Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Scrolls of Lore > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #251  
Old 04-28-2011, 06:18 PM
HalfElfDragon HalfElfDragon is offline

The draconic Titleless - Mod
HalfElfDragon's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tacoma, WA
Posts: 15,508
Send a message via AIM to HalfElfDragon Send a message via MSN to HalfElfDragon Send a message via Yahoo to HalfElfDragon

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashendant View Post
Ok let me rephrase that question

Do you think there would be as much fuss, if i was talking about the asari or elfs or orcs?
Elves.
__________________
Quote:
Lucio Benado be wanting to say, Hey, what's up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
See! Not everyone on the internet is so stubborn they can't have their opinions changed
Reply With Quote
  #252  
Old 04-28-2011, 07:06 PM
Revenant Revenant is offline

Revenant - Moderator
Revenant's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,895

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfElfDragon View Post
Elves.
You can go beyond that, but if you ask any two English sticklers you will get two different answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashendant View Post
Ok let me rephrase that question

Do you think there would be as much fuss, if i was talking about the asari or elfs or orcs?
I would make it:

Okay, let me rephrase that question.

Do you think that there would be as much fuss if I were talking about the asari, elves, or orcs?

He blames being used to MSN, I blame laziness.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old 04-28-2011, 09:52 PM
Nozdormu Nozdormu is offline

Lord of Time
Nozdormu's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,864

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post
To be perfectly honest you can't help what turns you on. If Ashendant enjoys fapping to animals having a go at it, it's his problem. In what way does that affect you?

A pedophile can't help getting turned on by little boys either, just as homosexuals can't help being gay.

This discussion is stupid.
I wouldn't care if it wasn't for the fact that he keeps bringing it up along all the other stupid shit he constantly insists upon rubbing in my face.

Im not a furry.
Im not a MLP fan.
I do not watch hentai.
I do not get turned on by large farm animals and/or sea creatures.
And I certainly do not wanna have intercourse with feature sentient species.

Face it Ashendant, nobody here really wants to hear your bullshit about how bestiality is partially okey and fucking feature species. The only reason everyone is still here is because they are basically laughing at this discussion and you. You are about to become the new Slowpokeking.

Conclusion: Don't even try to argue on my post, just stop it and move along and we'll never talk of this bullshit again.
__________________
{ Bronze Dragons fly at 88 mph }
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 04-28-2011, 09:59 PM
Vil'rexin Vil'rexin is offline

Eternal
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,497

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozdormu View Post
I wouldn't care if it wasn't for the fact that he keeps bringing it up along all the other stupid shit he constantly insists upon rubbing in my face.

Im not a furry.
Im not a MLP fan.
I do not watch hentai.
I do not get turned on by large farm animals and/or sea creatures.
And I certainly do not wanna have intercourse with feature sentient species.

Face it Ashendant, nobody here really wants to hear your bullshit about how bestiality is partially okey and fucking feature species. The only reason everyone is still here is because they are basically laughing at this discussion and you. You are about to become the new Slowpokeking.

Conclusion: Don't even try to argue on my post, just stop it and move along and we'll never talk of this bullshit again.
For most folks I don't think it's really his point of view on subjects but more his arrogance when he gets schooled on certain subjects and will argue it to death.
__________________
“Popularity, I have always thought, may aptly be compared to a coquette - the more you woo her, the more apt is she to elude your embrace.” - John Tyler
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old 04-28-2011, 10:03 PM
Yuber8900 Yuber8900 is offline

Site Staff - Moderator
Yuber8900's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,632

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozdormu View Post
You are about to become the new Slowpokeking.
We need a members tier list.
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old 04-28-2011, 11:08 PM
HalfElfDragon HalfElfDragon is offline

The draconic Titleless - Mod
HalfElfDragon's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tacoma, WA
Posts: 15,508
Send a message via AIM to HalfElfDragon Send a message via MSN to HalfElfDragon Send a message via Yahoo to HalfElfDragon

Default

We will know that Ashendant has reached SPK levels when he starts advocating sex with zombies. Or zombie animals.
__________________
Quote:
Lucio Benado be wanting to say, Hey, what's up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
See! Not everyone on the internet is so stubborn they can't have their opinions changed
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 04-29-2011, 12:09 AM
Bolvar Bolvar is offline

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Get off my lawn!
Posts: 17,961

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuber8900 View Post
We need a members tier list.
The Bolvar tier looks down upon all the other little tiers and smiles smugly.
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 04-29-2011, 04:43 AM
Ded Chikn Ded Chikn is offline

Elune
Ded Chikn's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Baltimore, Marylan- *gunshot*
Posts: 6,313
BattleTag: DedChikn#1567

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuber8900 View Post
We need a members tier list.
So subclasses of the forum dwelling species?
__________________
"Make work your favorite. That's your new favorite."
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 04-29-2011, 05:28 AM
Exxile87 Exxile87 is offline

Elune
Exxile87's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One nation, under Bloo
Posts: 7,632
BattleTag: Exxile87#1525
Send a message via AIM to Exxile87 Send a message via Yahoo to Exxile87

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post
To be perfectly honest you can't help what turns you on. If Ashendant enjoys fapping to animals having a go at it, it's his problem. In what way does that affect you?

A pedophile can't help getting turned on by little boys either, just as homosexuals can't help being gay.

This discussion is stupid.
Everything in this post is wrong, except for the last line.
__________________
Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 04-29-2011, 05:49 AM
Ded Chikn Ded Chikn is offline

Elune
Ded Chikn's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Baltimore, Marylan- *gunshot*
Posts: 6,313
BattleTag: DedChikn#1567

Default

Your avatar needs to be turned into one of the "deal with it" things with the moving glasses.
__________________
"Make work your favorite. That's your new favorite."
Reply With Quote
  #261  
Old 05-01-2011, 11:56 AM
AndyJP AndyJP is offline

Eternal
AndyJP's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,969
BattleTag: AndyJP#1205
Send a message via AIM to AndyJP

Default

*Enters thread.*

*Turns around and leaves, sobbing.*
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 05-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Slowpokeking
Guest
Posts: n/a

Default

I already felt that for a few weeks before I went to fully support my favoirte team's 4 major clashes against Barcelona. I think it's not everybody's busy, it's just not much interesting new WC lore to talk about, not much arguments to be made. Cata is a new era, WC3's legacy was pretty much done in BC and WotLK. Not just that, seems like people don't want to share their fan made ideas. The reason...I think it'll take a lot of words to explain. I don't know why there were so few threads and posts in SC/Diablo forum. Since D3 will come out this year and its story structure got a lot of freedom, there are a lot to talk about.
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 05-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Bolvar Bolvar is offline

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Get off my lawn!
Posts: 17,961

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyJP View Post
*Enters thread.*

*Turns around and leaves, sobbing.*

Cheer up. It's Friday.
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 05-06-2011, 03:22 PM
Orifiel Whitedeer Orifiel Whitedeer is offline

Sentinel Queen
Orifiel Whitedeer's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 763

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolvar View Post
Oh contrary, its FRRAAAAIIIIDAAAAY!!!!!!!
__________________
- Ori Whitedeer

My fanfiction: Straydog Saga / Coldnose: COTFT / Imajin That! / Mortally Wounded
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 05-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Bolvar Bolvar is offline

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get Off My Lawn!
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Get off my lawn!
Posts: 17,961

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orifiel Whitedeer View Post
Oh contrary, its FRRAAAAIIIIDAAAAY!!!!!!!
See? I'd totally adopt you as a little sister just for this.
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 05-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Nozdormu Nozdormu is offline

Lord of Time
Nozdormu's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,864

Default

fun FUN FUN FUN

PS: MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN!



Oh, I forgot. Wish you all a slutty friday!
__________________
{ Bronze Dragons fly at 88 mph }

Last edited by Nozdormu; 05-06-2011 at 06:01 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 05-07-2011, 08:44 PM
Orifiel Whitedeer Orifiel Whitedeer is offline

Sentinel Queen
Orifiel Whitedeer's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 763

Default

I actually really like the metal version and I'm not even all that into death metal. It s just so damn charming xD
__________________
- Ori Whitedeer

My fanfiction: Straydog Saga / Coldnose: COTFT / Imajin That! / Mortally Wounded
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 05-10-2011, 11:59 PM
Kakwakas Kakwakas is offline

Arch-Druid
Kakwakas's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 1,484
Send a message via AIM to Kakwakas Send a message via MSN to Kakwakas

Darkmoon Card: Elementals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orifiel Whitedeer View Post
I actually really like the metal version and I'm not even all that into death metal. It s just so damn charming xD
Metal makes everything better.
__________________
Member #14

Drunken Heathen of SoL
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 05-11-2011, 05:02 AM
Aneurysm Aneurysm is offline

Problemsolver
Aneurysm's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lund
Posts: 4,262

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakwakas View Post
No, that's not true.

Metal is often shit, and metal covers of non-metal songs usually turns out to be shit aswell.
__________________
Things not what they used to be. Missing one inside of me.
Deathly lost, this can't be real. Can't stand this hell I feel.
Emptiness is filling me, to the point of agony.
Growing darkness taking dawn. I was me but now he's gone.
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 05-11-2011, 06:30 AM
Ded Chikn Ded Chikn is offline

Elune
Ded Chikn's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Baltimore, Marylan- *gunshot*
Posts: 6,313
BattleTag: DedChikn#1567

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post
No, that's not true.

Metal is often shit, and metal covers of non-metal songs usually turns out to be shit aswell.
I support this message.
__________________
"Make work your favorite. That's your new favorite."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.