View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 06:52 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Millenia#1386

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Guy of Doom View Post
One, end game raids are almost always in the lore a mixed faction group of heroes. (ICC, Dragon Soul, ect) so I'm sure both the Horde and Alliance will be involved. On on the killing blow, here's Metzen's exact words:

"Garrosh's been a bad boy, and Thrall's gonna have to paddle him."
Thrall/Garrosh romance confirmed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killchrono View Post
So the alternative is let Garrosh live and let him fuck over the Alliance some more.

I don't get it. Alliance players have been wanting Garrosh dead for ages and now all you can say is 'it's not good enough' or 'it's helping the Horde.'

Yes, there are valid criticisms in your words, but at this point, with the defeatist attitude you're showing, I'm dead set convinced you guys are just enjoying wallowing in your sorrow.
The issue of who wants Garrosh or Sylvanas more dead basically falls upon whether the people in question care more about night elves or humans.

Quote:
Grom always knew he was a roid-raging retard. He just couldn't control himself because he was like a crack addict on a relapse. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't bring himself to control his addiction.

Still, even if he only realized it fully in his dying throws, that's still enough for him to come back to Garrosh in spirit form and chew him out for repeating his mistakes.
Ah, true enough.

The Alliance's three rules on faction conflict:
1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.
3) You can't leave the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustrum View Post
Because if a storyteller is doing his job, he makes you care. And if that storyteller then says "I dunno, then they stopped fighting, I guess," without any explanation or clarification, his audience has every right to be pissed off. Because they were given reason to stay interested, reason to keep up with his tale, only to be shut down just as things were getting good. A waste of time, a waste of emotional tension, a waste, if you fail to grasp the significance of narrative, of money.