PDA

View Full Version : 10th Grade English Teacher Writes Erotic Novels

Dithon1
12-15-2011, 08:41 PM
Pretty old news, all things considered, but seeing as I just found out about it, and it seemed strange enough to warrant a post.

News story:

http://snydercounty.wnep.com/news/news/parents-english-teacher-writes-racy-novels/58743

Her.. Website: o_O

http://www.judymays.com/

Whatchu' 'tink?

Personally, if the parent is worried that the teacher will start trying to have sex with her students, well...

I don't think they have to worry about that.

Slowpokeking
12-15-2011, 08:43 PM
I don't think it's wrong as long as she does not teach her students about those. Everyone has a life.

Mustrum
12-15-2011, 08:44 PM
Whatchu' 'tink?

I think it's weird that I have nearly a thousand more posts than you, and I joined six months later than you.

Ruinshin
12-15-2011, 08:46 PM
I think the lady is going to get fired, and I think its a damned shame.

She is a good teacher, as long as she doesn't advertise her books its not going to matter.

America really needs to stop demonizing sex. Its rather sad books like Tarzan are perfectly ok but anything to do with sex? Ohhh no, can't have that anywhere near the youth.

Lord Grimtale
12-15-2011, 09:00 PM
It's inevitable, if you have affiliation with something of the sexual variety you're going to get fired for being perceived as some sex deviant.

It's best to keep it a secret and treat it more like a hobby so you don't get shitcanned.

Ashendant
12-15-2011, 09:14 PM
"Now my son knows so how is he thinking when he's sitting in her class knowing what she does on the side,"

Yes he is surely having a orgasm in her class :rolleyes:

"I was shocked. If you are a teacher you shouldn't be doing that," said former student Shanette Apple.
Go back to school, you obviously need your degree on "Life"

"I was sort of shocked.Sitting in her class I had no idea. She is a good teacher but I had no idea what was going on behind the scenes," said former student Drew Hollenbach.
Sexophobiac Drama queen USA, poulation YOU

Parent Deanna Stepp said the evidence is clear. "She is teaching children that are under the age of 18 and definitely the books that she is writing are adult books. I think she needs to make a decision as to what she wants to do. Either be a school teacher or author," Stepp said.

:rolleyes: Erotic Author means she's turning her class into a Harem

Mustrum
12-15-2011, 09:19 PM
Life really isn't fair sometimes, is it?

I confess, as something of an elitist, I am not necessarily inclined to think charitably toward someone who writes trashy novels. But still.

What I want to know is who was the person who put two and two together first. Who was the person who both read these novels regularly enough to be familiar with the author and knew of this person's teaching career?

Omacron
12-15-2011, 09:28 PM
More than a handful of the people writing for my mother's erotica companies work as teachers or professors, and it's not like 10th graders don't know what sex is, nor is she teaching it or thrusting it in peoples' faces. I don't see the problem.

Mustrum
12-15-2011, 09:32 PM
More than a handful of the people writing for my mother's erotica companies work as teachers or professors, and it's not like 10th graders don't know what sex is, nor is she teaching it or thrusting it in peoples' faces. I don't see the problem.

The problem is that now it's out in the open everyone will be telling their kids about it, and they in turn will be unable to think of anything else in her class. The problem is people are stupid and will act all 'shocked' and 'horrified' until she is forced out of her job.

Omacron
12-15-2011, 09:36 PM
Good thing for her erotica is one of the few growing industries in this economy. Maybe her books will be selling better if she's the subject of this controversy, enough to offset the losses from her losing her teaching job.

Fojar
12-15-2011, 09:51 PM
My mother was a teacher and I have it on good authority that she had sex at least once.

What a deviant. She should've been fired as soon as she had children.

Lord Grimtale
12-15-2011, 10:12 PM
Good thing for her erotica is one of the few growing industries in this economy. Maybe her books will be selling better if she's the subject of this controversy, enough to offset the losses from her losing her teaching job.
Her.. Website: o_O

http://www.judymays.com/

http://ruriimatsuii.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/free_spongebob_squarepants_screensaver-113199-2.jpeg

Cantus
12-15-2011, 10:12 PM
I had a teacher who wrote BDSM wonder woman fanfics, pretty gruesome stuff too. Technically we could see to it he got fired, but the fact is he never even mentioned comics in his class, much less anything erotic. I'd say firing people like them over their personal lives would just prove how bad the education system is, we can't even have people slightly outside the hive mind.

Slowpokeking
12-15-2011, 10:15 PM
I had a teacher who wrote BDSM wonder woman fanfics, pretty gruesome stuff too. Technically we could see to it he got fired, but the fact is he never even mentioned comics in his class, much less anything erotic. I'd say firing people like them over their personal lives would just prove how bad the education system is, we can't even have people slightly outside the hive mind.

At least 30% of the super heroine erotic fanfic are about WW.

Honestly I've written some before(not WOW), with mostly plot, very little erotic stuff.

HalfElfDragon
12-15-2011, 10:30 PM
I'll bet you have.

Lord Grimtale
12-15-2011, 10:31 PM
We should talk more about BDSM on the month of Jesus's birthday.

Slowpokeking
12-15-2011, 10:35 PM
I don't like BDSM story, they may be fun to read if you like the female, but most of the story are going to about, you know, @#$ rather than normal plot and there is little character development other than, you know...

Dithon1
12-15-2011, 10:37 PM
We should talk more about BDSM on the month of Jesus's birthday.

He wasn't actually born in December, you know.

To continue on...

I don't think any of the students have to worry about having sexual thoughts in her classroom. Towards the teacher, at least.

I mean... Have you -seen- the picture of her?

Lord Grimtale
12-15-2011, 10:44 PM
He wasn't actually born in December, you know.

To continue on...

I don't think any of the students have to worry about having sexual thoughts in her classroom. Towards the teacher, at least.

Yay, you found the troll!

Ruinshin
12-15-2011, 11:20 PM
Yay, you found the troll!

http://www.essortment.com/christmas-pagan-origins-42543.html

I don't know if you are joking or not grim, so no offense meant.

Many of the "Christian" holidays are taken or adapted from earlier religions and beliefs.

It really shouldn't have an effect on if you believe or not, as much as the...hmm.. culture... that was built up over the centuries has been adopted as fact.

Fojar
12-15-2011, 11:33 PM

Oh I'm sure that she doesn't look that ba-

*clicks the link*

Jesus fuck put a NSFW label on that.

Ruinshin
12-15-2011, 11:43 PM
Four and a half stars from Romantic Times Magazine!

Celestial Passions: Brianna

All Brianna did was what any other decent human being would do - rescue a pair of aliens her boss was about to dissect and get them back to their space ship. In the process, she ended up as a medical experiment of one of their scientists.
Captain Alalakan don al Charadadon was not about to let Dr. Bakon don al Rodak conduct his ridiculous sexual experiments on an inhabitant from this newly discovered world, even if it meant he had to marry her to save her.
So, Brianna finds herself hurtling through space married to a very sexy alien from a planet where hedonishm is the norm, and there are three sexes, male, female, and hermaphrodite. And Rodak wants her back and is willing to do anything to get her.

wow...

EDIT:

Holy shit, she wrote a vampire eroitca book where the vampire is named Rusty Nipple... I...I...OHH MY GOD!

Nobunaga
12-16-2011, 01:47 AM
is the teacher hot too? just curious.:D

Ruinshin
12-16-2011, 01:56 AM

http://media.dtsph.com/sites/wnep.com/files/imagecache/story615/337765860-26142301_3.jpg

Royalpimp
12-16-2011, 02:00 AM

Click the first link.

As long as she doesn't mention it in class I don't see what's the problem. Can't people do whatever they want to do with their lives?(in the limits of the law).

Not like anyone will want to bone her anyway.

Omacron
12-16-2011, 02:02 AM
http://media.dtsph.com/sites/wnep.com/files/imagecache/story615/337765860-26142301_3.jpg

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/man-the-harpoons.jpg

Faine
12-16-2011, 02:50 AM

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4br8obVB41qza4ndo1_500.png

Volkrin
12-16-2011, 03:10 AM
I guess I'm kinda late on the "express my opinion" train, but I don't see why this is an issue. My attitude on things like this is that not only should people not have to fear that any (legal) activities they engage in during their personal time will get them fired lest someone get offended, but people need to loosen the fuck up about sex in general. Maybe it's just because I'm jaded enough that anything below the /d threshold seems downright blasť, but I honestly cannot figure out why people get in such a huff when sex is mentioned, it's a totally alien thought process to me.

Ded Chikn
12-16-2011, 04:12 AM
"Well johnny, your essay got a D."

"It's ok, I just wrote a shitty paper so I could jerk off to your critique of it."

Aneurysm
12-16-2011, 06:07 AM
http://www.pitch.com/binary/ca1d/think_of_the_children.jpg

Sonneillon
12-16-2011, 07:01 AM
Gasp! A teacher knows about sex, surely shes going to inform the teenagers! Quick, burn her!

Nozdormu
12-16-2011, 08:32 AM
I think it's weird that I have nearly a thousand more posts than you, and I joined six months later than you.

I think you're obsessed with post counts.

Mustrum
12-16-2011, 08:35 AM
I think you're obsessed with post counts.

And...1382!

Sonneillon
12-16-2011, 08:38 AM
And...1382!

Quality over quantity Mustrum. Caring about postcounts lay the pathway to darkness.

Slowpokeking
12-16-2011, 10:01 AM
The author does not have to be hot, where did this kind of thoughts come from?

Just like Alexandre Dumas does not look like Count of Monte Cristo or D'Artagnan or any of the fictional heroes of his work.

Nozdormu
12-16-2011, 11:02 AM
The author does not have to be hot, where did this kind of thoughts come from?

Just like Alexandre Dumas does not look like Count of Monte Cristo or D'Artagnan or any of the fictional heroes of his work.

Alexandre Dumas didn't write erotic novels, plus men doesn't count.

Slowpokeking
12-16-2011, 11:07 AM
Alexandre Dumas didn't write erotic novels plus men doesn't count.

What I'm trying to say is: Don't blame a writer's appearance simply because that's far from the characters he/she created or the type of his/her story does not welcome this kind of looking.

Lord Grimtale
12-16-2011, 11:18 AM
Quality over quantity

Words of wisdom. I've gotten the feeling this phrase has been pretty neglected these days.

Royalpimp
12-16-2011, 11:41 AM
Words of wisdom. I've gotten the feeling this phrase has been pretty neglected these days.

You'd think Soldrethar would make people remember these words a lot more often.

Nobunaga
12-18-2011, 06:42 AM
As long as she doesn't mention it in class I don't see what's the problem. Can't people do whatever they want to do with their lives?(in the limits of the law).

Not like anyone will want to bone her anyway.

yeah, i agree to this.