Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-14-2009, 05:28 PM
Aneurysm Aneurysm is offline

Problemsolver
Aneurysm's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Here, there, and everywhere.
Posts: 9,258

Default Patch 3.2.3 - Introduction of new shit and stuff!

I haven't made this up. I'm super cereal.

New shit

We're introducing some new shit, ya know? In patch 3.2.3 we really want the players to experience the very ultimate essence of World of Warcraft, therefore we're introducing the following;

Human druid
Orc paladin
Gnome shaman
Troll warlock
Draenei warlock
Night Elf paladin
AND
Tauren everything

It's all for gameplay-enjoyment. Screw the lore. We gave up on that even before the Burning Crusadelòl.
- Ghostcrawler


Dungeons

DEATHWING RAID!

Yes, we're introducing the Deathwing raid. There are no quests or anything, he just invited us to kill him for some reason. And the only boss will be Deathwing. No trash-mobs or anything. The tactics will be the same as Onyxia. And speaking of Onyxia; we're re-reintroducing Onyxia aswell. Now you can fight her for the third time. She will have updated loot and all that aswell. Also the mount now has 100% drop chance to anyone who loots her, similar to badges.

Sargeras' Tomb!

We're introducing Sargeras as a boss aswell. Due to QQ from the community there'll only be the 10-man version of the raid, and the loot will be equal to the loot that'll drop in Icecrown Citadel. We don't want the people playing WoW having to struggle with the raids, so we make them easier this way.

New models and characters

Malfurion Stormrage returns! - Yes, indeed he does. But he'll just stand around doing nothing. We don't feel like making quests involving him or anything.

Nathanos Blightcaller Jr. - Apparently old mr. Morris hooked up with Sylvanas before he was killed by the Alliance, and she gave birth do a cute little son.


That's about it...

Can I work at MMOChampion now?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-14-2009, 05:31 PM
Exxile87 Exxile87 is offline

Elune
Exxile87's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One nation, under Bloo
Posts: 7,656
BattleTag: Exxile87#1525
Send a message via AIM to Exxile87 Send a message via Yahoo to Exxile87

Default

Yeah, mmo-champion.com should give you the site for this discovery.
__________________
Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-16-2009, 09:09 PM
mavfin mavfin is offline

Faerie Dragon
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 143

Default

Troll much? Bitter about 'omg bads r getting my gearz' much?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-16-2009, 09:16 PM
Gurtogg_Bloodboil Gurtogg_Bloodboil is offline

Elune
Gurtogg_Bloodboil's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,392

Default

I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a piss about who gets gear. This isn't the official forums.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-16-2009, 09:30 PM
mavfin mavfin is offline

Faerie Dragon
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 143

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurtogg_Bloodboil View Post
This isn't the official forums.
Quote:
Dungeons

DEATHWING RAID!

Yes, we're introducing the Deathwing raid. There are no quests or anything, he just invited us to kill him for some reason. And the only boss will be Deathwing. No trash-mobs or anything. The tactics will be the same as Onyxia. And speaking of Onyxia; we're re-reintroducing Onyxia aswell. Now you can fight her for the third time. She will have updated loot and all that aswell. Also the mount now has 100% drop chance to anyone who loots her, similar to badges.

Sargeras' Tomb!

We're introducing Sargeras as a boss aswell. Due to QQ from the community there'll only be the 10-man version of the raid, and the loot will be equal to the loot that'll drop in Icecrown Citadel. We don't want the people playing WoW having to struggle with the raids, so we make them easier this way.

New models and characters

Malfurion Stormrage returns! - Yes, indeed he does. But he'll just stand around doing nothing. We don't feel like making quests involving him or anything.
This quote sure looked like something that belonged there. I certainly hope this type of crap isn't going to become common here. If this forum is going to become full of crap like the OP, let me know so I can avoid this place completely. Really. I can read stuff like this on mmo-champion all day. Why come here to read more?

Last edited by mavfin; 08-16-2009 at 09:32 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-16-2009, 09:43 PM
Gurtogg_Bloodboil Gurtogg_Bloodboil is offline

Elune
Gurtogg_Bloodboil's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,392

Default

I'd pack my bags now then if Aneurysm's post so offended your highbrow sensibilities.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-16-2009, 09:55 PM
Omacron Omacron is offline


Omacron's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 34,372
BattleTag: Omacron#1477

Default

We troll. Don't like it, there's the door.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-16-2009, 10:02 PM
mavfin mavfin is offline

Faerie Dragon
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 143

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
We troll. Don't like it, there's the door.
Ok, so you like the SoL forums to be like the WoW forums and the mmo-champion forums. Got it. I had the mistaken idea you didn't. So sue me.

Troll on.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-16-2009, 10:03 PM
Anasyan Anasyan is offline

Glaive Thrower
Anasyan's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 59

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
Troll much? Bitter about 'omg bads r getting my gearz' much?
Surprised you cornered him on his troll with a typical MMOC response.
__________________
Do you believe in magic?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-16-2009, 10:05 PM
mavfin mavfin is offline

Faerie Dragon
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 143

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anasyan View Post
Surprised you cornered him on his troll with a typical MMOC response.
I figured his post deserved a response from the same place I thought his post belonged. Then someone said they like that kind of troll here, so I guess mine should be fine, too.

i.e. if his original post if perfectly fine here, then no one should bitch about mine. I just followed where I felt his was going.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-16-2009, 10:06 PM
Timolas Timolas is offline


Timolas's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Malta
Posts: 12,475
Send a message via MSN to Timolas

Default

Some people who want to make up ideas for WoW are bound to show up everywhere. But don't judge the majority by them.

I've personally hated Warcraft's direction since TBC.

I don't even give a shit anymore. I'm only here for the nostalgia and the people. We're those guys. The gang. The shabang.
__________________
There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-17-2009, 01:08 AM
AndyJP AndyJP is offline

Eternal
AndyJP's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 2021
Posts: 4,506

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
Ok, so you like the SoL forums to be like the WoW forums and the mmo-champion forums. Got it. I had the mistaken idea you didn't. So sue me.

Troll on.
Though I find several members here to be complete assholes, I have been able to tolerate them wayy more than anyone on the official forums. This forum is a thousand times more enjoyable.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-17-2009, 05:19 AM
Ded Chikn Ded Chikn is offline

Elune
Ded Chikn's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Baltimore, Marylan- *gunshot*
Posts: 6,315
BattleTag: DedChikn#1567

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timolas View Post
I've personally hated Warcraft's direction since TBC.
I hated TBC. I tried to like it, even forced myself to attempt to defend some of the decisions. In the end though, it just made me bitter.

Then the saving grace that was WotLK came out. Oh how I loved it. Running around NR, interacting with NPCs who actually acknowledged you, seeing the past (oh noes different voice actors) and generally having a good time. There were a few wtf moments though, seriously Muradin?

Since TBC though, its been downhill, possibly before then even. WotLK made a small attempt to grab on but then the writers pissed on its hand so it lost its grip.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-17-2009, 06:25 AM
cenkiss cenkiss is offline

Warden
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Turkiye
Posts: 756

Default

Where is my gnome druid?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-17-2009, 06:30 AM
Hidden Hidden is offline

Warden
Hidden's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Gnomeregan
Posts: 768

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
Where is my gnome druid?
Form of a Gopher!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-17-2009, 08:07 AM
Aneurysm Aneurysm is offline

Problemsolver
Aneurysm's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Here, there, and everywhere.
Posts: 9,258

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
Troll much? Bitter about 'omg bads r getting my gearz' much?
Very much indeed. The difference between me and other trolls is that I do it in a more successful way, thus making me accepted on this forum. At least that's what I tell myself so I can sleep at night.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-17-2009, 08:26 AM
Ded Chikn Ded Chikn is offline

Elune
Ded Chikn's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Baltimore, Marylan- *gunshot*
Posts: 6,315
BattleTag: DedChikn#1567

Default

Its mostly because we are terrified the birdman in your avatar will come give us the plague.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-17-2009, 08:48 AM
Warlock Warlock is offline

Keeper of Lore
Warlock's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,493
BattleTag: Warlock#1498

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
We troll. Don't like it, there's the door.
Come on, be nice
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-17-2009, 08:50 AM
Anasyan Anasyan is offline

Glaive Thrower
Anasyan's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 59

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ded Chikn View Post
Its mostly because we are terrified the birdman in your avatar will come give us the plague.
Quiet you! 'ell beat us, 'e will! /cower
__________________
Do you believe in magic?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-17-2009, 03:02 PM
Orio Orio is offline

Wisp
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
This quote sure looked like something that belonged there. I certainly hope this type of crap isn't going to become common here. If this forum is going to become full of crap like the OP, let me know so I can avoid this place completely. Really. I can read stuff like this on mmo-champion all day. Why come here to read more?
I'm pretty sure nobody on the official forums cares about the lore and consistency in storyline. Let's face it, the new race/class combinations (if true) are simply another way Blizzard sacrifices lore for the 'normal player' who couldn't be bothered to care.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.