PDA

View Full Version : Druid BC Talents/Spells are Here!

Warlock
09-25-2006, 11:52 AM
All I can say is... 'bout time. But unfortunately we still have to wait on Hunters.

Either way: <A HREF="http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/bc-druid/spells.html">Spells</a> | <A HREF="http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/bc-druid/talents.html">Talents</a>

Go clicky :P Oh and, Storm Crow form FINALLY FTW. Even if only in Outland :)

Kerrah
09-25-2006, 11:53 AM
Woot, first.

edit: Lol Healing Form

Timolas
09-25-2006, 11:55 AM
All I can say is... 'bout time. But unfortunately we still have to wait on Hunters.

Either way: <A HREF="http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/bc-druid/spells.html">Spells</a> | <A HREF="http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/bc-druid/talents.html">Talents</a>

Go clicky :P Oh and, Storm Crow form FINALLY FTW. Even if only in Outland :)

Nooooooo! Why Blizzard! GIEF HUNTERS!

EDIT: Druids stole the Hunter's Lacerate ability! Vengeance will be mine!

Kerrah
09-25-2006, 11:58 AM
They seem mighty imba at the first glance, but so did the new mage talents back in 1.09.

Warlock
09-25-2006, 12:01 PM
This more than ever is reason why Blizzard needs to go back and clean up Azeroth for flying mount goodness.

I personally say, take one expansion where you release "islands" (i.e. Kezan, Kul'Tiras, etc). Make this expansion an excuse to go into the Azeroth maps (EK/Kalimdor) and clean up any spots that are not "flying mount friendly". If a player lands on an instance that's open (i.e. ZG, porch of BWL, etc), then have that act as a zone-in to the instance only, even if it's a bit unrealistic (just have em show up at the door). Obviously no flying mounts *in* the instances (or BGs - though they should add a BG where they are allowed, that would be neat), that's easy.

After this is all done, have it as a "feature" where some of the new islands can only be reached using a flying mount.

Timolas
09-25-2006, 12:03 PM
This more than ever is reason why Blizzard needs to go back and clean up Azeroth for flying mount goodness.

I personally say, take one expansion where you release "islands" (i.e. Kezan, Kul'Tiras, etc). Make this expansion an excuse to go into the Azeroth maps (EK/Kalimdor) and clean up any spots that are not "flying mount friendly". If a player lands on an instance that's open (i.e. ZG, porch of BWL, etc), then have that act as a zone-in to the instance only, even if it's a bit unrealistic (just have em show up at the door). Obviously no flying mounts *in* the instances (or BGs - though they should add a BG where they are allowed, that would be neat), that's easy.

After this is all done, have it as a "feature" where some of the new islands can only be reached using a flying mount.
Yeah can't imagine it being too hard to just make the areas inbetween regions less ugly. Then they could make Ironforge Airport player friendly too, and with a bit of work the world would be flying mount friendly.

Warlock
09-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Yeah can't imagine it being too hard to just make the areas inbetween regions less ugly. Then they could make Ironforge Airport player friendly too, and with a bit of work the world would be flying mount friendly.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. All the cool "eyecandy" spots like IF Airport could get workable stuff added to them. I would love to see quests added there that involve flying mounts (maybe getting to fly a Gyrocopter for a quest!)

Kerrah
09-25-2006, 12:16 PM
I'd love to soar trough the skies of azeroth, but i know its amazingly hard to make it happen.

Timolas
09-25-2006, 12:33 PM
I was thinking exactly the same thing. All the cool "eyecandy" spots like IF Airport could get workable stuff added to them. I would love to see quests added there that involve flying mounts (maybe getting to fly a Gyrocopter for a quest!)
Definately. :D If you noticed there is also an unused Flight Master area; people with flying mounts could then cap it if they actually did that. Damn now I'm starting to imagine what'd it all be like... how depressing that we can't. x_x

I'd love to soar trough the skies of azeroth, but i know its amazingly hard to make it happen.
We can only wish. ;(

Yuber8900
09-25-2006, 04:12 PM
Tree of Life form eh!

DreamingGod
09-25-2006, 06:34 PM
Is everyone getting a pet in BC?

There stealing my Thunder, damnit! :glare:

Kenzuki
09-25-2006, 09:43 PM
Man I feel so left out, watch we hunters are going to get gimped ghey talents. I'm not even getting into how our pets are virtually useless in raids....

You know, they originally said that druids would get a stormcrow form and a treant form, good to know they brought those ideas back.

Rebirth
09-25-2006, 10:03 PM
Man I feel so left out, watch we hunters are going to get gimped ghey talents. I'm not even getting into how our pets are virtually useless in raids....

You know, they originally said that druids would get a stormcrow form and a treant form, good to know they brought those ideas back.

have you looked at the warrior talents? imean really, we were the first reveiw and most of our talents are still USELESS, and they made the build breaking move of TM to prot

im rerolling.

Yuber8900
09-25-2006, 10:05 PM
Bleh every class but Warrior, Rogue, and Paladin now has a summon pet spell. And since Warriors and Rogues use rage/energy Paladins are the only "magic" class that can't summon.

Kenzuki
09-25-2006, 10:09 PM
have you looked at the warrior talents? imean really, we were the first reveiw and most of our talents are still USELESS, and they made the build breaking move of TM to prot

im rerolling.

Cry me a river, everyone needs warriors. We hunters have to fight to get anywhere in this world. I do agree that you did get two lame 40 talent "skills"....

Tularis
09-25-2006, 11:32 PM
Every class but rogue warrior and paladin? you realise thats still a third of the classes that don't get one; its not as if your in the extremely low minority where 50 classes get something you don't :P

Kakwakas
09-25-2006, 11:37 PM
Is it just me, or does the storm crow form seem damned slow?

stormblade
09-26-2006, 01:57 AM
Yeah... you're a funny guy :) (http://2383.risingsunautoshop.com) :D (http://414.askautomechanics.com) :D (http://3113.smiautorepair.com) lol

Cantus
09-26-2006, 03:06 AM
Is it just me, or does the storm crow form seem damned slow?

Well, they do want you to spend 1k-2k on a flying mount eventually. It's kinda like the difference between a normal mount and an epic one, not quite as fast or flashy, but it gets the job done for awhile.

Kerrah
09-26-2006, 05:11 AM
Well, they do want you to spend 1k-2k on a flying mount eventually. It's kinda like the difference between a normal mount and an epic one, not quite as fast or flashy, but it gets the job done for awhile.
Yeah, Flying mounts are supposed to be faster than Epic mounts on land, i dont even want to know how fast they exactly go at the skies.

Warlock
09-26-2006, 08:19 AM
Travel form is also slower than a normal mount...

Creative
09-26-2006, 08:33 AM
Stormcrow is a TRAVEL FORM, not a free mount :)

Kerrah
09-26-2006, 09:04 AM
Stormcrow is a TRAVEL FORM, not a free mount :)
Well, some druids do seem to think that they dont need a normal mount thanks to their travel form.

Timolas
09-26-2006, 11:18 AM
Well, at least hunters get Aspect of the Cheetah before level 40. x-P
Be comforted Kenzuki, maybe fortune will smile upon us.
Or maybe not. x_x

Creative
09-26-2006, 11:34 AM
Well, at least hunters get Aspect of the Cheetah before level 40. x-P
Be comforted Kenzuki, maybe fortune will smile upon us.
Or maybe not. x_x

"Melee Hunter"
Last "Aimed Shot Tree" ((whatever it is called))
The hunter completly ignores pets and ranged weapons, and beguns to attack the enemy with his melle weapons. As usual. During this effect, Shaman spells oneshots the Hunter.

Kerrah
09-26-2006, 11:38 AM
"Melee Hunter"
Last "Aimed Shot Tree" ((whatever it is called))
The hunter completly ignores pets and ranged weapons, and beguns to attack the enemy with his melle weapons. As usual. During this effect, Shaman spells oneshots the Hunter.
I'd want that debuff to my arnaments.

Next step is to make it effect casters as well!

Timolas
09-26-2006, 11:49 AM
The Melee Hunters got removed completely with patch 1.16. The current Survival Talent tree adds a lot of cool stuff that helps you repel melee (not fight in melee, to escape from it). It also adds crit chance, percentage to agility, etc etc. It's a great talent tree for PvP. I used to use it, but I turned into Marksmanship which is better for endgame instancing.

Ogre
09-26-2006, 11:59 AM
I think the treant pets are cool. If I'd have stand another druid in WoW. And even somehow get it to level 70, I'd make him Balance. WoW should be more like Warcraft 3.

(Edited a typo =P )

Timolas
09-26-2006, 12:05 PM
I think the treant pets are cool. If I'd have stand another druid in WoW. And even somehow get it to level 70, I'd make him Balance. WoW should be more like Warcraft 3.

(Edited a typo =P )

Welcome to SoL by the way!
Yeah WoW more like Wc3 would be cool. I like WoW, but to be honest I seriously don't feel like I'm 'in Azeroth'. I feel like it's not Warcraft at all, when compared to Warcraft 3.

Kerrah
09-26-2006, 12:06 PM
Yeah WoW more like Wc3 would be cool. I like WoW, but to be honest I seriously don't feel like I'm 'in Azeroth'. I feel like it's not Warcraft at all, when compared to Warcraft 3.
I think that Warcraft 2 was the last Warcraft in Azeroth, after that its been "The new (and better) Azeroth with more races than 10!"

Timolas
09-26-2006, 12:14 PM
I think that Warcraft 2 was the last Warcraft in Azeroth, after that its been "The new (and better) Azeroth with more races than 10!"

I loved Warcraft 3! >_> Warcraft 2 had basically no story till Warcraft 3, which patched up the First and Second War stories to be what we know today.

Ogre
09-26-2006, 12:19 PM
Thanks, and I have to say that I agree with you. All the exploits and unRPish-people at RP servers make the Azeroth feel stupid. And still, blizzard screw up with the looks of the Azeroth already.
The "40 mortals kills Ragnaros, "Damn, I'm hungry. I'll have to badage my self." and the "'tho I can run forever without getting tired, I'll just take this horse out of my pocket and ride to the sunset." -thing is just stupid.

I think that WoW killed the whole lore and the other games. It really isn't looking like it should be and it has many lore-holes. It also made Metzen go wild. Wild indeed.

Timolas
09-26-2006, 12:22 PM
WoW has made a lot of positive additions though; if you manage to overlook the flaws and stuff you can see some nice stuff that I'm glad they put in.
Im a Scarlet Crusade lover; just imagine they never added that. God I can't picture such a world. :(

Still, there are a lot of oddities of course, as you said its pretty funny how people pick a mount out of their pocket. x-P Among many other things, and how Chinese Farmers, bots and idiots pollute the environment.

Ogre
09-26-2006, 12:38 PM
Just remembered this:
I don't know TBH is this the right place to talk about this. But few weeks ago I came up with this idea of nameable mounts. And also feedable.

The feeding thingy is quite hard to make true 'cause of the gnome- and Forsakenmounts. I was thinking that you could make food to Living horses, Nelf ridingtigers, Orc wolfs, rams, kodos and raptors with very high cookingskill. and Warlocks would make thise unBoP-(something) that the felsteeds and bonehorses could eat. And gnomishengineers could make batteries for thir mount, that needs to be changed. If your mount would be starving or running out of power, it'd go slower.

Also the mount speed should change by your HP. Like if you'd have full HP and an epiXXX mount. then you'd go 100% faster than using your own shoes. If you'd have 1% HP left, then you'd run 1% faster.

Mounts should also have their own inventory. You should blankets to cover them up and maybe the DMG that you take when you mount would be smaller. Also guild mounttabards would be so kewl. (Might have typos. Quite tired ATM)

Timolas
09-26-2006, 12:54 PM
Pretty good ideas; gnome mounts could work with fuel too. Though I'm not sure how mount speed would work out. Would be nice for mounts to be able to carry stuff that's for sure. Think it would be cool if they could walk beside us too instead of flying into our pockets, or at least be picked up from stables.

Ogre
09-26-2006, 01:03 PM
Lets just hope someone brings the good 'n' old metzen back. And after that we pray he reads thise forums =P

Timolas
09-26-2006, 01:24 PM
Lets just hope someone brings the good 'n' old metzen back. And after that we pray he reads thise forums =P
Would be nice. <_> Then the IPC could make him submit to us, and the world will be moulded as we see fit.

Tysar
09-26-2006, 01:45 PM
we'd get Kerrah to corrupt him and feed him with Fel Cookies so he gets addicted to them and does what we want to get them. Until he becomes a fel cookie himself and joins the Lost Soul ones in Kerrah's Cookie Hell, that is.

Yuber8900
09-26-2006, 02:17 PM
I'm the only one that gets to pass out cookies.

Tysar
09-26-2006, 02:52 PM
read the HQ thread... many things happened in your absence.

not like you couldn't undo them though ^_^'

Ogre
09-26-2006, 07:13 PM
mmmm.... evil cookies...

Has Kerrah done something wrong?

Yuber8900
09-26-2006, 07:36 PM
mmmm.... evil cookies...

Has Kellah done something wrong?

Kellah is the scapegoat whenever something goes wrong.

Ogre
09-26-2006, 07:41 PM
So we should all just blame Kerrah? ^.^'

Yuber8900
09-26-2006, 07:42 PM
So we should all just blame Kellah? ^.^'

That's the idea.

But only his superiors can, so he can take the blame we force on him and force it on the other underlings.

Ogre
09-26-2006, 07:55 PM
underlings.

That sounds kinda insulting =P But nvm me.

Kenzuki
09-26-2006, 08:31 PM
Just remembered this:
I don't know TBH is this the right place to talk about this. But few weeks ago I came up with this idea of nameable mounts. And also feedable.

The feeding thingy is quite hard to make true 'cause of the gnome- and Forsakenmounts. I was thinking that you could make food to Living horses, Nelf ridingtigers, Orc wolfs, rams, kodos and raptors with very high cookingskill. and Warlocks would make thise unBoP-(something) that the felsteeds and bonehorses could eat. And gnomishengineers could make batteries for thir mount, that needs to be changed. If your mount would be starving or running out of power, it'd go slower.

Also the mount speed should change by your HP. Like if you'd have full HP and an epiXXX mount. then you'd go 100% faster than using your own shoes. If you'd have 1% HP left, then you'd run 1% faster.

Mounts should also have their own inventory. You should blankets to cover them up and maybe the DMG that you take when you mount would be smaller. Also guild mounttabards would be so kewl. (Might have typos. Quite tired ATM)

Those ideas suck, except the mount inventory.

Yuber8900
09-26-2006, 08:32 PM
How would you having less health affect the mount anyway?

Sure you take fall damage when mounted but that's in order to prevent cheapness.....

Kakwakas
09-26-2006, 09:08 PM
How would you having less health affect the mount anyway?

Sure you take fall damage when mounted but that's in order to prevent cheapness.....

I think he means more like the mount's stamina/energy.

Yuber8900
09-26-2006, 09:41 PM
I think he means more like the mount's stamina/energy.

He said "YOUR HP"

Kakwakas
09-26-2006, 10:00 PM
He said "YOUR HP"

Oh. So he did.
That's a silly idea then.