Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2901  
Old 08-30-2017, 12:49 PM
Krainz Krainz is offline

Troubadour
Krainz's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,570
BattleTag: Krainz#1972

Default

Lannister Armor:




Akama:





__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2902  
Old 09-10-2017, 03:38 PM
Omacron Omacron is online now


Omacron's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 34,278
BattleTag: Omacron#1477

Default

1) Tell me how you think of my new tauren shaman's mog:



2) Which artifact skins for each shaman artifact work best with it? I'm probably gonna use the tauren-themed resto mog but I'm drawing a blank on enh and elemental (enh is more important since he's primarily enh)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2903  
Old 09-21-2017, 09:53 PM
Krainz Krainz is offline

Troubadour
Krainz's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,570
BattleTag: Krainz#1972

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
1) Tell me how you think of my new tauren shaman's mog:



2) Which artifact skins for each shaman artifact work best with it? I'm probably gonna use the tauren-themed resto mog but I'm drawing a blank on enh and elemental (enh is more important since he's primarily enh)
I kinda like it. Would go with different shoulders though.

Saw this one on Reddit and I HAD to share:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Transmogrif...olffur_shaman/
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2904  
Old 09-23-2017, 01:06 AM
Gortrash Gortrash is offline

Elune
Gortrash's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,013

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krainz View Post
I kinda like it. Would go with different shoulders though.

Saw this one on Reddit and I HAD to share:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Transmogrif...olffur_shaman/
>using the Silver Hand tabard instead of the Frostwolf one

Reply With Quote
  #2905  
Old 09-23-2017, 02:07 AM
Pepe Stormstout Pepe Stormstout is online now

Faerie Dragon
Pepe Stormstout's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 140

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gortrash View Post
>using the Silver Hand tabard instead of the Frostwolf one
The original Reddit thread does include a link to an alternate version with the Frostwolf Battle Tabard (not WoD's Frostwolf Tabard, unfortunately).

__________________


Avatar by Baldi Konijn. Previous avatars: 1, 2
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
i'm fabulous dahling, vanity, world of warcraft

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.