would chose a better looking armour before a stronger one, and I play on a PvP server!

Which explains why I used the first warlock robe for Blood Elves until 14 on my blood elf... >_>

Looks > Stats!

Not at level 70 they don't :P Or at least, those that do suck :P You shouldn't sacrifice stats for "prettiness".. that just gimps you. At level 14 it doesn't matter because everything is easy as hell anyways. But I wouldn't run Deadmines or something with someone wearing the lvl 1 starting robe :P

Of course, mounts are a completely different issue though :P

Rebirth
04-10-2007, 10:55 AM
That's a crap load of new content, I didn't know they had that much up their sleeve. Talk about a huge patch.

Kenzuki
04-10-2007, 02:12 PM
A new flying mount in Skettis? Interesting.....

Tularis
04-10-2007, 02:33 PM
That's a crap load of new content, I didn't know they had that much up their sleeve. Talk about a huge patch.

And yet theres still heaps of people on the WoW forums complaining about how there isn't enough. Talk about not being able to some happy no matter what :mad:

Anyhow, looks like an awesome patch, can't wait. I am tempted to go for the Skettis mount purely to see what it is like, although I could imagine it being an owl or something similiar. The Ogre area sounds interesting too, and more information on Ethereals is always a good thing!

Rebirth
04-10-2007, 04:19 PM
And yet theres still heaps of people on the WoW forums complaining about how there isn't enough. Talk about not being able to some happy no matter what :mad:

Anyhow, looks like an awesome patch, can't wait. I am tempted to go for the Skettis mount purely to see what it is like, although I could imagine it being an owl or something similiar. The Ogre area sounds interesting too, and more information on Ethereals is always a good thing!

the ogre plain of enlightenment or something? sounds like a good source of info to me. i think the ogres have a heavier lore impact on draenor then we think, with the gronn and what not.

Aldrius
04-10-2007, 04:52 PM
And yet theres still heaps of people on the WoW forums complaining about how there isn't enough. Talk about not being able to some happy no matter what

Uh... people aren't even in HYJAL yet.

Not enough content my ass. Then again... I did quit because I was bored...

Cantus
04-10-2007, 06:32 PM
Damn them, and I just canceled my account on Saturday thinking that kind of content was months away. Now I actually have to juggle my time again between school, social life, and WoW.