PDA

View Full Version : Burning Crusade Page Updates

Warlock
04-02-2006, 07:19 PM
I've made a few updates to our <A HREF="http://www.scrollsoflore.com/burning.php">Burning Crusade section</a>, including the <A HREF="http://www.scrollsoflore.com/burning.php?name=Races">Races</a> and <A HREF="http://www.scrollsoflore.com/burning.php?name=Locations">Locations</a> sections. Be sure to check it out!

WootZoot
04-02-2006, 10:02 PM
LOL! nice job with the races. incase you havent heard, blizz HAS stated that the new race is in game already. you can cross of Pandaren. =P

did you even do any research, or just pull more shit out of your ass?

Vicious
04-03-2006, 08:24 AM
LOL! nice job with the races. incase you havent heard, blizz HAS stated that the new race is in game already. you can cross of Pandaren. =P

Something tells me you actually never read this page before this update.

Kenzuki
04-03-2006, 09:31 AM

He's right Warlock, replace Pandaren with Quillboar.

Bradford
04-03-2006, 09:35 AM
He's right Warlock, replace Pandaren with Quillboar.

There must be a small settlement of Quilbore in Sunny San Deigo.

Kenzuki
04-03-2006, 09:36 AM
You didn't know that?

Bradford
04-03-2006, 09:39 AM
You didn't know that?

I just saw thorns......But then again I should have know. Thorns = Quilbore, ALWAYS!

Warlock
04-03-2006, 09:44 AM

I don't get what this even means other than "Why aren't Quilboar on there?" The only reason Pandaren are on there is that I still consider them one of the top three contenders, even if there is zero chance they will be picked. I said basically as much in my analysis. I honestly didn't even change that part, except to add that stupid ass "China outlaws the depiction of Pandas getting killed" rumor as FALSE.

Most of the other changes to that page involved a lot more content to the Draenei section (before I did not even mention the Lost Ones which was a mistake, and MagusRogue just posted a bunch of juicy tidbits to add), and basically a line saying "No it's not Wisps". Oh, and I changed the Blood Elf classes to include both Rogues and Hunters.

I'll have to add Quilboar to the "no chance" list though :) I forgot about that.

Edit: Hmm.. come to think of it.. Could the Nogru (perhaps spelled "Nagru" or "Nagroo"?) be from Nagrand?

Kenzuki
04-03-2006, 10:19 AM
Nagrand sounds like an orcish word to me.

Tysar
04-03-2006, 11:17 AM
I don't think that the two names are connected although it might be a possibility. Hmm... Nagru + Land = Nagrand :D

Imo Nagrand is a possible candidate to be the location from the artworks on the main page showing the green guys and the circle with a stone in the middle at least at this moment...

WootZoot
04-03-2006, 05:53 PM
WTF is it with you and quillboar. iv dropped trying to push that on you guys.

but now YOU guys have brought it up yet again. seriously, this quillboar fetish of yours is wierd. seek help.

Ravenclaw2099
04-03-2006, 06:33 PM
WTF is it with you and quillboar. iv dropped trying to push that on you guys.

but now YOU guys have brought it up yet again. seriously, this quillboar fetish of yours is wierd. seek help.

Maybe they really, really love the taste of pork. :p

and great updates Warlock, keep 'em coming.