Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2011, 10:22 AM

Site Staff - Admin

Conjeror Share cool looking gear!

Seeing as how the floodgates have been opened and all usable old gear is now useful again, I think it would be a good idea for people to show others nifty looking items that they might not be aware of! I'll start off.

1. Headless Horseman gear! While his actual armor is unavailable, his helm, mount and blade are all accessible. If you combine it with some Naxxramas gear and provided your character isn't a ridiculous race(Hello Tauren and Draenei!), you should be able to make a pretty convincing Horseman! Plus the helmet has the cackling laugh and the blade summons those pumpkins(note: get the pumpkin pet too!)

2. The Sun Eater! This is probably one of the most iconic weapons in the game and I know a lot of TBC tanks that have a soft spot for this sword(mainly because of the feeling they got when it finally dropped for them). From the Mechanar HC, easily done by LV85s but the drop isn't guaranteed.

3. Chain of the Scarlet Crusade! Another iconic set from Classic. Some people still use it already for roleplaying, but soon the set should be just as viable as any other gear. I'm sure there'll be a few Paladins farming Scarlet Monastary to get it. All of the items drop from SM trash (except the leggings which you can get from Herod and the Highlord). While the tabard is not officially part of the set, it goes great with it too.

Tags
i'm fabulous dahling, vanity, world of warcraft