Join Date: Jan 2008
That's controversial, and I think we shall stick to the more traditional version of a satyr.
Very well, class combinations are settled. The party will consist of the following:
* Tidewrath, a mutated naga myrmidon. As a former overseer of Coilfang Reservoir, he could fall naturally into a leadership role, but will also serve as the party's protector should their lives be endangered. Although powerful and muscular, the mutation has also affected his mind and he does not see violence as having much of a point.
* [NAME A?], an ancient, blind satyr. Having long been outcast by his tribe for his disability, he sought out service among the Illidari becasue he had heard of their demon hunters' spectral sight. Having quickly risen in the ranks, he found himself a lieutenant seeking out new recruits to join the demon hunters. Although thousands of years old, his gnarled body is lean and muscled, and he can definitely hold his own should trouble arise.
* [NAME B?], a young blood elf demon hunter. Having just recently joined the ranks of the Illidari, she found herself blinded and without a trainer after the fall of Illidan. Having been found by [NAME A] in the months after her release from the Temple of Karabor, she was given the spectral sight and feels eternal gratitude toward her new teacher of the demon hunter arts.
* [NAME C?], a hardened and no-nonsense blood elven spellbreaker. Having served Kael'thas with pure loyalty, he was stricked by the knowledge that his prince had joined with the enemy, the Burning Legion. Holding no true allegiance to Illidan, he put up no resistance as the armies stormed the Black Temple, and now seeks to find his place in a new world. After such a shocking betrayal as Kael'thas', he has issues with trusting anyone.
* [NAME D?], a broken assassin. Having felt honored by his induction into the Illidari, he was angered by Akama's betrayal of Illidan. He initially planned to assassinate the broken leader after his release, but the Deathsworn were found to be unbribable, and he was almost killed in an attempt to gain entry to Karabor. Having given up the idea, he now sets his eyes on adventure as a way of unleashing his inner demons.
* [NAME E?], a shivarra priestess. Having betrayed her former demonic masters and openly joined Illidan's forces, she has discovered that she now has a bounty upon her head, and that trouble seems to find her wherever she goes. In order to keep herself alive, she has found that keeping allies around her at all times will keep her safer than if she walks about alone. Her healing services are well appreciated by her party.
We need some names. Start voting, and I'll pick the ones with the most popularity and/or potential
Last edited by varghedin : 04-26-2009 at 12:26 AM.