Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Fan Works

Old 03-25-2012, 08:47 AM

Banished

Dammit, man! That was supposed to be the twist that was only revealed moments before the end!
Old 03-25-2012, 08:52 AM

Site Staff - Admin

OI MUSTRUM. How do you play this game? Is it just roleplaying? Because I would maybe like to play it, but I'm not sure how good at it I'd actually be because I've always had a hard time suspending my disbelief in RPing games.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:58 AM

Banished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmoo View Post
OI MUSTRUM. How do you play this game? Is it just roleplaying? Because I would maybe like to play it, but I'm not sure how good at it I'd actually be because I've always had a hard time suspending my disbelief in RPing games.
It's a tad like roleplaying. Except, instead of trying to be a deep and complex character with a rich story, you're trying to appease a mercurial and insane god who will destroy you if you go against his will and probably will anyway.

After these losers die, I'll be trying something slightly different, on Erthad's advise. You'll get clearer guidelines then.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:11 PM

The Digger

So is anyone actually going to be playing Featherface, or is she an NPC?
Old 03-25-2012, 07:12 PM

Banished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volkrin View Post
So is anyone actually going to be playing Featherface, or is she an NPC?
Whatsisname, HalfElfThingy sort of implied that she was under his DIRECT CONTROL.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:47 PM

Banished

Map

The rumors surrounding the mysterious death of Chancellor Mustrum will probably never truly be resolved. It happened deep within Thandol City under cover of night. His shattered corpse was found by the morning watchman the next day, with several splinters of dark iron embedded in his back. Work in the Royal and Most Illustrious Explorers' League was put on hold while a replacement was found for Mustrum, the ranking member in charge of planning and overseeing Expeditions.

Eventually, the Council voted in his younger, marginally less attractive and intelligent brother. The Dorma family had always been fascinated by the past, and young Nozi seemed the obvious replacement for Mustrum.

After that, things moved quickly. Nozi Dorma took charge of the executive functions of the League and it was not long before a new expedition was being planned.

All that remained to be found were the volunteers.

IMPORTANT NOTES.

Orcs never came to Azeroth in this Timeline. The Dark Iron, Wildhammer and Bronzebeard Dwarves are all united in the empire of Ashidur under Emperor Curnrist Deepscorn I.

Trolls are all hiding out in Kalimdor, a continent that continues to exist only in myth.

Medivh disappeared some time ago.

The human Kingdoms get along relatively well.

Titans and the Light are known to the Dwarves and Gnomes, but very few details are understood.

Good luck.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:57 AM

Lord of Time

So I am supposed to take over? It can't really be that hard, we'll stick to the same basic rules as Mustrum applied just with less dying and more of the fun fun fun fun! Anyone still in?
Old 03-27-2012, 10:38 AM

Lord of Time

Hello?