Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Triumvirate

Conversation Between Triumvirate and Anansi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Triumvirate
    03-25-2015 02:13 PM
    Triumvirate
    OSoLF?? Count me in! Or on. Honestly I'm not sure what we're talking about.

Ah, good to know. I feel informed.
  2. Anansi
    03-20-2015 10:08 AM
    Anansi
    I've been tabulating the characters I'm going to use for the Official Scrolls of Lore Fanfic (As Was Foretold), and figured I might be able to slot you in. How does triplet leaders of a street gang sound?

By the by, if you're still interested in stuff like Where Angels Fear to Tread, Mutterscrawl says he'll be resurrecting his old Aftermath thread this weekend, and Deepstorm & Blackmire: Renegade Janitors will be open to user feedback after the next update.
  3. Triumvirate
    03-19-2015 04:53 PM
    Triumvirate
    Ah frabjous day! For now I have no need to pursue my stalker-ish tendencies; you have come to *me*!

May I ask what brings about this occasion? Or should I not question the Great Ones and instead bask in their beneficence? : P
  4. Triumvirate
    02-11-2015 10:01 AM
    Triumvirate
    Wonderful.

To have touched the mind of the divine so nearly... Ah, 'tis splendour.
  5. Anansi
    02-10-2015 12:19 PM
    Anansi
    You cannot fathom the true purpose of the post icon, but your indicated reason is an acceptable cover.
  6. Triumvirate
    02-10-2015 06:40 AM
    Triumvirate
    Hm, ok. Well, thanks for the rapid reply.

(So I'll assume you do do this for the reason I indicated?)
  7. Anansi
    02-09-2015 10:15 AM
    Anansi
    I know of no easy way to automate it, but with practice comes habit and now I hardly notice every time I select it.
  8. Triumvirate
    02-09-2015 09:27 AM
    Triumvirate
    Hey there. Sorry to intrude on your sacred, webby domain, but I had a quick question:

I noticed that you (almost) always use the little "Orb of Lightning" tag for each of your posts. Do you do this so as to visually 'set off' your posts more easily (plausibly for a forum-viewing method that precludes the use of the left-hand side & it's incident Avatars/etc)?

If so, genius. Do you have a method by which this is done automatically, or do you have to do it manually for each & every post?

Respectfully,
    Triumvirate