PDA

View Full Version : Interactive Map of Outland

Warlock
09-13-2006, 11:13 AM
Blizzard has put up a pretty awesome <A HREF="http://worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade/townhall/outlandmap.html">Interactive Outland Map</a> which features not only the cool map itself, but new screenshots of each zone, but level range, cities, and instance info. Neat!

Update: There is an easter egg hidden in the map. Click the zones in this order: Shadowmoon Valley, Blade's Edge Mountains, Nagrand, Netherstorm, Zangarmarsh, Hellfire Peninsula, Terokkar Forest

Be prepared to laugh :D

Warlock
09-13-2006, 11:18 AM
I think some of those zones are meant to have world pvp stuff. Like Terokkar which has Alliance and Horde bases so close to each other.

keithjr
09-13-2006, 11:19 AM
area 52?

Creative
09-13-2006, 11:21 AM
area 52?

Draenei spaceship station.

And it is many towns in Outland

And they are still calling Black Citadel the Black Temple
Black Citadel was much more cool...

And Shadowmoon Village is a part of the Horde! As is Thunderlord Keep!

And you can see that the Alliance towns have some connection to the War2 heroes names and factions.

Warlock
09-13-2006, 11:26 AM
And they are still calling Black Citadel the Black Temple
Black Citadel was much more cool...

Too close to Hellfire Citadel I think.

Wulfang
09-13-2006, 11:46 AM
I wonder what's happening in that Area 52. Draenei dissecting gnomes, perhaps :D

And does anyone have an idea of what that Gruul's Lair raid is about?!

Creative
09-13-2006, 11:55 AM
Too close to Hellfire Citadel I think.

The braindead raiders will call it
HC or HFC anyways...
But maybe it is because both Burning Crusade and Black Citadel would share the same nickname...

But that would be cool :p

Warlock
09-13-2006, 11:59 AM
I wonder what's happening in that Area 52. Draenei dissecting gnomes, perhaps :D

And does anyone have an idea of what that Gruul's Lair raid is about?!

I think Gruul is a Gronn. I suspect it's his lair :D Anyways, it's probably a short raid dungeon ala Onyxia's Lair. In mapview there's actually the Onyxia's Lair cave (part of it) slapped into that spot (obviously as a placeholder)

Wulfang
09-13-2006, 12:23 PM
I had the idea that the seven gronn would be outdoor raid bosses and there would be one in each area (seven areas, seven gronn). Perhaps this Gruul is the gronn's leader or some other kind of weird monster.

And I wonder when we'll find more about the gronn's creator, the god Nath. MagusRogue mentioned him in the White Wolf forums but he didn't give any details...

Yuber8900
09-13-2006, 12:34 PM
Honor Hold is scary close to Hellfire Citadel.

Let's play connect the bases to a Hero!

Kenzuki
09-13-2006, 12:40 PM
I had the idea that the seven gronn would be outdoor raid bosses and there would be one in each area (seven areas, seven gronn). Perhaps this Gruul is the gronn's leader or some other kind of weird monster.

And I wonder when we'll find more about the gronn's creator, the god Nath. MagusRogue mentioned him in the White Wolf forums but he didn't give any details...

Nath is supposedly the god of the ogre race. He said he might exist, and then again he might not. Mok'Nathal means "Sons of Nath" in the ogre tongue by the way.

Yuber8900
09-13-2006, 12:48 PM
Mok'Nathal means "Sons of Nath" in the ogre tongue by the way.

Which doesn't make the greatest load of sense either.

Wulfang
09-13-2006, 01:04 PM
I suppose the ogre evolution chain goes like this:

Nath --> the seven Gronn --> the Ogre Lord race --> the Ogre race (and its subtypes)

And, as they look a lot like each other, I'd guess orcs are also descended from ogres. Thus, the Mok'Nathal title would be a reference to them being descendants of two races created by Nath.

Vonhahn
09-13-2006, 01:32 PM
From what it looks like on the map viewer, area 52 is a goblin town. They could just be using the goblin buildings as placeholders though.

ScytheRexx
09-13-2006, 01:38 PM
From what it looks like on the map viewer, area 52 is a goblin town. They could just be using the goblin buildings as placeholders though.

Well the Netherstorm is supposed to be some strange place with a high concentration of magic from the Twisting Nether, maybe the Goblins created Area 52 as a research facility to study the place.

1: Collect weird magic substance.
2: ....
3: Profit

Kenzuki
09-13-2006, 01:50 PM
I suppose the ogre evolution chain goes like this:

Nath --> the seven Gronn --> the Ogre Lord race --> the Ogre race (and its subtypes)

And, as they look a lot like each other, I'd guess orcs are also descended from ogres. Thus, the Mok'Nathal title would be a reference to them being descendants of two races created by Nath.

That is IF Nath even exists at all.

Wulfang
09-13-2006, 01:51 PM
I think Magus wouldn't tease us with the existence of another god and then just say "I was just teasing around!"

Kenzuki
09-13-2006, 01:53 PM
He said Nath could be a real god, and then again he could not be a real god. He could be like Elune, or he could just be some Eternal who is worshiped as a god, even if he exists at all. We might get some info on him in the Horde Player's Guide though, Mok'Nathal are going to be in there as well as ogres!

Warlock
09-13-2006, 02:01 PM
Click the zones in this order:
Shadowmoon Valley
Blade's Edge Mountains
Nagrand
Netherstorm
Zangarmarsh
Hellfire Peninsula
Terokkar Forest

Wulfang
09-13-2006, 02:09 PM
I think that there are 3 major lore questions we would like to see answered:

1.- Are there other true gods besides Elune?
2.- Who the hell are the Earthmother and An'she?
3.- What is the true nature of the Light and the Shadow?

When I see these answered in an RPG book, I'll finally forgive Blizzard for their constant retcons and occasional mistakes.

Beowulf
09-13-2006, 03:11 PM
Is it just me or does the screenshot for Blades Edge Mnts Look friggin bad ass... Im going to live there...cant wait :D

Timolas
09-13-2006, 03:30 PM
If I'm getting Outland's scale right it looks a little small; how big is one of those areas? Westfall size or what?

Vonhahn
09-13-2006, 03:49 PM
I think they said somewere that all the zones would be at least the size of EPL, if not larger.

Yuber8900
09-13-2006, 04:14 PM
Click the zones in this order:
Shadowmoon Valley
Blade's Edge Mountains
Nagrand
Netherstorm
Zangarmarsh
Hellfire Peninsula
Terokkar Forest

How on Earth did you find that!?

ScytheRexx
09-13-2006, 04:51 PM
The regions are going to be extremely large. This is why a lot of the zones have more then one town.

Timolas
09-13-2006, 05:25 PM
The regions are going to be extremely large. This is why a lot of the zones have more then one town.

Thank goodness.. got a shock for a second there.

Cantus
09-13-2006, 05:38 PM
Excellent easter egg, and the Shadowmoon Village is something I wasn't prepared for. Gives me faith that Metzen hasn't completely forgotten his own work.

Yuber8900
09-13-2006, 07:00 PM
Still a bit surprised all that stuff survived the explosion, some of it was obviously rebuilt but still...

I wonder how come the Alliance Expedition haven't been wiped out yet if they're so scattered.

Ravenclaw2099
09-14-2006, 02:53 AM
I hope that Thunderlord Stronghold and Shadowmoon village reveal what any surviving members from both clans have been up to. Seeing as they're Horde towns, perhaps they were fighting some sort of war against Kargath? Just a specualtion, Im just glad to see those still intact.

Timolas
09-14-2006, 04:23 AM
Still a bit surprised all that stuff survived the explosion, some of it was obviously rebuilt but still...

I wonder how come the Alliance Expedition haven't been wiped out yet if they're so scattered.

Maybe they... nope.. never mind.

Who cares it's making money right.

Tularis
09-14-2006, 08:30 AM
Well thats probably how they survived; by being sparse they remained under notice and maaged to scrounge something up. I doubt the outposts are going to be huge bustling cities like Stormwind or Orgrimmer. I imagine ones similiar to what you find in minor towns. Crossroads for instance. That would be relativily easy to escape notice in a region that large.

Not only that, but when the place exploded I imagine there would have been a whole heap of chaos and alot of monsters and other races were probably fighting for their own survival and not worrying about anyone else. And these are some bad ass alliance heroes we are talking about. Alleria, Khadgar, Turalyon.. I mean come on, they would not be easy to kill. :P

Timolas
09-14-2006, 09:20 AM
No, but doesn't it strike you as odd that in almost every region they have a camp, when a few years back the whole place was swarming with demons and Fel Orcs in greater number than now?
Felhounds are experts at killing mages, I'm sure they could have sniffed out Khadgar in whatever town he has been living.

Crossroads is rather hard to miss in the Barrens. :P

Creative
09-14-2006, 10:53 AM
I hope the outposts will be kinda big, bigger than Crossroads, atleast, for a more epic feeling.

And I think it is strange the Alliance heroes parted... Maybe they had a fight over who was the one that thought they deserved Alleria more, so they all got jealous of each other ;P

Tysar
09-14-2006, 11:26 AM
well, in that case they'll be really dissapointed to see her little green babies.

Yuber8900
09-14-2006, 03:36 PM
I wonder how many on the Expedition were born on Outland...

Creative
09-15-2006, 06:58 AM
I wonder how many on the Expedition were born on Outland...

It is good more people come from the portal, because if the Portal had remained closed, soon all would be born from incest :p

Kenzuki
09-15-2006, 07:31 AM
It doesn't even make sense for the Expedition to still BE on Draenor. Unless they came BACK to it at a later date. They were not on the planet when it was destroyed after all. Although this does snuff the Horde, who won't have any badass heroes at all on Draenor.

Kargath Bladefist - Raid Boss
Grom Hellscream - Dead
Den'Targg - Unknown, most likely dead.
Teron Gorefiend - Unknown, probably dead (you do kill him as Turalyon after all)
Deathwing - Missing in action.

Sooooo not alot of options.

Tysar
09-15-2006, 09:15 AM
It doesn't even make sense for the Expedition to still BE on Draenor. Unless they came BACK to it at a later date. They were not on the planet when it was destroyed after all. Although this does snuff the Horde, who won't have any badass heroes at all on Draenor.

Kargath Bladefist - Raid Boss
Grom Hellscream - Dead
Den'Targg - Unknown, most likely dead.
Teron Gorefiend - Unknown, probably dead (you do kill him as Turalyon after all)
Deathwing - Missing in action.

Sooooo not alot of options.

Wasn't it just "Dentarg"? whatever. Personally, I hope to see some badass Horde clan chieftains come to action. Maybe Fenris survived and he'll be in the Thunderlord stronghold? Maybe we'll even see Kilrogg (if Kargath made his way here then why couldn't Kilrogg do that?) if he hasn't died of old age... What about our calm friend Tagar Spinebreaker? Or our trustworthy comrade Mogor? :D

Timolas
09-15-2006, 11:01 AM
Kilrogg was rounded up in the camps on Azeroth, and Mogor wasn't all that trustworthy. I remember he was known as a treacherous whore.

Tysar
09-15-2006, 12:17 PM
Kilrogg was rounded up in the camps on Azeroth, and Mogor wasn't all that trustworthy. I remember he was known as a treacherous whore.

Sarcasm my friend :p. Tagar was known to rip his enemies' guts out with bare hands and eat them, and Mogor fricken helped Khadgar get the book of Medivh for dominance over the Horde. As for Kilrogg, yeah, forgot about that. Shame on me :(

Kerrah
09-15-2006, 01:01 PM
Kilrogg was rounded up in the camps on Azeroth
We still dont know what happened after that.

also, does anyone know the diffrence between Orange named towns and Yellow named towns?

I though Oranges were agressive until you get Rep, but Cenarion town is Orange as well.

Tysar
09-15-2006, 02:49 PM
I think the Orange ones are just for gaining reputation and thus the opportunity to get items and such, while the yellow ones are neutral, and Alliance and Horde fight each other to control them (like what they said about a town in Nagrand).

Warlock
09-15-2006, 02:59 PM
Yeah, Orange towns seem to be specifically rep towns.. at least I'm guessing based on the fact one is Cenarian Refuge. But I dunno, it's kind of wierd. Area 52 is a Goblin town and that one is yellow :P

Kerrah
09-15-2006, 03:11 PM
Yeah, Orange towns seem to be specifically rep towns.. at least I'm guessing based on the fact one is Cenarian Refuge. But I dunno, it's kind of wierd. Area 52 is a Goblin town and that one is yellow :P
Maybe its an abandoned Goblin Settlement from BtDP.

Also, Nagrand isn't in that map.

Vicious
09-15-2006, 06:20 PM
I´m not surprised that the Cenarion Circle is in Outland, Shadows and Light mentioned a group of Druids that were trying to grow forests and stuff.

Timolas
09-15-2006, 07:00 PM
The Cenarion ladies in Outland kind of annoyed me though; even if they are trying to do restoration work it just doesn't fit in. I see it more of a way to make people's Cenarion Hold reputation be able to carry over.

Kerrah
09-15-2006, 11:55 PM
The Cenarion ladies in Outland kind of annoyed me though; even if they are trying to do restoration work it just doesn't fit in. I see it more of a way to make people's Cenarion Hold reputation be able to carry over.
Yeah, if they can fit CC in there, im amazed the place doesn't have an Argent Dawn outpost.

Also: Akama wont be a raid boss? He was just as powerful as (if not more than) Kael and Vashj!

Timolas
09-16-2006, 05:33 AM
He won't be? Ohmigosh I got heart pains! He's the WTFpwn Idol of the Lost Ones; what Velen should be like! The Elder Sage of the Broken/Lost Ones! He defied evolution, (which should be Draenei -> Broken -> Lost One, but he did Draenei -> Lost One -> Broken :sweatdrop ).

Oh well, I was hoping he was the leader of that city that was optional to either fight or gain rep with. <3 Lost Ones and Broken!

Creative
09-16-2006, 06:54 AM
He might be in Black Temple, but not as the final boss.

Cantus
09-16-2006, 10:37 AM
Here's a real odd thought, what if Kilrogg were in the Vault in Stormwind?

Kenzuki
09-16-2006, 10:51 AM

Why would he be in the Vault?

Timolas
09-16-2006, 11:51 AM

I'd say he would be a very rich orc!

Kenzuki
09-16-2006, 08:30 PM
I'd say he would be a very rich orc!

The Vault is a high level security prison reserved for things that were too bad for the Stockades. Things best left untold....

Timolas
09-16-2006, 10:43 PM
The Vault is a high level security prison reserved for things that were too bad for the Stockades. Things best left untold....

Oh yeah I thought he meant the bank when he said the vault.

Yeah, heard about the Vault. I wonder what they actually keep in there... as for Kilrogg... I really doubt he's that dangerous, or alive enough, to fit in there.
Would make a good instance; the Stockades you have to swim to. Pity they won't ever make it, since it would end up as Alliance only (being in the Stormwind canal and all. Imagine getting a raid group of Horde there)

Yuber8900
09-16-2006, 10:52 PM
It's mainly reserved for Ogre-Mages and Demons and other rouge spellcasters...

ARM3481
09-17-2006, 01:03 AM
It's mainly reserved for Ogre-Mages and Demons and other rouge spellcasters...

Of course, with Onyxia/Prestor undermining things in SW, there could be any number of folks imprisoned there who shouldn't be, like perhaps any nobles who don't like the corruption that led to things like the Defias uprising could be locked there under trumped-up charges to prevent them from attempting to prevent future corrupt activities. Seems like that would be a good way for any nobler-minded lords and ladies to be eliminated without resorting to assassinations, which would draw unwanted attention to the usurping of the SW government.

Yuber8900
09-17-2006, 08:03 PM
Of course, with Onyxia/Prestor undermining things in SW, there could be any number of folks imprisoned there who shouldn't be, like perhaps any nobles who don't like the corruption that led to things like the Defias uprising could be locked there under trumped-up charges to prevent them from attempting to prevent future corrupt activities. Seems like that would be a good way for any nobler-minded lords and ladies to be eliminated without resorting to assassinations, which would draw unwanted attention to the usurping of the SW government.

Since Ony has control over both the Highlord (and thus the army), Prince (and thus the people), and she is pretending to be a A-class noble she doesn't need to worry about the other nobles.

Kakwakas
09-17-2006, 09:30 PM
Since Ony has control over both the Highlord (and thus the army), Prince (and thus the people), and she is pretending to be a A-class noble she doesn't need to worry about the other nobles.

Yes, but she wasn't always just standing next to Bolivar and the prince. She had to get there, and she got there fast.

Yuber8900
09-17-2006, 10:04 PM
Yes, but she wasn't always just standing next to Bolivar and the prince. She had to get there, and she got there fast.

Through use of her magic medallion around Fordragon's neck.

Timolas
09-18-2006, 04:14 AM
So I wonder if she arranged the King's removal so she could have more power over Stormwind.

Kerrah
09-18-2006, 05:00 AM
He might be in Black Temple, but not as the final boss.
Akama?

He's the leader of Auchidoun (sic).

Vicious
09-18-2006, 05:47 AM
Akama?

He's the leader of Auchidoun (sic).

Really?

Yuber8900
09-18-2006, 05:50 AM
So I wonder if she arranged the King's removal so she could have more power over Stormwind.

I've posted my facts somewhere in the lore section, go look for it.

Kerrah
09-18-2006, 06:06 AM
Really?
I though one of the BC info Bombs said that "The Faction" in Auchidon are The Broken.

Also, "The Town of Nagrand" is not on that map, just wanted to repeat since nobody seemed to notice.

Vicious
09-18-2006, 06:25 AM
The Allerian Stronghold is awesome, it´s basically a fortified High elven base.

I though one of the BC info Bombs said that "The Faction" in Auchidon are The Broken.

Hum...must have missed that then.

Kerrah
09-18-2006, 06:27 AM
The Allerian Stronghold is awesome, it´s basically a fortified High elven base.
Now that you happen to be mentioning you have the map viewer...

Is it true there's no water anywhere?

Vicious
09-18-2006, 06:32 AM
Now that you happen to be mentioning you have the map viewer...

Is it true there's no water anywhere?

I´m not seeing the whole planet, just checking the places that i really wanted to see, Allerian stronghold included but the Zangarmarsh was pretty wet.

By the way, you can actually fall into the Twisting Nether if you fall off the rocks where Tempest Keep is, it was some awesome shit.

Timolas
09-18-2006, 06:41 AM
What happens if you fall into the nether? How do you recover your body? (I assume you fall screaming into a blackened eternity of darkness)

Kerrah
09-18-2006, 06:45 AM
What happens if you fall into the nether? How do you recover your body? (I assume you fall screaming into a blackened eternity of darkness)
Kil'Jaeden is down there waiting with his mouth open.

mmm... Epix....

Creative
09-19-2006, 07:40 AM
Then, the question we want to know...
How will a epix wearing Paladin taste? :o

And where is that "Onyxia controlling Fordragon through a magic amulet?" Never seen it :p

Yuber8900
09-19-2006, 02:19 PM
Then, the question we want to know...
How will a epix wearing Paladin taste? :o

And where is that "Onyxia controlling Fordragon through a magic amulet?" Never seen it :p

The Alliance quest to become attuned to Onyxia's lair.

She uses an extremely powerful medallion similar to the ones used in Day of the Dragon to control Fordragon's mind. When she becomes dragonspawn though Fordragon comes to his senses and when he fights her guards it shatters. From the remaining piece you can get attuned.

Creative
09-20-2006, 06:48 AM
The Alliance quest to become attuned to Onyxia's lair.

She uses an extremely powerful medallion similar to the ones used in Day of the Dragon to control Fordragon's mind. When she becomes dragonspawn though Fordragon comes to his senses and when he fights her guards it shatters. From the remaining piece you can get attuned.

Oh, okay.
Cool.

But, minutes later, she continues to stand next to him, and nobody cares :p

Kerrah
09-20-2006, 06:50 AM
Oh, okay.
Cool.

Welcome to the world of Multiplayer Games.

Timolas
09-20-2006, 07:15 AM
Oh, okay.
Cool.

;P I guess the sex won him over again.

Yuber8900
09-20-2006, 08:05 AM
Yeah because only one person can beat Ony.....

Kerrah
09-20-2006, 08:14 AM
Yeah because only one person can beat Ony.....
Saurofang could beat her while asleep!

Timolas
09-20-2006, 08:15 AM
Saurofang could beat her while asleep!

Not if shes awake and in dragon form. :P

Yuber8900
09-20-2006, 08:16 AM
Stage 2 Onyxia has flight therefore she can just bomb his ass without getting touched.

EDIT: 1900 posts haha Salomit!

Timolas
09-20-2006, 08:19 AM
Stage 2 Onyxia has flight therefore she can just bomb his ass without getting touched.

EDIT: 1900 posts haha Salomit!

1902 haha Mage!

Ans yes, Onyxia can bomb Saurfang. Even on land she steps on him! Haha!

Yuber8900
09-20-2006, 08:24 AM
I was first, and you even had a head start.

Ony can bomb any non long-range NPC in the game.

Kenzuki
09-20-2006, 12:18 PM
Saurfang is just some nobody, I don't see why he has such a cult following. <shrugs>

Timolas
09-20-2006, 02:11 PM
Saurfang is just some nobody, I don't see why he has such a cult following. <shrugs>

Saurfang is ugly too. ;P

EDIT: Maybe people like him because he led the Ahn'qiraj war?
EDIT2: I thought Leoric von Zeldig was cooler.

Yuber8900
09-20-2006, 08:20 PM

Have you seen those videos of him doing 10k damage?

Of course Korfax can do that too, and a lot more often but people don't think he's as cool because he's human.

Doomhammer
09-22-2006, 07:57 PM
I heard somewhere that Saurfang was Broxigars brother

Creative
09-23-2006, 01:09 AM
I heard somewhere that Saurfang was Broxigars brother

He is.
He yells that in Silithus, when the Qiraj comes.

And one of the reasons Saurfang is popular was that he was able to be in two places at once.

Vicious
09-23-2006, 07:09 AM

He´s Broxigar brother, give him some credit.

Kerrah
09-24-2006, 04:46 AM
He's the Chuck Norris of WoW.

Timolas
09-24-2006, 05:52 AM
He's the Chuck Norris of WoW.

Saurfang is nothing though.

Kerrah
09-24-2006, 06:43 AM
Saurfang is nothing though.
He could kick the asses of 10 000 wisps any time of the day, unlike some.

Timolas
09-24-2006, 01:30 PM
He could kick the asses of 10 000 wisps any time of the day, unlike some.
Saurfang is just a Broxigar wannabe. ;p

Kenzuki
09-24-2006, 06:30 PM
He´s Broxigar brother, give him some credit.

Just because he's someone's brother doesn't automatically make him cool. I think Bolvar Fordragon is just as cool then, why? Because he's the brother/or son of Mara Fordragon High Clerist of Stormwind during the First War.

Yuber8900
09-24-2006, 07:30 PM
Just because he's someone's brother doesn't automatically make him cool. I think Bolvar Fordragon is just as cool then, why? Because he's the brother/or son of Mara Fordragon High Clerist of Stormwind during the First War.

Fordragon also has the credit of soloing 9 level 62 Elites, Saurfang can't match that.

Kenzuki
09-24-2006, 07:55 PM
Lil' Timmy>Saurfang.

He is Sargeras incarnate! Notice how he appears all through Arthas' story?

He's a little village boy. He's a ghoul. He's a giant penguin in Northrend. He's a kid in Theramore. He's a kitten vender in Stormwind. He's a ghoul in Stratholme. All at the same time.....

Yuber8900
09-24-2006, 08:04 PM
He's also a vendor on the first TFT Undead mission.

yarrr I knew about that truth first I say!

Timolas
09-25-2006, 05:01 AM
Mwahahaha, hear my name and despair!

Kerrah
09-25-2006, 05:02 AM
Saurafang could kill the dragons as well!

He is suing The Lich King becouse "The Scourge" is a trademarked name for his Teeth!

The Maelstrom was born when he used Whirlwind in a naval battle!

Kenzuki
09-25-2006, 07:14 AM
I ate Saurfang, and crapped thunder.

Timolas
09-25-2006, 08:29 AM
Ouch, your poor lavatory.

Kerrah
09-25-2006, 09:08 AM
Sounds like even worse than what happened to Drir.

Yuber8900
09-26-2006, 06:42 PM
Orc the green meat!

Kerrah
09-27-2006, 02:59 AM
Orc the green meat!
Its "Orc, the primary green meat!"

Vicious
09-29-2006, 02:23 PM
Just remembered somthing from the SAndbox adventure, there are tons of Arcane laboratories in Silvermoon, exactly like the ones in Warcraft 3.

Kenzuki
09-29-2006, 04:58 PM
Are there any churches in Silvermoon? Or are the blood elven priests just stealing the Light again?

Vicious
09-29-2006, 06:54 PM
For the life of me, i just can´t remember any churces Ken. =(

They probably are there though, it´s been awhile since i went to the sandbox.

Edit: 1000th post.

Kerrah
09-30-2006, 02:01 AM
Rdit: 1000th post.
Grats.

Timolas
09-30-2006, 06:16 AM
For the life of me, i just can´t remember any churces Ken. =(

They probably are there though, it´s been awhile since i went to the sandbox.

Edit: 1000th post.
Sandbox?

And welcome to the Inner Circle!

Timolas
09-30-2006, 01:59 PM
Great information
... Riiiiight.