Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > General WarCraft Discussion

Old 11-16-2011, 08:21 AM

Owl Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
Every Blizz Blues with Darnell. Ever.
Aww man, how did I forget that, Blizz Blues is by far the best stuff out there. It's basically South Park style social comedy, but about wow.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:53 PM

Treant

This one because I love the story of Lordaeron, the creation of the death knights, the tragedy of the Mograine family, and because I mourn what could have been (story wise) with the entire Lich King arc:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_oyXSSFAL0

This one because it's such a sad story and it made me bawl (*grumbles*):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb5LI...feature=fvwrel

And this one because I needed a good laugh after the first two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_iOT...watch_response
Old 12-09-2011, 02:05 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Lonami#2916

Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~
Old 12-09-2011, 02:46 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lon-ami View Post
The maker needs to continue this, it's awesome .

"Do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold?"
Old 02-17-2012, 02:28 PM

Banished

Old 02-17-2012, 08:02 PM

Keeper of the Grove

Machinima hmmm...

What type of Machinima just comedy or some of the more serious stuff.

There's actually a couple REALLY good ones that are out there on the drama (besides Tales of the Past).

There's Veil of Corruption

Veil of Corruption II

There was another REALLY good one with Jesse Cox in it, it's another drama but oh man I loved it...

It's not the Orc one though...

FOUND IT

Return of the Ashbringer II

The first one is actually quite bad IMO but the second is...pretty good if I remember correctly.

There is also that Demon Hunter one The Hunt but I found the plot and story (as well as the way it was done) to be lacking.

The editing in it was absolutely fantastic.

The Story...not so much.

There's soo many interesting series I could mention...I don't think I'll be able to mention them all.

OH and a quick psychological one for you..

Acting with Certainty.

Enjoy.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:52 AM

Demon Hunter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xKGh...el_video_title
All ,,Faces of Cataclysm" videos are good .
Old 02-19-2012, 10:53 AM

Elune

Old 03-28-2012, 12:55 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Lonami#2916

Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~
Old 03-28-2012, 02:52 PM

Eternal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sczMwnXst5s

I've always loved Melvenor's work.

Quote:
having your kingdom obliterated by the people you sacrificed your father for will do that to you :V
Quote:
So shut the fuck up and remove the cactus from your ass you confrontational little, coconut water drinking, antisocial hippy smelling thundercunt
Old 03-28-2012, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirnheim View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sczMwnXst5s

I've always loved Melvenor's work.
I think that he has another one where he plays up the Forsaken as the "true people of Lordaeron" and another where he shows a Blood Elf killing Humans in Wintergrasp while Garithos lines play in the background.

So as far as I'm concerned he can eat me. (Unless I've got the wrong guy.)
"Noble countrymen, evil is upon us. Darkness has befallen our shores. Rise and slay thy enemies… strike, strike so others shall live. The meek shall not fade into the night… live my brethren, live." - King Terenas Menethil II
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
You are right Fojar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamasalad View Post
You are right Fojar.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:08 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fojar View Post
I think that he has another one where he plays up the Forsaken as the "true people of Lordaeron" and another where he shows a Blood Elf killing Humans in Wintergrasp while Garithos lines play in the background.

So as far as I'm concerned he can eat me. (Unless I've got the wrong guy.)
Oh he does, but his Alliance-based machinimas are pretty good.

Quote:
having your kingdom obliterated by the people you sacrificed your father for will do that to you :V
Quote:
So shut the fuck up and remove the cactus from your ass you confrontational little, coconut water drinking, antisocial hippy smelling thundercunt
Old 04-17-2012, 01:03 PM

Elune

Pretty cool machinima.Shows Twilight cultists ambush on the Sentinels and Tauren and the duel between Garrosh and Cairne.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Neo41ut0Bi4
Old 04-17-2012, 01:12 PM

Elune

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=Kgg9fQwY-0Q

This one's made me chuckle so far, feels so true too because this is exactly how the average WoW player is.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:34 AM

Arch-Druid

Dragonwrath: A Legendary Musical

Quite charming, I feel.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:55 PM

Elune

Legacy: The Fall of Cairne and a fan-made trailer for Unbroken

Also, probably pretty much anything from Ventass. Totally remade Warcraft 3's story using WoW, including the demo campaign and Founding of Durotar. He's working on TFT now.

The production isn't super high-end stuff, but the littlelore details he's added are really neat. Ventass didn't just take War3's audio and add WoW graphics to it, he knows his stuff.

Last edited by Reignac; 05-24-2012 at 03:10 PM..
Old 05-25-2012, 12:35 AM

Elune

"If you want to win a war, you gotta become war."
Old 04-14-2013, 04:06 PM

Trade Baroness

This is so strange that it's good.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:29 AM

Ranger
Send a message via ICQ to Mordecay

This I love!
Old 06-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Praineeda

Default I know that was done intentially for comedic purposes but it also madebva

I adapted this recipe to make 8 equal size flour tortillas It may increase as well of decrease, that's why it's not for everyone, more specifically the elders I recently started a job that allows me, for the first time in my life, to put away a decent sum of money every month オークリー アパレル OAKLEY サングラス And there no risk of contaminating the bananas with harmful pesticides Dolphus is intimate with one of the black women and creates a "mixed" child In this option, a person pays Insurance premium all over the time and can start receiving payments after he gets his retirement
Dessert Recipe 2: Special Paleo Brownies - Ingredients: Approximately cup of coconut oil, 2 cups of almond flour, 1 teaspoon organic kelp granules (salt alternative), 1 teaspoon baking soda and 2 pears (use food processor to puree them first One way to speed up the removal rate of any drug from your system is easy Four various annuity expenditures come from the following kinds of annuity insurances: immediate revenue annuity, deferred annuity, fixed annuity, and necessary withdrawals オークリー アウトレット オークリー レーダーパス This article only provides general information about immediate annuity Whatever you choose you should know that they are designed for different need and you should consider the different pension annuity rates "My thoughts and prayers and those of my wife, Susan, are with the family of Chief Michael Maloney
Well, shopping for immediate annuity too comes without much hassle A fixed deferred annuity gives a guarantee against loss by the insurer People need to find a good FSA approved financial adviser that will able to ask the right questions, decipher all the facts and most importantly search the pension market for the right deals オークリー サングラス オークリー レーダーパス Filipino discovers cure for dreaded banana diseases Using the open market option to shop around is a vital part of the process to get the best annuity rates , and then whatever schedule that was determined to be prudent afterwards
So I listened closely in the Pentagon briefing room Thursday as Leon Panetta warned of looming disaster if the congressional super-committee fails to strike a grand bargain and the dreaded "sequestration" ax falls Deferred annuities can provide an attractive investment supplement to IRAs and qualified pension plans such as 401(k) plans We have extensive experience representing investors in arbitration and litigation disputes with securities broker-dealers and investment advisory firms, and have recovered tens of millions of dollars for investors オークリー ゴルフ オークリー レーダーパス Investment linked annuities are for those who want to take some risks, since they put your investment fund into investments, such as stock market investments For example, some providers have much higher annuity rates for smokers but only because they are assumed to live shorter than those who don't smoke Follow my advice above and you should have no problems with sales objections anymore
This immediate annuity calculator can help you figure out the fixed payments you'll receive Delaney said he couldn't provide much other information about the shooting In the Crucible Abigail is one of the main characters オークリー アパレル OAKLEY サングラス The tables are comprised of annuity providers together with their rates helping individuals in making the best choice Immediate annuities appeal to those investors who want an investment return that they cannot outlive There are many other types of annuity which are available and depending on your situation you may require expert help to choose the best one for you
Old 06-07-2013, 11:46 AM
Praineeda

Default Does your Instructor have a lot of coaching experience or are theyizf

It is beneficial because you can start receiving payments right away, and it also has a lower interest rate Annuity advisers - The other option of finding the rates that best suit your needs and situation is by using the help of annuity advisers An annuity option is chosen, and the distribution period begins within 12 months after the purchase オークリー サングラス オークリートレーニング You can lower face value in this policy, but it is often expensive to do so Built on the foundation of a complex permanent Universal Life (UL) policy with many features, term-on-UL lets you have term life insurance coverage as long as you pay the minimum premium Were they born this morning as clean as God fingers
Put all thoughts out of your mind and let the tension fade from your body so you can fully enjoy the massage experience Immediate annuity could help secure your financial future by ensuring a series of income payments Use an online insurance aggregator to find the best deals even when it comes to a great product like term-on-UL オークリー メガネ オークリートレーニング You could, for instance, try to obtain a loan using the annuity as a guarantee Having a child with a black person creates what the townsfolk of the county call a "mongrel" race The bomb is so unbelievably bright and powerful that it can burn a shadow into a wall, and it produces radiation that kills for decades
The devastation that an atomic bomb can cause is almost unimaginable In 2002, Lola if she is retired and is 65 or over, and if she does not itemize deductions on her tax return, she would be in the 15 percent tax bracket or maybe the 10 percent tax bracket Purchasing an annuity is no doubt an important decision オークリー アウトレット OAKLEY サングラス Overall I am really pleased with the immediate life annuity option and I would recommend it for anyone in a similar position Some immediate annuities are tied to life expectancy; others are not It a force that suffers low morale, poor readiness and is unable to keep up with potential adversaries
Therefore this is a great tool to use for anyone wanting to scout out the market The first thing you do is try those messy over the counter treatments only to find they only mask the problem Dela Cruz Moko-Panama disease treatment system has been tested and proven to be effective by studies with the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) and the Department of Agriculture (DA) in small and large banana plantations in 2011 オークリー サングラス オークリートレーニング After going through this madness you want more than anything a solution for how to cure a yeast infection After all this false accusing someone sooner or later people are going t o start to figure out your scandal The SEC alleged that Eschbach concealed her misappropriations by issuing false account statements to those clients whom she had defrauded
You can purchase a 25 year Period Certain immediate annuity that will generate payments of $539 per $100,000 premium Annuities have sometimes been called a reverse life insurance policy because you get the income before you die For the largest producers, those with production more than $1 million, Raymond James will pay 70% of the trailing 12 オークリー ゴルフ オークリートレーニング Most fixed annuities are immediate, paying earnings on a monthly basis Here I learned that there is a difference of opinion between (some) Sefardim and Ashkenazim whether a K'zayit is measured by weight or volume If you would like to read more have a look at the mickhartblog where you will find the very best advice for body-building related matters
Old 06-10-2013, 10:30 AM

Drunk Assassin

Even though most of it is terrible, the best part of Tales of the Past 3 is the Battle of Ironforge.

Clearly.

It was the centre of the Alliance, damnit. *Cries in a corner*

"If you can't do it with one bullet, don't do it at all."
Old 06-10-2013, 01:43 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbraid View Post
Even though most of it is terrible, the best part of Tales of the Past 3 is the Battle of Ironforge.

Clearly.

It was the centre of the Alliance, damnit. *Cries in a corner*

I loved TotP 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecay View Post
This I love!
I love that too!
Old 06-10-2013, 03:56 PM

Banished

Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I?d like to follow you if that would be okay. I?m absolutely enjoying your phorum and look forward to new posts.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:58 PM

Eternal

This is, indeed, a very nice Phorum.