Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Blizzard Discussion > Diablo Discussion

Old 04-26-2012, 04:29 PM

Trade Baroness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Guy of Doom View Post
Witch Doctor story is up. The player witch doctor is an unnamed male, who is only referred to as "The Heretic". He is banished because he believes the witch doctor religion is wrong, and goes out seeking Tristram after the Unformed Land spirits tell him about the evil fallen star there.
What I liked the most about this story is the plethora of witch doctor theme names. They even gave the mongrels names and told us what they meant!
Old 04-27-2012, 07:51 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Lonami#2916

Quote:
Witch Doctor story is up. The player witch doctor is an unnamed male, who is only referred to as "The Heretic". He is banished because he believes the witch doctor religion is wrong, and goes out seeking Tristram after the Unformed Land spirits tell him about the evil fallen star there.
The WD was fine without that stupid cliché. Please, Blizzard, please -_-.

Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~
Old 05-01-2012, 02:20 PM

Time-Lost Proto Nerd

Wizard story is up. The canon wizard is a female named Li-Ming, it goes into more detail about her characterization and history than even the demon hunter story.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:18 PM

Elune
BattleTag: CptCarrot #1688

Female wizard is voiced by Grey DeLisle, who is one of my all time favorite voice actors. (She is probably most well known for playing Azula in Avatar: The Last Airbender).

I'm so tempted to roll a wizard instead of a witchdoctor so I can hear her VA.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:09 PM

Warden

Quote:
Wizard story is up. The canon wizard is a female named Li-Ming, it goes into more detail about her characterization and history than even the demon hunter story.
I'm only on page 2 but it seems the D2 sorceress is Isendra. I find it amusing that Li-Ming is badmouthing the ice/fire/lightning sorc.

edit: Quite unfortunate what happened to her.

The hell? He sent for her to be assassinated?

edit2: Skimming misses important details. Her actions were well-intentioned however grand her spells were. I suppose if she wasn't taken out, Isendra would have continued such plans and sacrificed more.

Last edited by Malygos; 05-01-2012 at 10:56 PM..