Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Scrolls of Lore > Site News

Old 01-25-2011, 12:15 PM

Keeper of Lore
BattleTag: Warlock#1498

Tome of Experience Ask CDev II - Electric Boogaloo

Yes! It's that time again where Blizzard is taking lore questions for the Creative Development team (i.e. Chris Metzen, etc). Head over to the forums and submit your lore question. Last round had some excellent questions and answers, so hopefully we'll see a repeat of that this time around. There is a voting system in place for the best questions, so be sure to vote for good ones.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:31 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Lonami#2916

OH SHIT.

I'm sending all the questions in a clear format to you, Ashendant, for the questions thread.

Maybe I'm not able right now, but tomorrow before breakfast they'll be there, I promise. I may add some new "what do you think about?" questions.

Who is going to post them, anyway?

Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~
Old 01-25-2011, 01:57 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Falarson#1968

I might be posting some. Freel free to vote them if you like. Probabbly Pandaren or Arakkoa stuff. My character name's Fälarson, btw.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:23 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Ashendant#2130

There are lot of questions in the thread that can be answered witha simple yes or no, also lot and lot of crap

Also thanks Kike
Old 01-25-2011, 05:10 PM

The draconic Titleless - Mod
Send a message via AIM to HalfElfDragon Send a message via MSN to HalfElfDragon Send a message via Yahoo to HalfElfDragon

I'll post some. Probably on the character 'Nemgefol', my trusty gnome.

My questions : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
See! Not everyone on the internet is so stubborn they can't have their opinions changed

Last edited by HalfElfDragon; 01-26-2011 at 09:32 PM..
Old 01-25-2011, 05:25 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Ashendant#2130

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfElfDragon View Post
I'll post some. Probably on the character 'Nemgefol', my trusty gnome.

My questions : 1, 2,
Yay you asked my question , forgot the last update in the end trough but no problems the fact that you asked is awesome enough
Old 01-27-2011, 01:38 AM

Elune

Daaamn they just released the 3 new SC2 custom maps, and I'm at a datamine team :S.

Will get the questions done for later today.

UPDATE:

Please, someone post my questions: http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...&postcount=158

If they're already posted, link please .

Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~
Old 11-21-2011, 07:28 AM

Eternal

Can't really post on the forums anymore, so, guess I'll just pass up this round.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexander View Post
Can't really post on the forums anymore, so, guess I'll just pass up this round.
Last post: 01-27-2011
Old 11-21-2011, 09:12 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by handclaw View Post
Last post: 01-27-2011
Yours or mine? Because my last post should have been in mid july.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:27 AM

Ethermancer - Admin
BattleTag: Cantus#1700

There was a bot post I deleted, that's why the necro looks odd. Don't worry, just move along.

The Mad Admin
Old 11-21-2011, 09:45 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantus View Post
There was a bot post I deleted, that's why the necro looks odd. Don't worry, just move along.
Ah, gotcha. Was thinking, 'Didn't we already have Ask CDev 2?' Figured it might have been a numerical error.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:21 PM

Elune

Quote:
Ah, gotcha. Was thinking, 'Didn't we already have Ask CDev 2?' Figured it might have been a numerical error.
Y U NO read before posting .

Old 11-21-2011, 12:25 PM

Lord of the
Assassin's League
BattleTag: Sonneillon #1112

Quote:
Thought the same thing, I'm disappointed that this isn't about Ask Cdev 3. My heart has broken a little this day.
Old 11-21-2011, 01:51 PM

Revenant - Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
Thought the same thing, I'm disappointed that this isn't about Ask Cdev 3. My heart has broken a little this day.
Just answer any of your questions with "they don't know" or something besides the point.
The Green Shirt Guy: Hello. I have- I just finished reading stuff yesterday... and I noticed something. It said that Kul Tiras was going to be in the Alliance, but in the beta it's gone, and Kul Tiras is not in the game at all. What happened to it?

Chris Metzen: Isn't Kul Tiras burning in slag? ...from, uh, Blood of Our Fathers? ...No?

The Green Shirt Guy: No, it survived, and, in fact, it is- was around off-screen in vanilla WoW and through Wrath of the Lich King.

Chris Metzen: Right, of course. Uh. Yeah, Fargo, what's up with that?
Old 11-21-2011, 01:53 PM

Lord of the
Assassin's League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
Just answer any of your questions with "they don't know" or something besides the point.
I dunno, in Ask Cdev 2 we got a magazine that obliterated the WoW magazine with its awesomeness.
Old 11-21-2011, 01:54 PM

Revenant - Moderator

Quote:
I dunno, in Ask Cdev 2 we got a magazine that obliterated the WoW magazine with its awesomeness.
That was not Ask CDev 2. It may have been related to those questions, but it was not in it.
The Green Shirt Guy: Hello. I have- I just finished reading stuff yesterday... and I noticed something. It said that Kul Tiras was going to be in the Alliance, but in the beta it's gone, and Kul Tiras is not in the game at all. What happened to it?

Chris Metzen: Isn't Kul Tiras burning in slag? ...from, uh, Blood of Our Fathers? ...No?

The Green Shirt Guy: No, it survived, and, in fact, it is- was around off-screen in vanilla WoW and through Wrath of the Lich King.

Old 11-21-2011, 01:58 PM

Lord of the
Assassin's League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
That was not Ask CDev 2. It may have been related to those questions, but it was not in it.
Some dude: "Yo B, Is da NE related to the Trolls at all... BOOOOooooyyyyyy *Gangsigns*"
Blizz: "See issue #5 of the World of Warcraft Official Magazine!"

I like to live in a fantasy world where they didn't toss that shit in until someone asked about it in the Cdev (as thats when they revealed the answers were coming.)

But you know, I could be all whiny "Blizz never answers our questions or gives us anything /wrists"
Old 11-21-2011, 02:04 PM

Revenant - Moderator

Quote:
But you know, I could be all whiny "Blizz never answers our questions or gives us anything /wrists"
The last BlizzCon made me finally lose hope, okay?