Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Scrolls of Lore > General Discussion

Old 09-14-2013, 09:07 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhinyAlly View Post
When did I say any of you were to blame. I just want everyone to agree on a definition.
That's right, you didn't, but at the same time you opened this thread having at least a general idea what whining is considering you deliberately put it in your name. So don't play dumb and go "Doooyy guys! I totally didn't know what whining is, even though I got suspended twice now for it. Now I'm gonna open this thread so you can explain to me like I was a 5-year old what I should and shouldn't do" and expect people to NOT call you on your bullshit.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:39 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gortrash View Post
That's right, you didn't, but at the same time you opened this thread having at least a general idea what whining is considering you deliberately put it in your name. So don't play dumb and go "Doooyy guys! I totally didn't know what whining is, even though I got suspended twice now for it. Now I'm gonna open this thread so you can explain to me like I was a 5-year old what I should and shouldn't do" and expect people to NOT call you on your bullshit.
You know, you got this weird habit of going from "cool and friendly guy" to "asshole is a soft word" in less than 3 seconds.

As for what you said, I didn't make this thread because I was banned. I just saw many people asking for a clear definition of what is whining here and I figured id start this thread. My definition might not be the same as yours.
Old 09-14-2013, 10:02 AM

Elune

Quote:
You know, you got this weird habit of going from "cool and friendly guy" to "asshole is a soft word" in less than 3 seconds.
It's a rare quality, you should cherish it. You keep the element of surprise against your enemy and just when they think they got you where they wanted you, you pounce like a tiger and eat their face. RAWR! (oh god, why did i eat those mushrooms!)

inb4 Gortrash is bipolar. No, I'm not. You could say I had enough of Korath and Qiurn's bullshit in the past few days and I'm just sick of it.

Quote:
As for what you said, I didn't make this thread because I was banned. I just saw many people asking for a clear definition of what is whining here and I figured id start this thread. My definition might not be the same as yours.
Well, enough people in this thread explained what you shouldn't be doing so I hope you avoid it in the future.
Old 09-14-2013, 10:15 AM

Arch-Druid

Whining is probably defined by all of my posts in faction-related threads.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:33 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Leviathonlx#1820

Almost everyone here 'whines' to some extent when discussion stuff it's just a matter of how much you whine and how bad you do it.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:47 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Ashendant#2130

I can't believe nobody posted the relevant MLP which explained the difference

Old 09-14-2013, 06:13 PM

Needs A Hug

This whole thread is nothing but whining.
Old 09-14-2013, 06:45 PM

Lord of the
Assassin's League
BattleTag: Sonneillon #1112

Quote:
Because I wasn't doing it at that time.
Jul 2013, your sign up date... so sorry champ you do NOT have a long legacy. You started living up to your name very soon after your first posts. Simply put you are a waste of our fucking time, either learn from your mistakes or leave. I recommend taking a few years off and coming back after you have done some soul searching, game playing and learned not to be a total utter factionist toolbag, we are full on that quota already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dithon1 View Post
This whole thread is nothing but whining.
A thread made by an idiot self-fulfilling it's prophesy of idiocy as it's name sakes legacy bares.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:23 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
Jul 2013, your sign up date... so sorry champ you do NOT have a long legacy. You started living up to your name very soon after your first posts. Simply put you are a waste of our fucking time, either learn from your mistakes or leave. I recommend taking a few years off and coming back after you have done some soul searching, game playing and learned not to be a total utter factionist toolbag, we are full on that quota already.

A thread made by an idiot self-fulfilling it's prophesy of idiocy as it's name sakes legacy bares.
Do you have a purpose on theses boards other than being an asshole and hating everyone? Because I actually never saw you contribute to anything, other than the daily quotta of insults and douchebagery.

But don't worry, you are still needed here. Because we already are full on sympathic assholes and occasionnal assholes, but you are the only true asshole ive encountered.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:44 PM

Elune
BattleTag: DrRobert#1475

This thread makes me glad I rarely read the lore forums these days.
Now imagine a music, dear readers, heavy with cellos at a rapid staccato. Cellos held between thighs in a dark room. The little room of Harry's chest as he walks with his teammates to the opening gate of his first Test of Cribbage. They are a rag-tag group of champions, this bunch, and with Harry, the near-perfect new god, they know they will dominate the day. Harry is a world laced with rivers of wizardly blood. He is ready.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:46 PM

Lord of the
Assassin's League

I'd still contribute more if there weren't do many dragging this forum down these days. What's the point when the same shit happens regardless of thread.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:48 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
I'd still contribute more if there weren't do many dragging this forum down these days. What's the point when the same shit happens regardless of thread.
If you don't do anything to help solve a situation, do not complain about it. And no, calling everyone idiots doesn't count as doing something. But I recommend taking anger management classes, you seem to need some.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:59 PM

Lord of the
Assassin's League

Quote:
If you don't do anything to help solve a situation, do not complain about it. And no, calling everyone idiots doesn't count as doing something. But I recommend taking anger management classes, you seem to need some.
I'm not even going to bother responding in kind. This is pointless...
Old 09-14-2013, 09:15 PM

The draconic Titleless - Mod
Send a message via AIM to HalfElfDragon Send a message via MSN to HalfElfDragon Send a message via Yahoo to HalfElfDragon

Quote:
Do you have a purpose on theses boards other than being an asshole and hating everyone? Because I actually never saw you contribute to anything, other than the daily quotta of insults and douchebagery.
You've only been here for a couple months. Sonn has been a regular for years longer than you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
See! Not everyone on the internet is so stubborn they can't have their opinions changed
Old 09-14-2013, 09:17 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfElfDragon View Post
You've only been here for a couple months. Sonn has been a regular for years longer than you have.
I never said the opposite. I said ive only ever seen him be mad at everyone.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:24 PM

Not Sure If Trolling...

Quote:
I agree with WA's opinion.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:27 PM

Site Staff - Admin

So its okay to attack WhinyAlly and try to derail his (slightly boring but perfectly reasonable) thread because his join date is more recent than yours? That right there is a drag on the forum. If you don't want to contribute to the thread, then you leave it.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:29 PM

The draconic Titleless - Mod
Send a message via AIM to HalfElfDragon Send a message via MSN to HalfElfDragon Send a message via Yahoo to HalfElfDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmoo View Post
So its okay to attack WhinyAlly and try to derail his (slightly boring but perfectly reasonable) thread because his join date is more recent than yours? That right there is a drag on the forum. If you don't want to contribute to the thread, then you leave it.
What I was saying was in response to "I actually never saw you contribute". As he's only been here a few months, that really means very little when Sonn has been posting for years beforehand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
See! Not everyone on the internet is so stubborn they can't have their opinions changed
Old 09-14-2013, 09:29 PM

Elune

Quote:
What I was saying was in response to "I actually never saw you contribute". As he's only been here a few months, that really means very little.
I lurked before. And thanks, Sarahmoo.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:31 PM

Hypersensitive

Quote:
I never said the opposite. I said ive only ever seen him be mad at everyone.
I've never seen him mad at me.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:32 PM

Site Staff - Admin

Medivh april 2010 masterrace

Quote:
What I was saying was in response to "I actually never saw you contribute". As he's only been here a few months, that really means very little.
Was talking more to Sonneillon and his get out of here you 2013 newbie waste of time attitude. I'm beating both of them when it comes to join dates, so does that make me the better poster? You're judged on the quality of your posts and not the quantity of them nor their age.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:35 PM

Hypersensitive

Quote:
Was talking more to Sonneillon and his get out of here you 2013 newbie waste of time attitude. I'm beating both of them when it comes to join dates, so does that make me the better poster? You're judged on the quality of your posts and not the quantity of them nor their age.
Hah I beat you!!

(And yet I contribute basically nothing l0l)
Old 09-14-2013, 09:41 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Chillman#1339

6k posts. I am the superior poster. Kneel before me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebyarlant View Post
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.
Old 09-14-2013, 10:06 PM

Hypersensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noitora View Post
6k posts. I am the superior poster. Kneel before me.
And yet you bring even less to the board than I do!
Old 09-14-2013, 10:08 PM

Lord of the
Assassin's League

Quote:
Him being a newbie has nothing to do with it. It was a counter argument to his stating he'd been here long before "Whining about the alliance" and thus living up to his name. Regardless, this is my last point in this thread, it's not worth any of our time.

Yes I'm shitty to shitty posters, I'll flat out admit that. If anything I'm hoping they will improve.

Tags
baby don't hurt me, good hard look, lamp posts, scrolls of lore