Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Old 05-14-2018, 07:21 AM

Troubadour
BattleTag: Krainz#1972

Default Battle For Azeroth Prediction Thread

RULES:

Only prediction posts. EXCEPTION: fact-checking to see who called it right after stuff happens in the expansion cycle.

One prediction per line. No paragraph-long descritive predictions.

One post per poster.

Only post thoughts and comments on the expansion's development on the official thread.

------------

My predictions:

Saurfang is given somewhat of a protagonist shoulderpad in BFA, especially when he says "GO! SAVE YOURSELVES!" to Malfurion and Tyrande, also being the one to question Sylvanas' actions, just like the playerbase is doing.

After the Siege of Lordaeron, Saurfang turns himself to the Alliance so he can "speak" to Anduin.

With that in mind,

a.) Saurfang reveals Sylvanas' plans to the Alliance

b.) the Alliance attacks Zandalar on full force thanks to Saurfang's info

c.) something happens to Sylvanas and Saurfang

d.) the Horde retaliates on full force by attacking Kul Tiras

e.) Azshara becomes a threat

f.) there's going to be a naval conflict patch

If we follow the Legion formula, then:

g.) Content Patch 1: opening of first tier (Emerald Nightmare / Uldir)

h.) Content Patch 2: revision of an old dungeon (Karazhan / ???) and opening of second tier (The Nighthold / Nazjatar)

i.) Content Patch 3: new zone (Broken Shore / Faction War zone) and opening of third tier (Tomb of Sargeras / Faction War raid), new tier-related dungeon

j.) Content Patch 4: new batch of zones (Argus / Shadowlands?) and opening of fourth tier (Antorus / Ny'Alotha?), new tier-related dungeon

k.) Faction War zone is going to be a return to Teldrassil and Lordaeron, given that the players later returned to the Broken Shore

l.) Alternatively, the Faction War zone is going to be Crestfall or at least make mention to it

NEW PREDICTION
The San'layn are there to make Undead Humans possible

New allied races:

- Holy Undead (A)
- Undead Humans (H)

m.) There will be Faction invasions that would use the same tech of the Legion invasions

n.) Also Void invasions at some point

Last edited by Krainz; 06-03-2018 at 04:22 PM..
Old 05-14-2018, 08:38 AM

Keeper of the Grove
BattleTag: MelosEgo#1512

Predictions for Battle for Azeroth's expansion-life:

More Warfronts open up. Barrens and Feralas for Kalimdor. Feralas will award Night Elf themed armor for Alliance, and Mok'nathal-Draenor Orc like for Horde.

Barrens, I would expect armor theme for Alliance will be Dwarven and Kor'kron for Horde.

Another Warfront opening in Eastern Plaguelands. Horde gear being a mix of Amani and Blood Elven. Alliance; Arathor themed maybe.

There will be one Warfront in Pandaria, one in Northrend (Borean Tundra) and one on the Broken Isles.

Allied Races? High Elves (Not as an allied race of their own, but customization options given to Void Elves) Anywho ~

Alliance:

Wildhammer Dwarves

Jinyu (To correlate with the Pandaria Warfront)

Kaldorei Worgen (Will have some ties with the Feralas warfront story)

Mechagnomes/Junker Gnomes (Will tie in with Northrend Warfront story)

Furbolg (Will tie in the Alliance Kalimdor War Campaign)

Horde:

Mok'nathal (Rexxar will recruit these, will play a role in Feralas and Barrens)

Yaungol (Will have a role with the Huojin and Pandaria)

San'layn/Forsaken Elves (Undead Elves. Will play a role in the Horde Northrend story)

Forest Trolls (The Amani make amends with the Horde as the Alliance approaches Quel'thalas +Revantusk are a thing)

Vulpera (Due to Zandalar storyline)

Much of the war campaign will return back to Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms and later on, Pandaria and Northrend. Broken Isles will have a place in the War Campaign as well, that will help set up the Vrykul as a future race for the Alliance.

The end raid will be a faction war raid, with faction specific bosses.

The Faction War doesn't end after BfA, but dies down with no clear victors. The Horde will lose much of their progress upon Kalimdor as the Kaldorei and Furbolg take back much of their lands.

The Horde in turn take over much of Northrend, as they lose dominance over Kalimdor.

Much of the Eastern Kingdoms will be Alliance dominated with the Blood Elves and Forest Trolls remaining as a thorn in the Alliance's side.

Last edited by Melorandor; 05-14-2018 at 08:40 AM..
Old 05-14-2018, 10:24 AM

Trade Baroness - Moderator

• Taelia and Anduin do not end up together. (Not like she has any political value.)
  • Voss (and possibly Garona) joined the Horde to dispose of Sylvanas.
Old 05-15-2018, 03:15 PM

Arch-Druid
Location: The most gorgeous place in the world (if you've been there you know what I'm talking about)

-8.1 will involve some sort of seafaring content, ships that function not unlike the Vindicaar did on Argus.

-Somewhere in 8.1 is the opportunity to unlock Zandalari and Kul Tirans.

-Azshara is the final boss of 8.1

-At an unspecified point Nyalotha will rise between Zandalar and Kul Tiras

Last edited by Menel'dirion; 05-15-2018 at 04:05 PM..
Old 05-15-2018, 03:55 PM

Keeper of the Grove
BattleTag: MelosEgo#1512

Not entirely a prediction, but wouldn't be horribly surprised if we end up with an iteration of player ships sometime during BfA.
Old 05-15-2018, 03:59 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Grimtale67#1407

A Sylvanas-led Horde will lose to the Alliance.
Hard to believe considering what Sylvanas is willing to do to claim victory, but I think this might be very possible. If a Sylvanas-led Horde won against the Alliance, the logical conclusion would be that they wipe the faction out so that it never threatens the Horde again and I just can't see Blizzard going that route since interviews reveal that they don't want either faction to feel like they chose wrong because they lost in the end.

Which leads me to the next prediction...

Thrall will come back to lead the Horde and win the war against the Alliance.
Personally, I wouldn't rule this out entirely. Horde fans really want a moment where they win against the Alliance without resorting to being the bad guys, and the only way I can see the Horde beat the Alliance and the Alliance still standing is if they go back to their honorable WC3 roots and grant the Alliance mercy by the end of it. It would be an interesting reversal of what happened in SoO and would bring Thrall back out from his depression and into the heroic Orc champion we always knew him as.

There'll be a patch where Gilneas will be reclaimed.
Yep, wishful thinking on my part but it's something I'm not going to completely rule out. Right now we have mission tables detailing the status of Gilneas and it looks like it's still surrounded by hostiles even though the Alliance have more control over it. They already introduced a good way to bring it back with gameplay attached to it through the Witchwood expansion in Hearthstone. I'd say something like that is worthy enough to be part of Warcraft's setting and make a great way to have a "return to Gilneas" storyline that involves hunting monsters and fighting a new threat that made a home there. Godfrey could also potentially make a return in some way like he did in Hearthstone and make his residence in the Witchwood, working with Hagatha and biding his time to get revenge on the Gilneans.
Old 05-16-2018, 05:46 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Lonami#2916

My only bet so far is that Alleria will become even more evil than Sylvanas, kill/defeat her, and then die at player hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Grimtale View Post
Thrall will come back to lead the Horde and win the war against the Alliance.
Personally, I wouldn't rule this out entirely. Horde fans really want a moment where they win against the Alliance without resorting to being the bad guys, and the only way I can see the Horde beat the Alliance and the Alliance still standing is if they go back to their honorable WC3 roots and grant the Alliance mercy by the end of it. It would be an interesting reversal of what happened in SoO and would bring Thrall back out from his depression and into the heroic Orc champion we always knew him as.
That makes sense and fixes a lot of things, but it's so goddamn lame I can't even. After all the shit the Horde has done, they can't just "win".

Ideally, that victory would include some huge sacrifice, like Thrall dying, to make it bittersweet. Maybe kill an Alliance characters like Jaina too, to make it less Horde-centric.

Still wish the aggressor had been the Alliance this time. Sigh.

Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~
Old 05-28-2018, 07:40 PM

Eternal

I've got a concept for a patch, set in the Lordaeron subcontinent, including questlines and world quests all around Gilneas, Silverpine, Tirisfal, Hillsbrad, Alterac, perhaps even Arathi, the Hinterlands and the Plaguelands, taking into account the stuff we know from the mission tables. Perhaps Gilneas could include some of the Hearthstone concepts. Moreover, it's be a great opportunity to get the Wildhammer dwarves and the forest trolls as allied races, perhaps even with a warfront in the Hinterlands.

Finally, there'd be four dungeons that would get new lvl 120 versions, each with a different version for each faction. These are:

Shadowfang Keep: before the dungeons, the Forsaken hold it as per the missions; then, in order:

Alliance: in this version, Gilneans infiltrate the Keep and conquer it, executing its apothecaries gruesomely in a show of mercilesness;

Horde: then, the Horde takes it back from the Alliance, setting up a permanent garrison made up of various races.

Scarlet Monastery: before the dungeons, the Monastery is filled with the undead corpses of the last defenders of the Scarlet Crusade, risen by the spread of the Blight when Sylvanas blighted Lordaeron. In order:

Horde: the Forsaken cleanse the Monastery from these mindless undead and claim it for the Horde;

Alliance: Calia and Alonsus Faol lead Alliance troops in taking the Monastery from the Horde, holding it permanently for the Alliance and becoming the center for their new faction of undead.

Scholomance: before the dungeons, it's filled with the last remnants of the Cult of the Damned; then, in order:

Alliance: the Silver Hand leads an attack to cleanse the Scholomance and claim Caer Darrow for the war effort;

Horde: blood elves and Forsaken conquer it from the Silver Hand and rebuilt Caer Darrow for the Horde.

Stratholme: before you buy dungeons, the blood elves marched from Quel'Thalas and claimed it as a forward base; then, in order:

Horde: Lady Liadrin leads the defense of the city against the Silver Hand who is attempting to take it back;

Alliance: the Alliance comes to the aid of the Silver Hand and breaches the blood elves' defenses, claiming the ruins as a new bastion for the Hand.
Old 05-29-2018, 11:34 PM

Demon Hunter

Alright... fine.

The Teldrassil scenario will be rushed to the point that grammatical errors will make it into the live release. The content will be underwhelming, it won't measure up to Lordaeron. Only hardcore Night Elf fans like myself will care about this. Other posters will gleefully speculate about how 'cool' it would be for Night Elves to have a capitol city on the island currently hosting Stormwind's lighthouse.

We will learn that Sylvanas is being controlled by Old Gods. Have fun with your tentacle raid. Sylvanas will be a minor boss during said raid. The faction conflict will end at its conclusion.
Old 05-30-2018, 05:09 AM

Sha of Disappointment

Predictions:

-) Sylvanas will die. I WANT a raid boss but it might be a redemption heroic sacrifice. I don't care i just want her gone.

-) They will continue to shaft Baine until not even i like him anymore.

-) Playable Tortollans laaaaaate in the expansion. Maybe even 9.0 prepatch.

-) An Allied race for the Alliance using the Tauren skeleton (maybe Grimtotem, maybe something else).

-) An Allied race for the Alliance using the Undead skeleton (maybe Lightforged Undead but i'm iffy on them.)

-) They will silently and totally-not-their-fault-y go back on every GCD change because of massive negativity and further sinking player numbers.

-) Sub numbers will continue to plummet.

-) I predict the longest No Flight-span so far.

-) They will stop doing proper new races. All new races will be Allied Races as it saves them time even when they're completely new models.

-) Island Expeditions and War Fronts will end up being huge flops with players.

-) BFA will go down in history as the second or third worst expansion after Orclords, depending on how the individual person feels about Cataclysm. This will be preceeded by hype until people realize it's basically just Legion with an even shittier story.

-) WoW Tokens will hit 1 million on EU realms.
Old 05-30-2018, 05:59 AM

Arch-Druid

Just some guesses:

The Alliance will win, but it will be a pyrrhic victory.
Horde winning would mean the Alliance is crushed. Alliance winning will just mean a Horde retreat. And it will be a victory at such cost that the Horde won't feel worse than the Alliance.

Sylvanas will die, but not as a raid boss like Garrosh.
She will die in a way that makes her a Horde hero and even spur the Horde into hating the Alliance more. She will most likely die in a cinematic, akin to Varian and Vol'jin.

The faction conflict won't be over at the end of BfA
The war will be over because both factions will be spent. Each will retreat to its own continent. But the factions will hate each other like never before.

Vold elves and Lightforged draenei won't be getting any development.
They'll appear here and there, but will be mostly forgetable. Alleria will get exposure, thought. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up having an important role in Sylvanas' death.
(Edit: I'm already partially wrong. Umbric got some development in the Alliance campaign so far. Still waiting for the race to be further fleshed out)

The Lich King will have a role in later patches.
San'layn, Sylvanas seeking immortality, Sylvanas' death... Maybe Bolvar has some secret interest in all of that? But I don't expect big appearances by him. He will just be in the background, maybe not even shown, but implied, making stuff happen.

That's it for now.

-------------- Edit (and merging posts) -------------

8.1 content will be Zul'dare and Crestfall.
They will be placed between the two continents and will act as staging areas for the coming naval battle. The patch will probably also have naval features.

A possibility is that it will feature a large sea map, with the two islands in it but far from each other, and other stuff to do on sea.

Vulpera and Junker Gnomes will be the next revealed allied races
I agree with Insane Guy of Doom's prediction.

- A better signature coming soon(ish).

Last edited by Deicide; 05-30-2018 at 01:59 PM..
Old 05-30-2018, 09:06 AM

Time-Lost Proto Nerd

My predictions:

-Sylvanas will not be Warchief by the end of the expansion, I highly doubt she'll be a raid boss or we'll get SoO 2.0 though. She may or may not die, or survive but become an independent villain like Garrosh in WoD.

-After Kul Tirans and Zandalari, we'll get vulpera and junker gnomes (or whatever they end up calling them) as the next allied races.

-San'layn and maaaaaaybe Lightforged undead are being set up as future allied races, though perhaps not until the next expansion or an 8.3.5 in-between like the original four.

-The faction war will end with both sides having to come together to fight N'Zoth. Neither side will win and the expansion will end with them in a "cold war" type state with Alliance controlling most of EK, Horde controlling most of Kalimdor, and KT and Zandalar as military buffers.

Last edited by Insane Guy of Doom; 05-31-2018 at 08:53 AM..
Old 05-30-2018, 10:17 AM

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!

My Prediction:

1. Legacy "Vanilla" servers will be released right after the Dance Studio feature is patched in.

2. With subscriptions circling the bowl, a desperate attempt to re-kindle interest via more allied races spurs the release of playable Furlbogs, Leper Gnomes, Harpies, Tuskarr, and Quillboar.

3. Chris Metzen snaps out of his mid-life funk. He starts TRT, puts on 20 pounds of lean muscle, dyes his hair blonde, and buys a Bugatti. He shows up at Blizzard's Irvine campus accompanied by two scantily clad Instagram models and tells Morhaime he's back, and he's ready to put some balls back on World of Warcraft.

Activision decides to green light Metzen's secret side project, a WoW reboot set in AU Azeroth. Instead of two factions, there's dozens - all of the human kingdoms, dwarf kingdoms, elf kingdoms, et cetera - they're all independent, and any one can be at war with another at any given time. Roll a Wildhammer Dwarf? Well, in patch 1.4, you're at war with Kul Tiras. You never know. Certain tribes are almost always at war, others are generally more peaceful - you select the tribe that suits your mood. Depending on the current release, you might be able to quest in Westfall, or you might get your ass kicked if you set foot in Loch Modan.

4. World of MetzenCraft is released with a fully functioning dance studio, and is initially a flop, because neckbeards don't want to give up the toons they've spent 15 years collecting achievements and transmog gear with. VanillaCraft sells 5 million copies, only to see its subscriptions crater to under 100k after two months because people realize what a grindy suckfest it was.

5. MetzenCraft 1.1 is patched to allow you to transfer your old WoW toons into the new game, as long as you pick an appropriate permanent tribe to join and pay the $19.95 transfer fee (no, your Dwarf Paladin cannot join the Dark Irons). It becomes the most popular MMO since WotLK, with everyone trying to manage 82 alts in an attempt to explore every possible tribe/class combination.
Old 05-30-2018, 10:40 AM

Time-Lost Proto Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolvar View Post
(no, your Dwarf Paladin cannot join the Dark Irons).
Why wouldn't they? Dark Iron dwarves can be paladins and even have a unique paladin mount.

Last edited by Insane Guy of Doom; 05-30-2018 at 10:42 AM..
Old 05-30-2018, 11:33 AM

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Guy of Doom View Post
Why wouldn't they? Dark Iron dwarves can be paladins and even have a unique paladin mount.
... it's World of MetzenCraft based in AU Azeroth. Shortly after some ornery Orc faction from AU Draenor decides to invade (pick one... or two... I don't care which).

I'm not even sure ANY Dwarves would be Paladins in this universe, TBH. But we're assuming the Ironforge ones are the ones that would get that class, and they wouldn't be friendly with the Dark Irons at this point.

But, whatever. I'm not going to argue lore with the Jedi Master here... I was just throwing out an example of how characters who transferred would have to fit the target faction in the reboot. None of this is at all likely to happen.

(Except the part where Metzen goes on TRT and starts plowing 25yo Instagram hotties - that should totally happen)
Old 05-30-2018, 11:37 AM

Chimaera

Quote:
playable Tuskarr
I'm okay with this.

Previous avatars: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Old 05-31-2018, 05:30 AM

Eternal
BattleTag: Crazyterran#1213

8.1: Alliance opens up a warfront in Southern Barrens in an attempt to relieve the Night Elves in Ashenvale/Darkshore/Feralas and diverty Horde forces from those fronts. Hints that the Alliance canonically hold Stromgarde and Gilneas is being rebuilt, while efforts are made to burn away the Blight and use Tirisian water magic to help.

The Horde, meanwhile, are rushing to put a stop to the Alliance invasion. Nathanos enlists the player to do some behind the scenes stuff, and is seeking knowledge about the void and old gods, to, as he claims, counter the Alliances newfound power from the Void Elves.

Meanwhile, Azerite continues to sprout at an alarming rate, with Khadgar making an appearance with Magni to try to get the factions to smarten up. Doesnt work.

8.2: the Alliance invasion of the Southern Barrens fails, resulting in the war in the oceans between the two continents intensifying as the two factions consoldiate their grips on the two continents.

The Alliance invades Zandalar in an attempt to break the stalemate, with the only open landing point, pushing the Vulpera to seek the Hordes aid. The Horde player pushes the Alliance back, but not without the Vulpera homeland.

Meanwhile, Calia and Faol send a missive to Jaina, Anduin and the player, bringing them too Uthers tomb. They are shocked to find a cadre of Forsaken that have sworn themselves to the Queen of Lordaeron, and she reveals she met them there for a reason - to return a Champion of the Light to the world in an ever darkening time. Both Calia and Faol combine their efforts and return Uther to a half life, much like Calia. Jaina is originally outraged by this, but calms down upon Uther revealing he is perfectly fine with it - infact, the Light revealed this was his destiny all along.

Nathanos has found an artifact of power, that could give them an edge over the Alliance and, if harnessed by one with the will to use it, potentially win the war. Both factions race to claim it, only for it to be scooped by Azshara who gives the typical villain speech. Regardless of what faction you are, Sylvanas busts in and claims the artifact after Azshara is defeated at the end of the raid.

8.3: Sylvanas, empowered by the Old Gods and capable of bending the Facelss to her will, prepares to lay siege to Stormwind and end the war. However, she is starting to twist the Forsaken so that they cannot betray her in the wake of defections to Calia. Nathanos, seeing what has happened to her, regrets his decision and tries to find a way to undo what hes done. Saurfang meets with Nathanos during this time, and with the other Horde leaders, agree to stop Sylvanas, even if it will hurt the war effort. Nathanos has only one request - do not kill the woman he loves.

Meanwhile, the Alliance is on the ropes. Despite the surge with Uther and Calias return, Sylvanas and her new army has pushed the Alliance to discuss unleashinf the power of the Azerite they have stored, despite Khadgar and Magnis warnings prior to this. Anduin reluctantly reveals that he has another plan in the works, and dispatches the Windrunners and the player to meet with Saurfang.

The Raid will be the Siege of Stormwind, with the players helping the Alliance and Saurfang put down the Faceless Horrors. It ends with Sylvanas as a pseudo-raid boss, with Saurfang challenging her to Mak'gora. Even in her deluded state, she knows if she refuses the Horde will refuse to follow her, so she accepts.

The players stop the Old Gods from intervening, and Saurfang pulls his punch at the end. He is declared Warchief, and meets with Anduin to discuss the lasting peace they discussed - the Horde and Alliance having embassies with each other, Lordaeron and Ashenvale are made joint areas where both factions can move about freely, and more efforts will be made to communicate and cooperate in the future - starting with Nzoth and

8.4: The nzoth raid, go team. Azeroth gets the azerite back, she looks like a Night Elf, bitch smacks Nzoth.

Tldr: faction fuckery, Alliance pushes the tempo for most of the war, and is only pushed to the edge by Old god shenanigans. The Horde gets to save some innocents, clean up their own mess and get to run around Stormwind instead of the Alliance getting to invade their shit again. Neither faction out and out loses, nobodies waifu died, and they agree to work to get closer and cooperate to put the faction shenanigans to bed. There will still be tensions, but overall both factions want to put it behind them and work together, like the start of BC.
So many deluded people think their rotting Waifuchief cares for them and their faction, when every scrap of internalized narrative has made it clear for years that to Sylvanas, the entirety of the Horde - including her own people - is nothing more than a shitton of bodies to stack between herself and her final death.

And all it takes is a tactically calculated "for the Horde" rallying the troops to make them all think "OMG she really does care!"
Old 05-31-2018, 08:46 AM

Time-Lost Proto Nerd

Quote:
... it's World of MetzenCraft based in AU Azeroth. Shortly after some ornery Orc faction from AU Draenor decides to invade (pick one... or two... I don't care which).

I'm not even sure ANY Dwarves would be Paladins in this universe, TBH. But we're assuming the Ironforge ones are the ones that would get that class, and they wouldn't be friendly with the Dark Irons at this point.

But, whatever. I'm not going to argue lore with the Jedi Master here... I was just throwing out an example of how characters who transferred would have to fit the target faction in the reboot. None of this is at all likely to happen.

(Except the part where Metzen goes on TRT and starts plowing 25yo Instagram hotties - that should totally happen)
Ah, I misunderstood where you wanted AU Azeroth to go. I figured if people were able to transfer their character then it would have to be set in the present and nearly identical to past lore to accommodate stuff like draenei, Forsaken, worgen, all the allied races, etc.
Old 05-31-2018, 09:48 AM

Hippogryph

We'll get bad writing. Anduin gives a speech saying #NotAllHordes then they leave to give the Horde time to prepare to go to war on them again.
Old 05-31-2018, 09:54 AM

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Guy of Doom View Post
Ah, I misunderstood where you wanted AU Azeroth to go. I figured if people were able to transfer their character then it would have to be set in the present and nearly identical to past lore to accommodate stuff like draenei, Forsaken, worgen, all the allied races, etc.
Yeah, it's just goofy speculation on my part.

I figure the Draenei come by way of AU Draenor.

Forsaken would have to be the product of some pre-Lich King necromancy? I dunno. It'd be fun to play with how that could enter the world without the Scourge.

Worgen would also be a trip to play with outside of a corrupted Gilneas.
Old 05-31-2018, 10:01 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Ganishka #1520

*Cracks neck, bolts tin-foil message receiver to skull* All right, let's get this going:

Valeera will try to assassinate Anduin, unwillingly: This theory popped into my head as some sort of cocaine-induced epiphany during the Before the Storm leak thread on the Story Forums. The way the book goes out of its way to point out how Valeera is personally "loyal" to Anduin (to the point of it feeling heavy-handed), and is his best friend and gal pal, mirroring Garona's friendship with Anduin's grandfather, of whom he was partially named after, sounds ripe for exploit by a crazed and paranoid Sylvanas via Banshee possession. Which would be easy as Valeera frequently visits Thunder Bluff to deliver and receive correspondence between Anduin and Baine.

This also ties into the quote from Varimathras about "thrones running red with betrayal": Sylvanas can't "betray" someone she's always been the enemy of, but Valeera can, as she is Anduin's friend. She is also dressed entirely in blood red and has a last name that is a modified version of the word "sanguine", so the "running red" would also be a reference to her clothing and surname. Blizzard also loves rehashing shit, but with small twists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Baras
A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel MY ANGER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowordfun
The next time you feel like you're about to be triggered, put the barrel in your mouth.

Last edited by Ganishka; 05-31-2018 at 10:16 PM..