PDA

View Full Version : WoW RPG: Even More Magic and Mayhem Announced

Warlock
07-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Just when you thought two books was enough... <A HREF="http://forums.white-wolf.com/viewtopic.php?t=60344">White Wolf decided it wasn't</a>:
<ul><font size=1>Announcing: Even More Magic & Mayhem.
Third in the series of books expanding on the world of magic and technology, this book is full of new and variant rules, including "official" *wink wink* revisions of several core classes to balance and update with the times. Also included are finally poisons and diseases rules, as well as trapmaking. We've also finally updated the last abilities and spells from the MMO (non-BC content only), and added just a bit more goodness. Lastly, unlike the previous two books, two full adventures are included. This book is chock full of simply fantastic art as well, meeting the quality you've come to enjoy out of our products. </font></ul>They also put up a Table of Contents, <A HREF="http://wow-fan-atists.googlegroups.com/web/EMM%26M%20cover.jpg?gda=FhjYHkIAAABjMAK_T_MUa2Cazy Mesme0FHS4kKbmAs6wK7OKRg9dNmG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDTSJ2vv05hpXEZ6Q5fDTS-h2SEWJe1PRUnXPvnt5s2d8g">cover art</a>, and others (some of which seems to be hosted on some Google groups thing, I can't see it, I have no idea...).

As far as I can tell, this is a downloadable content thing, and will be free. So hey, you can't go wrong with free. Be sure to keep an eye out.

Kerrah
07-02-2007, 04:25 AM
That cover art looks like poop.

Yuber8900
07-02-2007, 05:41 AM
That cover art looks like poop.

Well the gnome looks spiffy.

handclaw
07-02-2007, 06:11 AM
I proposed him to do some artwork, but noooo..... :rolleyes: :P

Yuber8900
07-02-2007, 06:56 AM
I proposed him to do some artwork, but noooo..... :rolleyes: :P

Why hire competent people when...yeah I forgot the point I was gonna make so...

Look a giant A

Kenzuki
07-02-2007, 06:57 AM
Is this like an official thing?

Timolas
07-02-2007, 07:06 AM
Look a giant A

*Is distracted from Mage's unfinished statement as was intended*

*_*

Yuber8900
07-02-2007, 07:09 AM
Is this like an official thing?

As official as ""official" *wink wink*" gets.

Rowan Seven
07-02-2007, 09:17 AM
It's a fanbook, written by fans and one of the Warcraft RPG writers/developers on their own time. It is not an official White Wolf product, although it may or may not be referenced in future official RPG installments. Whether or not it becomes unofficially "official" likely depends on how the official RPG line treats it in the future. Until that question has been answered, you may consider it...D20 fanfiction by an actual member of the staff, if you want to.

Nephalim
07-11-2007, 06:25 AM
Rowan, do you know which writer/developer, by chance?

Vicious
07-11-2007, 06:54 AM
It´s MagusRogue yet again Neph.

But i don´t think you should be worried, this books is mainly about spells and abilities rather than actual lore and history.

Saim
07-13-2007, 04:06 AM
I remember that MagusRogue had all these classes and races up on a site because thez where re-dos of the races and classes in the RPG or not in the RPG yet. Maybe part of the book is going to be that?