View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 06:08 PM

The draconic Titleless - Mod
Send a message via AIM to HalfElfDragon Send a message via MSN to HalfElfDragon Send a message via Yahoo to HalfElfDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lon-ami View Post
The power could be reflected into their tatoos and eyes. Something like runes, but different to those of the DKs.

It would be cool to have those runic inscriptions applied to different parts of the body with different bonuses, like a strength rune at the arm and a defense one at the chest.

Or, if you don't want to use runes, use demon blood instead. You drink or use over you the blood and you get those bonuses.

But, definitely, they need a new resource system, and I agree reverse runic power is a good base for it.
So, just like Death Knights have runeforging, Demon Hunters would have Tattooing, essentially? Not a bad idea

Quote:
Well, depends on if he dies or lives. In my opinion, Illidan is a characters that deserves his own novel. Eventually, it could end something like this:

Scourge trilogy - Illidari trilogy
Arthas - Illidan
Kel'Thuzad - Kael'thas
Anub'arak - Vashj

That would be awesome, and Illidan would get all the respect he deserves.
Those characters definitely deserve novels of their own, but the only problem is that the spotlight isn't on the anymore. Nowadays it seems Blizzard wants all their novels and such to led into upcoming content.

Quote:
I wonder... what if Illidan did simply not die at the Black Temple Summit? What if he faked his own death to escape Kil'jaeden?

Then, somehow, he recovered his sanity.

Yeah, merely a setback, but it's not that bad of an idea, nope?

Well, you pretty much did that xDDD.

And yeah, I'd like to save him somehow, too. I don't know if it would fit with my starting zone, unfortunately. I would like the Demon Hunters to start like evil guys, who become good later; just as DKs.

Just because being evil is awesome cool .

Maybe Maeiv just didn't kill him? Like she meant to and thought she did, but really didn't.

My idea is sorta 'merely a setback' but with a twist - the twist being he actually did die

Quote:
If you portray it like that, then yeah, it's everything fine.

And nah, don't worry about it. We can have let the topic sleep a bit, but I'm sure we'll be able to return to our ideas soon, and post them until we have no more (I was late in answering, too, xDDD).

Err, umm, can't think of a response deeper than just agreeing with you

Quote:
If we suppose there were way more demon hunters during the WotA, well, it's no doubt they should be down there. Also, I'm sure the Watchers captured more evil races around, races I'm sure Tyrande wouldn't have freed in any way; like satyrs, and night elf warlocks and mages.
There could be all kinds of things down there just waiting to be dungeon bosses XD. Satyrs, warlocks, demons, demon hunters, there's a lot of possibilities

Quote:
Yeah, he could just get some secretive attitude now. Before, he did that because he wanted to be recognized, and because he wanted to impress Tyrande. Now, he has nor people neither girl to impress.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
See! Not everyone on the internet is so stubborn they can't have their opinions changed