Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Old Yesterday, 05:50 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Hulk#2393

Where is the Chambeer of the eye? For eye of sargeras?
Btag is Hulk#23939
Old Yesterday, 09:23 AM

Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurzog View Post
Where is the Chambeer of the eye? For eye of sargeras?
Probably close to where the Avatar was, yeah?

Which room is Gul'dan's skeleton in?
Old Yesterday, 09:46 AM

Druid of the Talon

Gul'dan's skeleton is near the entrance of the Tomb, in Apostate's Reach (picture : https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow...e14027076b5e98). As for the chamber of the Eye, that would be The Collapse (https://wow.gamepedia.com/Collapse) or more likely where it used to lead.
Old Yesterday, 11:28 AM

Revenant - Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMindWontQuiet View Post
Gul'dan's skeleton is near the entrance of the Tomb, in Apostate's Reach (picture : https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow...e14027076b5e98). As for the chamber of the Eye, that would be The Collapse (https://wow.gamepedia.com/Collapse) or more likely where it used to lead.
Possibly.

Like in Warcraft III, the tomb contains both a night elf section to one side and a naga section to the other. The Eye was in a central location after the naga area, not in the naga section.

While I have no idea how Illidan got past the seals without the Pillars of Creation, the location of the Avatar is a giant central section opposite the entrance just like in Warcraft III. This matches with the RPG interpretation that the Eye of Sargeras was the Avatar's literal eye.

Or maybe it was just in what is now the Conclave of Torment.

Or the Collapse used to go a different way, away from the Abyssal Throne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterisk View Post
Which room is Gul'dan's skeleton in?
Right there, though he wandered through a lot of the Tomb leaving his runes of 'trolling and getting kicked from the raid'.

I have no idea what the room next to his is. Maybe a future weekly rare mini-boss.
Attached Images

Okay. It is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
It'd be nice if they actually finally gave us things they cut or under utilized 10 years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
Ten.

Years.

Last edited by Revenant; Yesterday at 11:37 AM..
Old Today, 01:24 AM

Sentinel Queen
BattleTag: Joeygiggles#1104

I enjoyed Tomb a lot the first normal clear we did. Started healing on MW monk and I like how mechanics play a bigger role so far.
I noticed a weird thing all the Titan faces are crying or have a tear dropping down from one eye looks cool and the whole general feel is very good. Also got a 930 ring off KJ so that's a plus. The one thing I'm surprised is no 7.3 announcement but i think someone said earlier good chance we will hear it this week or next
Old Today, 01:40 AM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
I enjoyed Tomb a lot the first normal clear we did. Started healing on MW monk and I like how mechanics play a bigger role so far.
I noticed a weird thing all the Titan faces are crying or have a tear dropping down from one eye looks cool and the whole general feel is very good. Also got a 930 ring off KJ so that's a plus. The one thing I'm surprised is no 7.3 announcement but i think someone said earlier good chance we will hear it this week or next
Yea, though I'm sure we will be sick it before the end of patch cycle, I do generally like the appearance and feel of this raid much more than I do Nighthold. A lot of mechanics are new and unique, or have just enough tweaks to them to make it overall a good experience.

And I like the aesthetic of actually traversing a dungeon and plundering a tomb. I barely got the feeling that I was assaulting a capital base of operations previously. Though the lead up quests and starting in the sewers felt nice for NH.
Old Today, 05:54 AM

Arch-Druid

Mana

I still can't make it past sisters. Apparently 265 hps is too low. :/

Tags
world of warcraft, wow legion