PDA

View Full Version : WoW Patch 1.10 is Here!

Warlock
03-28-2006, 11:41 AM
Patch 1.10 for World of WarCraft is finally here! You can read the patch notes <A HREF="http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/patchnotes.html">right here</a>, but here are some of the major changes:

<ul><font size=1><b>New High-Level Armor Sets! </b>

Adventurers of Azeroth can now quest to upgrade their previous Rare-quality Dungeon set to a new, higher-quality set, including epic gear! These tasks include all-new boss encounters, so prepare your finest group of dungeon-delvers and prepare for a challenge!

<b>Weather! </b>

Weather has been introduced in the following areas around Azeroth:
<ul><font size=1><li>Elwynn Forest
<li>Tirisfal Glades
<li>Dun Morogh
<li>Darkshore
<li>Alterac Mountains
<li>Stranglethorn Vale
<li>Feralas
<li>Un'Goro Crater
<li>Tanaris
<li>Winterspring
<li>Ahn'Qiraj </font></ul>
We will be adding more weather to the world as time progresses; this is simply the beginning!

<b>Quest Experience to Gold Conversion at Level 60 </b>

Previously, quest experience was wasted if one completed a quest at level 60. In this patch, any quests done at maximum level will have their experience reward converted to a healthy amount of gold, thus adding additional incentive to completing those quests in your log once you hit 60.

<b>New Final Destination Flight Paths! </b>

If you're making several jumps to get to your destination, you will now be able to choose that flight path from your initial Flight Master. The costs will remain the same, but you no longer need to manually click on each path. The UI has also been improved significantly. </font></ul>Be sure to log on and download it.

Kenzuki
03-29-2006, 08:23 AM
Let's see if Weather was worth the year wait.

Vicious
03-29-2006, 10:49 AM
Let's see if Weather was worth the year wait.

Looks like it. ^^

Converting useless quest experience to gold is bliss.....

Kaziel
03-29-2006, 12:11 PM
Converting useless quest experience to gold is bliss.....My level 60 mage weeps for all the gold he will never get. WEEPS! :(

Timolas
03-29-2006, 12:18 PM
:buck: I just hit 60 - all miiine! I'm gonna be rich! Still have loads of undone quests because of this!

Vicious
03-29-2006, 01:09 PM
My level 60 mage weeps for all the gold he will never get. WEEPS! :(

I also cried alot Kaziel....but this game has a lot of fucking quests.