PDA

View Full Version : Blood Elf Paladins & Draenei Shamen

Warlock
07-21-2006, 10:41 PM
I think the title says it all. You can read more about the backstory of these two new class additions <A HREF="http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade/townhall/classcombo.html">right here</a>.

Ersinus
07-22-2006, 12:46 AM
This is worse than demons becoming paladins, it sucks :glare:

Kerrah
07-22-2006, 04:35 AM
Ill post this here as well:

P

A

T

H

E

T

I

C.

Yuber8900
07-22-2006, 06:03 AM
Well this will solve so many of Bliazzard's problems.

Yuber8900
07-22-2006, 06:07 AM
Oh man does this skewer the timeline more.

Vicious
07-22-2006, 09:05 AM
Well this will solve so many of Bliazzard's problems.

Fast and cheap way to keep the game "balanced" for a couple of months until people realize what shitty gameplay decision this was and start bitching about it.

Kerrah
07-22-2006, 09:37 AM
Fast and cheap way to keep the game "balanced" for a couple of months until people realize what shitty gameplay decision this was and start bitching about it.
You mean the people who are now saying: "Tahnk yoo blizz, i needed to haev a horde plaly."?

Vicious
07-22-2006, 09:45 AM
Exactly those people.

Yuber8900
07-22-2006, 12:32 PM
If Horde hadn't whined so much about Pallys being "overpowered" then this would never have happened.

Kerrah
07-22-2006, 03:31 PM
If Horde hadn't whined so much about Pallys being "overpowered" then this would never have happened.
Dont you go blaming us! Which faction has been blaming for longer? Tell me which and go cry some more.

I haven't put one single piece of quilt on the alliances PvP whining becouse i know that they didnt know that blizzard would do something like this, just like i (and everybody else of the anti-pally whiners) didnt.

Kenzuki
07-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Dont you go blaming us! Which faction has been blaming for longer? Tell me which and go cry some more.

I haven't put one single piece of quilt on the alliances PvP whining becouse i know that they didnt know that blizzard would do something like this, just like i (and everybody else of the anti-pally whiners) didnt.

Cry more shaman. Now we will wtfpwn you in battlegrounds.

Kerrah
07-22-2006, 04:16 PM
Cry more shaman. Now we will wtfpwn you in battlegrounds.
How dare you call me a shaman, im as much a shaman as you.

Yuber8900
07-22-2006, 04:36 PM
How dare you call me a shaman, im as much a shaman as you.

You whine like one.

KardenTheHunter
07-22-2006, 08:25 PM
Psh, I know Paladins aren't going to give us grief...you babies have been whining SINCE THE BEGINNING. And continue still. 'Nuff said.

Creative
07-23-2006, 01:37 AM
Suddenly, this discussion begun to look like one on the WoW General Boards...
>_<

Kerrah
07-23-2006, 05:06 AM
You're right creative.

...and yes, alliance whines about shamans alot more than horde about paladins, and has been whining since beta.

edit: And the plural of Shaman is Shamans: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/shaman

FreeLancer
07-23-2006, 05:42 AM
Suddenly, this discussion begun to look like one on the WoW General Boards...
>_<

Actually...the only thing that is missing is the "lol...first post" comments.

Alliance blame Horde, Horde blame Alliance, and everything every one says bashs someone (Alliance, Horde, and Blizzard). Would some constructive debate and conversation be so hard? See now even I am doing it.

Timolas
07-23-2006, 06:34 AM
You're right creative.

...and yes, alliance whines about shamans alot more than horde about paladins, and has been whining since beta.

edit: And the plural of Shaman is Shamans: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/shaman

Have you considered they whine because Shamans must be nerfed, really and truly? Because they are really and truly overpowered.

Doesn't really matter now if they are or aren't, they've screwed up the story one step further. I have to kill Paladins now, and you have to kill Shamans. The horror.

Smeedle
07-23-2006, 09:44 AM
Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed forum, Blizzard Entertainment would certainly want you to believe that Horde Paladins and Alliance Shamans are a good idea. And they make a good case. Hell, I almost believed it myself! But, ladies and gentlemen of this supposed forum, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca.
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9917/chewbaccawn9.jpg
Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!
Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a World of Warcraft player posting in a lore forum, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're playing as an Horde Paladin in the Burning Crusade expansion, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed forum, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must quit your WoW account! The defense rests.

Vicious
07-23-2006, 09:53 AM
Well shit, i don´t have any argument against that.

Orto
07-23-2006, 11:19 AM
Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed forum, Blizzard Entertainment would certainly want you to believe that Horde Paladins and Alliance Shamans are a good idea. And they make a good case. Hell, I almost believed it myself! But, ladies and gentlemen of this supposed forum, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca.
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9917/chewbaccawn9.jpg
Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!
Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a World of Warcraft player posting in a lore forum, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're playing as an Horde Paladin in the Burning Crusade expansion, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed forum, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must quit your WoW account! The defense rests.
11/10

Kerrah
07-23-2006, 12:55 PM
Have you considered they whine because Shamans must be nerfed, really and truly? Because they are really and truly overpowered.

Doesn't really matter now if they are or aren't, they've screwed up the story one step further. I have to kill Paladins now, and you have to kill Shamans. The horror.
Ive said it already, i dont think that Shamans are just the way they should, they are overpowered in PvP. Still i do not think it means that they should be underpowered in PvE for many reasons, mainly that PvE power determines the power of more than just that person.

And smeedle, that was one of the best south park episodes ever.

Yuber8900
07-24-2006, 06:10 AM
Ive said it already, i dont think that Shamans are just the way they should, they are overpowered in PvP. Still i do not think it means that they should be underpowered in PvE for many reasons, mainly that PvE power determines the power of more than just that person.

And smeedle, that was one of the best south park episodes ever.

So what do you think about Paladins?

Kerrah
07-25-2006, 03:37 PM
And now for a point i noticed:
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i212/Kerrah_photos/10stormsdranei.jpg

Yuber: I think Paladins are too much like rocks, maybe remove plate and give +10% damage and make playing them more interesting.

Vicious
07-25-2006, 05:28 PM
Lol, don´t go that way Kerrah, the Horde as been dressing Alliance look-alike armor since this game started.

Kerrah
07-25-2006, 05:44 PM
What, does some set the Horde can get have the alliance logo?

Vicious
07-25-2006, 05:52 PM
Dude, if you were not complaining when there were Orcs and Trolls wearing the footman´s armor, i have no idea why you´re complaining now.

Kerrah
07-25-2006, 06:04 PM
Oh that thing, actually that is completely diffrent, in this case its a Class Set with the logo of one faction in it. From the Expansion set onwards, its the same thing as Beaststalker having the alliance logo in it. (unless its changed of course)

Timolas
07-26-2006, 11:49 AM
Imagine Blood Elves in the Horde PvP armour. Talk about out place. Their elegance and more Alliance-ish style won't make them look good in spiky rusty protection.

Also, gotta wonder what Alliance Shaman PvP gear and Blood Knight PvP gear will look like. Hopefully they'll be original and won't recolour something.

Yuber8900
07-26-2006, 02:04 PM
Paladins will be recolored Warrior armor, like the Alliance Paladins.

Timolas
07-26-2006, 07:42 PM
Paladins will be recolored Warrior armor, like the Alliance Paladins.

Blizzard is lazy. They won't even be refered to as Blood Knights those Belves either, just Paladins. That's lazy.
Recolored PvP armour. Neat. ;P *sarcasm*

Kerrah
07-28-2006, 07:40 AM
Its still Shamans, not Shamen

Kakwakas
07-28-2006, 02:29 PM
Its still Shamans, not Shamen

Actually, it's always just been shaman. Don't whine about the way other people spell things if you don't even have it right. =p

Warlock
07-28-2006, 02:43 PM
shamen :P

Kakwakas
07-28-2006, 02:45 PM
shamen :P

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/shamen