PDA

View Full Version : StarCraft Ask CDev is here!

Lon-ami
04-27-2012, 09:03 AM
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/4265647/Ask_Creative_Development_Submit_Your_Questions_-24_04_2012#blog

If you don't have any SC2 account, post your questions here and I'll post them later :).

Omacron
04-27-2012, 09:05 AM
It's almost like the CDev publishing team knows they'll have someone they can work to the bone in a month...

Ashendant
04-27-2012, 09:39 AM
Oh shesh i know almost nothing about starcraft...

Ok let's try anyway...

Can you give any insight on the other sapient species that live in the Sector/Galaxy besides the Main Ones(Xel'naga, Humans, Zergs and Protoss)?

Sonneillon
04-27-2012, 09:42 AM
I'm honestly not sure I have any questions about the lore... I mean... theres really nothing to ask that won't be begging for spoilers...

Falarson
04-27-2012, 09:46 AM
Are the Xel'Naga the same as Warcraft Titans?

Sorry. It had to be done :P

Honestly, I don't know a lot about Starcraft expanded universe, but isn't the "Dark Voice" something akin to Sargeras in WoW as of now?

Ashendant
04-27-2012, 11:01 AM
Another question...

It's said that the Archons energy deplete after a short while and they die, is there anyway for a Archon to extend his life?

EDIT:ok i'll try one more

As the Zerg Swarm "forgotten" about the Roverlisk Strain?

EDIT:One more that is stupid

Why did Old Blue, the dog that originated the Roverlisks, had blue fur?

Leviathon
04-27-2012, 11:25 AM
It's almost like the CDev publishing team knows they'll have someone they can work to the bone in a month...

Or it's just since there was more than 1 person that worked on it.

Cantus
04-27-2012, 12:25 PM
Are the Xel'Naga the same as Warcraft Titans?

Sorry. It had to be done :P

Honestly, I don't know a lot about Starcraft expanded universe, but isn't the "Dark Voice" something akin to Sargeras in WoW as of now?
This was answered a long time ago, and it's a vehement "no, stop asking."

HalfElfDragon
04-27-2012, 12:33 PM
Another question...

It's said that the Archons energy deplete after a short while and they die, is there anyway for a Archon to extend his life?

They can siphon energy. Ulrezaj did it regularly.

Ashendant
04-27-2012, 03:22 PM
They can siphon energy. Ulrezaj did it regularly.

Ok then that question is out...

... now i have to find one more questions so i don't look obsessed over one breed of zerg

Revenant
04-27-2012, 04:19 PM
I don't know. Something about Kaloth?

Ashendant
04-27-2012, 05:27 PM
So more attempts

What type of government is the UED? Democracy? fascist dictatorship? technocracy?

There were mentions of Protoss and Terran Nanite technology. The question is how powerful is nanite technology in this universe?

EDIT:You know what annoys me? the fact that blizzard doesn't bother to remove the non-lore questions from these threads...