PDA

View Full Version : "Tides of Darkness" is Out!

Warlock
08-22-2007, 03:03 PM
"World of WarCraft: Tides of Darkness", the novelization of WarCraft 2 by Aaron Rosenburg, is now out on store shelves! (about a week earlier than it was supposed to be!) Be sure to run over to your local bookstore and pick up a copy!

Kenzuki
08-22-2007, 04:36 PM
If you're a Warcraft fan you NEED this book. I warn you though, the Horde aren't the good guys in this so if you don't like the Horde being portrayed in a darker light I suggest you suck it up and accept history.

Flamestrider
08-22-2007, 04:51 PM
See, Kenzuki this is exactly what I'm talking about. You take every oportunity you can get to state your views on pretty much any subjects as if they were facts. If nobody takes the batit, you just repeat the statement again in your next post

So far I'm loving the book, honest to god it's like I'm playing Warcraft II again! I won't give away too many details but let's just say that I am not dissapointed in Orgrim Doomhammer. He is every bit as he was in the Warcraft II manual, albeit with a more sense of honor this time. For those of you hoping to see a good Doomhammer you'll be dissapointed as even though he's no Grom Hellscream he's far from good in this book.

One.

He's managed to make Doomhammer noble and honorable yet at the same he's also quite nasty as well. Doomhammer isn't the good guy in this thing folks.

Two.

And this one makes three.

Kenzuki
08-22-2007, 04:58 PM
Flamestrider, no one cares ok? Grow up honestly.

Flamestrider
08-22-2007, 06:04 PM
Flamestrider, grow up seriously.

Sorry, you used that one already. I have grown a lot since the time in which, in my youthful ignorance, I dared to voice the opinion that they shouldn't make a third Diablo game. I am now fifteen feet high, and incapable of growing any further.

Kenzuki
08-22-2007, 06:08 PM
Sorry, you used that one already. I have grown a lot since the time in which, in my youthful ignorance, I dared to voice the opinion that they shouldn't make a third Diablo game. I am now fifteen feet high, and incapable of growing any further.

Ok, so continue to keep acting like a jerk then.

Flamestrider
08-22-2007, 06:11 PM
I have officially grown sick of your bullshit, Kenzuki. We do not, and we will never, see eye to eye, so as of now, I am no longer trying. That is all. Goodnight.

Kenzuki
08-22-2007, 06:13 PM
*is confused*

Yuber8900
08-23-2007, 05:01 AM
I have officially grown sick of your bullshit, Kenzuki. We do not, and we will never, see eye to eye, so as of now, I am no longer trying. That is all. Goodnight.

Ok that's it, you're being the one who keeps getting offended at every single god dammed thing Kenzuli says, so shut up and quit your mother fucking whining you child.

Timolas
08-23-2007, 06:07 AM
"Kenzuli may be a bitch but he's Mage's bitch!"

I am getting that book as soon as possible..
I heard someone mention Dathrohan. DATHROHAN! I MUST READ IT!

Kerrah
08-23-2007, 09:07 AM
Flamestrider, no one cares ok? Grow up honestly.

I care.

My opinion is that one of the main skills needed to be a Lore Master is the ability to tell the difference between opinions and fact.

Yuber8900
08-23-2007, 09:53 AM
I care.

My opinion is that one of the main skills needed to be a Lore Master is the ability to tell the difference between opinions and fact.

Why do I feel so...used?

Timolas
08-23-2007, 10:21 AM
Why do I feel so...used?

If you did the Myzrael questline I'd understand what you mean.

Kakwakas
08-23-2007, 11:49 AM
Cat Fight!!!

Flamestrider
08-23-2007, 11:53 AM
Basically what I said in the other ToD thread: my apologies to everyone who just wanted to read the thread. I reacted more harshly than I should have.

Kerrah
08-26-2007, 04:46 AM
I've now ordered the book, it should be here in half a month tops.

Though that's what Amazon.co.uk said about Lord of the Clans two years ago, and it still isn't here...

Darkwind
09-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Interesting take on Warcraft II. . .