Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Fan Works

Old 04-04-2012, 09:35 AM

Eternal

Default Fanfic: The Misadventures of Tendura Xie

This is gonna be better than Slowpokes!!

NOTE: First chapter is set in Earth-Prime(real Earth, through not the DC one so don't expect SBP to appear). It contains some political slurs so please don't derail this thread into political BS because of it.

Quote:
Tendura Xie was dead, the Other was finally destroyed. Yet his soul didn't feel at peace. Not yet....for the powers that be has more planned for him...............................

At first it was only darkness, but then, the soul somehow regained his consciousness. However he found himself standing in a white room...

???: Welcome...

Xie: AHHHHHHHHH!! WHO ARE YOUS!!

???: I am the One of the core, the lord of the Rest.

Xie: Uh....what?

???: You must redeem yourself............FIND REDEMPTION!!

Xie: What redemption? The Other is dead....

???: The Other is part of the Rest, we are Legion, we are Everything............WHAT THING ARE YOUR!

???: You must find your creator, the human on the far side of Azeroth......

Xie: What creator?? WHAT CREATED!!

Xie: HELPPPPPPPP!! MY AUTISM IS BAAKKKKK!!!

???: Too...late....it's coming! The portal! Next Stop: 1000 years later! See you in Stormwind!

Xie: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

(Xie is sucked into a wormhole by a mighty force)
-------------------------------------------------------
(Meanwhile in the dimension of Earth-PRIME, in the most powerful country ther is in that realm............someone is trolling on Reddit)

???: I can't believe WE LOST yesterday. Everyday we are winning the delegate war, but the fucking Illuminati reptilian overlords refuses to report it. CNN, FOX, MSNBC, all report us in last place!

???: After all fellow redditors....what is more belivable, 380 delegates presented by us..........or 50 delegates presented by the media? This isn't over. Brokered convention will come! This may be a beauty contest but true beauty of the candiates come from what's INSIDE! TBTP can't keep us asleep forever! We will wake up and see the truth!

(suddenly a thud is heard from this voter's bedroom)

Voter: WTF!!

(he heads into Bedroom and finds...........it all blown up..........and Xie lying in front of him!)

Voter: You ruined my house!

Xie: What!! Something tells me we're not in Azeroth anymore..........

Voter: Azeroth? What? Ok I know a World of Warcraft addiction recovery centre a few blocks....

Xie: Whats Warcrap???

Voter: Dude. You must be an Illuminati shrill sent to bomb my house! I know it! The government is training you guys you bomb houses as an excuse to blame on terrorists for the next war! BLIZZARD IS A TRAINING NWO SHRILLS FOR THE NEXT WAR!! And only one many can stop this! Ro-!

(he tries to shout his canidate's name but is stopped by Xie)

Xie: What's a canidate? Why is there so many portraits of an happy old guy in your house? Is he the king? A wizard?

Voter: First of all, it's posters, not portraits, second of all, we have never had a king in 300 years, and most importantly of all he isn't just an old guy he the bringer of liberty and justice and prevent a new king from rising, so yeah, call him a wizard. And since you're Illuminati........you will NEVER UNDERSTAND............perpare to die foul Reptilian! I banish you to the netherworld forever!

Xie: Wait...what's reptilian.......

Voter: DIE!

(he takes out a gun, Xie takes out fish numchucks.....)

Voter: HAHA!! FISH NUMCHUCKS!! How useless! I thought the Rothchilds were more smarter than that!

(the voter laughs but is hit hard on the face by fish Numchucks...)

Voter: AHHHHHHH!!!

Xie: No! You die! You die to death!

(Xie used the fish numchucks and cut him up.....)

Voter: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!(Body suddenly explodes for no reason)

(suddenly sirens sound outside)

Xie: Um...what.....

(Room shakes)

???: This is not where you are to be teleported! Return with me now!

Xie: AHH!! It's YOU!! SPARE ME!! SPARE ME!!!

(everything disappears in a white flash of light)

TO BE CONTINUED
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...~Thomas Jefferson

So instead of seeing this as a continuation of an era of the 20th century that gave us so much debt and destruction and undermined our liberties and conditions today that are so dangerous, let us think that we are now moving into a new era, a new era where we are going to concentrate on liberty and freedom and property rights and peace. I believe that is the cause that we should lead and I thank you very much for being part of it.~Ron Paul

Last edited by xie323; 04-04-2012 at 09:37 AM..
Old 04-04-2012, 09:43 AM

Elune

Needs more Arwen.

And what is this ? The Other,hmm,i wonder....
http://greatwar.wikia.com/wiki/Hellen_Von_Xie
Old 04-04-2012, 10:43 AM

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!

This story is all kinds of special crazy.

Bolvar approves.

Bolvar's FanFiction Index
Old 04-04-2012, 12:16 PM

Eternal

This should be on the front page of SoL.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:22 PM

Revenant - Moderator

I don't follow The Great War, so I'm having trouble getting into this spinoff.

http://greatwar.wikia.com/wiki/Tendura_Xie

That helps... So, armed with the powers of Engrish and autism, Xie is sent by the leader of the Rest to Stormwind 1000 years in Azeroth's future, but ends up on Earth.

Xie finds a war between Reddit and the Illuminati (who are reptiles) over the next president of the USA. Blizzard is assumed by a house's occupant to be in league with the Illuminati, who to him don't have anything better to do than use WoW players to bomb the houses of Redditors.

The Illuminati... a secret cabal that controls everything, yet somehow slipped up so that a select few crazy people found out about everything they are behind. I find the concept weird.

And then after a battle, Xie is teleported elsewhere.

I like it. Very Xie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
Chris Metzen: Isn't Theramore a Stormwind military outpost? ...from, uh, Cataclysm? ...No?

Fojar: No, Theramore was a city-state packed with civilians, and, in fact, it was the leader of the Alliance in vanilla WoW and almost through Wrath of the Lich King.

Chris Metzen: Right, of course. Uh. Yeah, Fargo, what's up with that?
Old 04-04-2012, 12:27 PM

Eternal

Will you be cool and include characters we want?
Old 04-04-2012, 12:32 PM

Revenant - Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasarax View Post
Will you be cool and include characters we want?
Maybe you could factor in a lot of our input, as we guide Xie and other characters through Xie's misadventures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
Chris Metzen: Isn't Theramore a Stormwind military outpost? ...from, uh, Cataclysm? ...No?

Fojar: No, Theramore was a city-state packed with civilians, and, in fact, it was the leader of the Alliance in vanilla WoW and almost through Wrath of the Lich King.

Chris Metzen: Right, of course. Uh. Yeah, Fargo, what's up with that?
Old 04-04-2012, 01:33 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Chapter 1 part 2:

(meanwhile in Earth-Prime...the reddit discussion is still going on......)

Redditor #1: Did you see! The rally in California was epic. Or savior really outdone himself this time! It's a pity that our savior attracts the most crowds yet gets jacked by the greedy Rothchild banksters every time we have a primary. This shit happens in causes too, look at Maine for example! We could have won Maine but the Illuminati voting fraud that nullified the voice districts that supported liberty did us in!

Redditor #2: And it's a shame we're out of caucuses too. I have a pic of today's rally!

Redditor #1: So remember Americans, you have a President trying to push our glorious country into a dictatorship with NDAA as well as the recent Arizona trolling law, a rampant warmonga who wants the new war once the gas prices reach OVER 9000 levels, a fat douche that divorced twice and is working on a new one, and....a flip-flopper. Or you can pick a kindly, wise old doctor who will end the wars, decriminalize drugs and restore the liberty from the Illuminati! WE WILL NOT JOIN THE NWO!! THE ANSWER TO 1984 IS 1776!

Redditor #1: ?? You listening?

Redditor #2: I think he's dead....(turns on Russia Today where the cover story is a house exploding and police cars searching everywhere)

Redditor #1: DAMN YOU REPTILIANS! WE KNOW YOU CONTROL AL-QUADA AND THUS CAUSED 9/11!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(meanwhile back in the "white" room....)

Xie: What? Here again?

???: You shouldn't have been teleported to there! You screwed up already! They'll find you! It was too early!

Xie: They? Who? The servants of the wizard??

???: He's not a wizard! He's what you'd call a nobleman. Since you don't understand that place, it is the most powerful kingdom in the realm of Earth-Prime. However the power of the "king" there is controlled every 4 years the noblemen have a competition to decide who can become king, the decision lying on the hands of the people. A king can rule for a maximum of 8 years before they have to retire. That was 2012 in their world. And oh, that "wizard" has a cult around him! Hurt one, they maw you to death!

Xie: Ok.........now whattt!!!!!!!!!!!!

???: Now you go to Azeroth..................it's 1000 years after the Great War and a new foe rise!!!

Xie: No! Not this again!!!!!!! DON'T SEND ME BACK TO EARTHWORLD THE CULT WILL KILL ME DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???: Too late! I hope you hit Azeroth and not Earth! Second time's a charm! And if not! Enjoy being brought back to be teleported AGAIN!!!

Xie: AHHHHHHHHHH! DIZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

(Xie is sucked into a wormhole by a mighty force)

TO BE CONTINUED
Well, next chapter will take place in Azeroth, timeline is pre-TBC. Any ideas where Xie should be teleported to?

a) Stormwind
b) Orgrimmar
c) Ashenvale
d) Ironforge
e) Westfall
f) Gnomeregan
g) Blasted lands
h) Durotar
i) Theramore
j) somewhere else(specify, has to be Azerothian location)

For j) Outland, Lost Isles, Elemental Planes, Emerald Nightmare, and Pandaria and Northrend are not available choices,
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...~Thomas Jefferson

So instead of seeing this as a continuation of an era of the 20th century that gave us so much debt and destruction and undermined our liberties and conditions today that are so dangerous, let us think that we are now moving into a new era, a new era where we are going to concentrate on liberty and freedom and property rights and peace. I believe that is the cause that we should lead and I thank you very much for being part of it.~Ron Paul

Last edited by xie323; 04-04-2012 at 01:37 PM..
Old 04-04-2012, 08:25 PM

The draconic Titleless - Mod
Send a message via AIM to HalfElfDragon Send a message via MSN to HalfElfDragon Send a message via Yahoo to HalfElfDragon

Silithus for a confrontation with C'thun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
See! Not everyone on the internet is so stubborn they can't have their opinions changed