View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 01:50 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Happy birthday, Zula.

I've been suffering from writer's block. I used the occasion as an excuse to make myself hammer through it. There's probably a bunch of typos and errors in this initial version, but it'll be worth it, just to get it done.
Thank you man!!! Though I just managed to read it, I am glad you wrote it!!! It was a very interesting update, I am really surprised. So they are like the 'dark side of the blue child' or something?? Since we never saw any kind of vegetation on its surface from Azeroth.

Despite I realized immediately the moment the characters say 'wolves' that the worgen inhabit the Blue Child. I was really surprised, though for some reason it makes a lot of sense, it somehow feels like many pieces are falling together and forming a greater picture.

I wonder who the human is, but he is probably the first wizard to dicover the worgen. I think you mentioned he disappeared or something in a previous fic.

And like I said before I am very glad to have Guy on the cast, one of my favorite characters.

Well thats all!! Keep on the good work.
Xie wants YOU to check Wulfang brainchild RIGHT NOW. SO click on this text