PDA

View Full Version : Another Bestiary Update

Warlock
06-08-2006, 01:05 PM
The <A HREF="http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade/townhall/bestiary.html">Burning Crusade Bestiary</a> has been updated with two new entries - Ogre Lords and Fungal Giants. Check them out.

Timolas
06-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Keep 'em coming Blizz!

Ersinus
06-08-2006, 01:56 PM
Ogre Lords i like them

Yuber8900
06-08-2006, 03:59 PM
The Ogre lord info sorta says that other Ogres are small, if these Ogre Lords are bigger then the Dire Maul Ogres things are gonna be scary.

Kerrah
06-09-2006, 08:08 AM
The Ogre lord info sorta says that other Ogres are small, if these Ogre Lords are bigger then the Dire Maul Ogres things are gonna be scary.
Nah, IMO big bosses are lame.

Would be sooooooooooo cool to have a Goblin Raidboss, a single goblin pwning 40 epic raiders.

Creative
06-09-2006, 08:44 AM
It would be cool! Something like....

"The Small Brothers" First phase would be four goblins armed with some electronic gadgets, Death Rays, Land Mines, Hand Cannons... Sometimes they will run up to the "Ray Cannons" Which is one each of the walls, which does heavy damage.

Phase two begins when the brothers summon a gigantic shredder, the Emerald Shredder, a really powerful shredder that does melee damage, except for using the left hand for a blast of magical damage.

Phase three starts when they summon a kind of war tank, that can attack by itself. Fists and hammers (think the Tinker's Robo Goblin form from Warcraft III) for the tank, a cannon that shoots lasers, (pew pew!) and Cluster Rockets, and a stunning Volt. They can also run over characters, and shoot from the cockpit. They can also summon Clockwerk Goblins. All weapons must be destroyed before the boss dies, and you can claim your phat lewt.

It could be the Trade Prince's for the Venture CO, or something... It sounds totally awesome ;) Goblins are underrated.

Kerrah
06-09-2006, 09:42 AM
Nonononono, i want to see a goblin hit a tauren with a mace so that the tauren flies 50 meters away.

Tularis
06-09-2006, 10:29 AM
While it isnt just one guy, the goblin technicians in BWL can be pretty nasty. They have no hit points but a whole big group of them causes serious damage. Mages just drop dead at the sight of them practically :P

Yuber8900
06-09-2006, 01:48 PM
Nonononono, i want to see a goblin hit a tauren with a mace so that the tauren flies 50 meters away.

Go to Booty Bay and fight some Bruisers.

Kerrah
06-09-2006, 07:05 PM
Go to Booty Bay and fight some Bruisers.
You can solo those.

I want a single goblin who can one-shot a raidtank.

Rebirth
06-09-2006, 11:54 PM
While it isnt just one guy, the goblin technicians in BWL can be pretty nasty. They have no hit points but a whole big group of them causes serious damage. Mages just drop dead at the sight of them practically :P

haha

Kerrah
06-10-2006, 12:01 AM
Daily Feature: See the newest Euro-tipoftheday!