Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Fan Works

Old 04-25-2009, 04:41 AM

Hippogryph Rider

Default Destiny Unknown [Open RPG Action Thread]

Having grown bored of grinding levels, gear and tradeskill items in-game, I've started to miss online DMing. In order to avoid classical issues such as specific key players bailing out, intricate die rolling and stat based systems that require more effort to learn than is worth, I want to try my hand at a diceless adventure. (Yes, I got inspired by Kerrah's Stonetear thread).

I also think the Warcraft setting is so rich in flavor and lore that it is ultimately a great campaign setting for such an online game. And being that this is a board rich in lorefans, I want to give it a shot here.

THE RULES: We will make ourselves a party of adventurers. I will present the lore, and posters will decide the characters' actions. There will be no specific player controlling a preset character, each character is open to manipulation by any poster, but in order to limit each player's power, only one character can be manipulated at a time by that poster (no double posts). Having more than one central character avoids the story grinding to a stop if someone gets themselves killed.

The setting is concurrent with contemporary lore.

First off, I want to select a faction for the party to belong to. It can be Alliance or Horde, but also something like Illidari, Twilight's Hammer, Argent Crusade, Kirin Tor, Cenarion Circle, Scourge, Earthen Ring, Syndicate, Venture Co., Burning Legion, or something else. The whole point of the story is for it to be very flexible since player choices ultimately decide the characters' fates.

Plot follows:

---------------------------------

AFTER THE FALL:
The giant, translucent being known as a naaru floated in the air above a tier of the ruined Temple of Karabor. Warm, bluish light emanated from it, bathing the brown stones and the much smaller creature below in its glow. Next to the celestial Xi'ri, the broken seemed a pitiful comparison, but there was strength in his voice as it carried over the temple grounds.

"We have reclaimed our temple and freed our people from the thrall of the Betrayer! The Illidari have been vanquished, their leaders slain and their survivors captured! Many of us have bravely fallen facing Illidan and his minions, but in the end we have prevailed!"

A cheer rose among the crowd assembled around the two wildly different entities. Most of them were blood elves and draenei, having united in their goal to defeat their enemies in the Black Temple, like they had done in Tempest Keep. There were also heroes of the Alliance and the Horde, standing in separate groups at either side of the large square, some wounded, some unharmed, but all, orc and human alike, reveling in their recent victory.

The broken lifted his ashen arms, and the cheers slowly died down. He had once been one of the draenei, a powerful priest who followed the ways of the Light. Tainted by the fel magics that had permeated Draenor following the rise of the Horde, he now stood two feet shorter, his skin wrinkled and gray. But Akama was not broken in spirit.

"We will rebuild this place and reclaim its former glory!" his gravelly voice echoed, magically amplified by his shamanistic powers. "I bow to you all in humble gratitude for your actions this day."

Akama knelt down with one knee to the cold temple floor, his open hand across his brow in a sign of respect. In the silence that followed, a new voice could be heard among those assembled. Unlike Akama's, it was not spoken by mouth, and did not need magical amplification. It sounded like a faint chime, the sounds of crystals tumbling together in a soft melodic rythm.

Outland's dark overlord has been vanquished. Yet, despite the victory that has been brought here this day, this world is not yet safe from the influence of the Burning Legion. Even now, forces previously thought overcome assemble on your homeworld of Azeroth with dark intentions.

Xi'ri's crystalline fragments spun around in a strange swirling pattern as his voice touched the minds of those around him.

If these forces are not stopped, I fear both your world and this one are in great peril. A terrible entity seeks entry into your world, and in order to stop this from happening, you must marshal all the forces that you can and start training. Rise up, heroes of the Shattered Sun, and seek out A'dal in Shattrath. There, you will learn more of who is behind this vile plot.

As the soft hum of Xi'ri's voice faded, the gathered heroes started muttering, scowls of anger, worried brows and uncertain stares flashing through the crowd. A few tauren and night elves warped themselves into storm crows and flew off hastily, while mages created portals directly to the draenei sanctuary for their allies to go through.

As Akama watched them leave, he caught sight of an entirely different crowd from out of the corner of his eye. He turned to look across the square to the prisoners rounded up in the fighting against Illidan. Naga, elves, fel orcs, satyr, demons, and broken alike stood shackled, looks of defeat, shock, defiance or hatred on their faces.

"We could use the slave labor…" he thought aloud as he scanned the prisoners, thinking of the work that had to be done to restore the Temple of Karabor to its former glory. Suddenly, Xi'ri's blue glow fell over him, and he turned to face the naaru.

Do not let yourself become like the one you have defeated, Akama. Outland has already replaced one dark overlord with another once. It cannot withstand a third.

A chill ran across Akama's back as Xi'ri's voice withdrew from his mind. The naaru was right, he realized. He could not become another Illidan.

"These wretches cannot be trusted. If we simply let them loose, they will turn on us immediately, and our victory here will have been for naught," the broken leader intoned, not wishing to anger the naaru further, but also not willing to openly expose his back to an Illidari dagger.

Some will never stop hating you. Some have given up hope and will pose no threat to you. And yet, there are many who have a role yet to play in this land and beyond. Blood elves and draenei did not trust each other, but their combined efforts have wrought victory. Do not judge those you meet based upon their visage and masters alone.

Xi'ri floated away to an upper tier of the temple, leaving behind Akama and this prisoners standing in shadow. "So it shall be, then," he whispered. "Are you ready meet your fate?" he asked the nearest Illidari, a blood elf with a piece of cloth wrapped around her eyes. Despite her obvious injuries, she smiled. "We are prepared."

-------------------------------------------

The distant rumble of the Hand of Gul’dan did not bring her attention away from her adversary. She swiped the warblade against the enemy, nicking a clean cut in its frame. She rolled to the side to avoid a spinning blow and parried the next, sending her target in a whirl away from her with a swift kick to the upper area.

A glow to the side of her vision told her a demon was encroaching upon her from behind. She twisted, only just managing to bring up her left warblade to deflect an incoming blow. “Raargh!” the creature growled, its unholy face contorted into a savage scowl. Blow after blow rained down upon her and it was all she could do to avoid being knocked to the ground. She could not stay in this defensible position for long – her arms were fast tiring, and she did not have room to maneuver into a forward posture.

Instead, she tumbled back, sending one of her warblade flying toward the demon. It was a risk to let one of the weapons go, but she hoped it could turn to her advantage. The blade whisked through the air like a propeller and the demon’s look of surprise did not escape her notice as he dodged the deadly missile. She leaped, her remaining blade flashing in the air, aiming at her opponent’s throat. His arms were out, recovering from his dodge, and she thought she would be able to finish it. She did not expect the kick.

A powerful hoof knocked all air from her lungs, and she staggered back with her blade defensively between her and her foe, struggling to draw breath. The demon feinted, then lunged at her left flank. She nimbly leaped back – and a powerful blow struck the back of her head. If she had still had her eyes, she would have seen stars. As it was, she tried to regain her bearings in time to deflect the inevitable blow. It was too late. Her neck prickled with the sensation of cold steel against her skin.

“Not bad, young one. But you forgot one important detail – never let your guard down against an opponent, even if it is just a training dummy.”
Illara Greenstar sighed, rubbing the bump she knew was growing under her blonde hair. The spinning training dummy mocked her with its painted face, its wooden arms now at rest.

“I almost had you that time, Vraxis,” she retorted to the satyr, pulling away from his weapon.

He grinned. “I must admit, you do have some original techniques. Not many would sacrifice one of their weapons as a distraction.”

Illara picked up her warblade from the ground, and sheathed it. Her stomach rumbled audibly, and she coughed discretely to try to cover the sound.

“Let’s go get you some food. Training’s no good without fuel,” Vraxis said, still grinning.

“You noticed?” she asked, embarrassed.

Vraxis grave a bark of laughter. “I’m blind, not deaf.”

They walked together through Baa’ri to Vraxis’ dwelling, near the very foot of the volcano. The sound of digging reached their ears – broken servants working to restore the ruined buildings to a functional state. Slaves no more, many of the broken had defected to the Deathsworn after the fall of the Black Temple, now serving the traitor Akama. The ones who had remained with the Illidari were among the most devoted, going about the restoration of Baa’ri with only what Grand Commander Ruusk could spare as payment. Illara thought the fact that Baa’ri had once been the refuge of an order of draenei priests before it was destroyed by Gul’dan had something to do with it – supposedly there were ancient relics of power to be found beneath the smooth rock.

The entrance to Vraxis’ dwelling had been unearthed from the pumice, although the floor inside was still covered with the gray rock. Illara propped her weapons against the wall, and rolled out her sitting mat. Vraxis settled on his stone bed, head leaning back against the wall. “I had a servant prepare some helboar bacon before we left,” he said, indicating the platter on the table by the wall. Illara did not need further explaining, eagerly grabbing a piece of the fried meat and chewing it. Warmed by the heat of the brazier, it was still juicy and tender, but after a few mouthfuls, her throat felt dry and craved water. A cup of draenic water stood on the table next to the plate, and she quickly grabbed it, intending to gulp the entirety of its content down in one go. Vraxis suddenly tensed, and lunged at her, knocking the cup away from her mouth before she could take even so much as a sip.

“Vraxis!” she yelled, surprised at the abnormal action.

The satyr stared at the wall, and then indicated the shattered cup with a nod. “Look, Illara. Look at the water.”

Her spectral sight was still new, and she was not used to paying attention to the emanations of magic that she could see as a hazy glow around objects imbued with power or enchantments. When she looked at the water staining the wall, though, it was clear she had almost taken a solid swig of liquid heavily imbued with some kind of magical component. The wall splatters and broken shards of pottery held water that seemed to foam with a sickly greenish color.

DISCUSS.

Last edited by varghedin; 05-01-2009 at 02:04 AM..
Old 04-25-2009, 04:52 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Lonami#2916

Interesting. So we all control a big group. Nice.

Let's try something new, like Illidari. I find the other factions too mad to be playable at all, and I don't want Horde or Alliance.

We could be despised men, liked by no one. After the union of Aldor and Scryers and the defeat of Illidan, I'd say the hostilities are now between us, the Illidari survivors, and the Shattered Sun. A'dal supported Akama, so I guess he supports us too.

Our races could be: Blood Elf, Broken, Naga, Fel Orc, Satyr or any minor demon.

It's just an idea. I suggested this because I like how we would go gaining rep with those who hate us until we become respected heroes.

Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~
Old 04-25-2009, 04:53 AM

Eternal

Illidari.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:53 AM

Arch-Druid

Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether

Illidari sounds nice^^

We definitly need a big mutant brute male naga that want's to escape the opression of the evil female nagas. He should be a bit dump and maybe a peacefull giant^^
Old 04-25-2009, 06:07 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabbajack View Post
Illidari sounds nice^^

We definitly need a big mutant brute male naga that want's to escape the opression of the evil female nagas. He should be a bit dump and maybe a peacefull giant^^
Good idea! The way I see it, we want a blood elf spellbreaker, your naga peaceful giant, a broken assassin in the style of TFT's draenei units and perhaps a satyr demon hunter (oh, the irony!). Fel orcs I just felt were always more like their shock troops, but I'll agree to one if an interesting idea is proposed.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:18 AM

Elune

Now that I think deeply about demons, I think that they're not a good idea.

Let's leave it to Fel orcs, Satyrs, Naga, Broken and Blood Elves.

What could be the storyline, anyway?

Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~
Old 04-25-2009, 06:37 AM

Hippogryph Rider

At this point it seems unlikely the result of faction voting will be something other than Illidari, so I will start writing a mockup of the backplot.

You can proceed with character creation. The race must have some kind of affiliation with the Illidari, although the level of loyalty can vary. Include race, gender, name and a character description and motivations. You can present several character suggestions and I may or may not include all of them. Remember that if a character you have suggested makes it into the story, that doesn't make that character "yours", as any selected characters' actions is manipulatable by other posters.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:03 AM

Eternal
BattleTag: Kalontas#2949
Send a message via MSN to Xarthat

I would prefer a Twilight's Hammer on a mission to free Yogg-Saron from his prison, but well... if we're bound to the Illidari, I'd go for a Broken rogue or some Illidan's Nathrezim.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:44 AM

Hippogryph Rider

AFTER THE FALL
The giant, translucent being known as a naaru floated in the air above a tier of the ruined Temple of Karabor. Warm, bluish light emanated from it, bathing the brown stones and the much smaller creature below in its glow. Next to the celestial Xi'ri, the broken seemed a pitiful comparison, but there was strength in his voice as it carried over the temple grounds.

"We have reclaimed our temple and freed our people from the thrall of the Betrayer! The Illidari have been vanquished, their leaders slain and their survivors captured! Many of us have bravely fallen facing Illidan and his minions, but in the end we have prevailed!"

A cheer rose among the crowd assembled around the two wildly different entities. Most of them were blood elves and draenei, having united in their goal to defeat their enemies in the Black Temple, like they had done in Tempest Keep. There were also heroes of the Alliance and the Horde, standing in seperate groups at either side of the large square, some wounded, some unharmed, but all, orc and human alike, reveling in their recent victory.

The broken lifted his ashen arms, and the cheers slowly died down. He had once been one of the draenei, a powerful priest who followed the ways of the Light. Tainted by the fel magics that had permeated Draenor following the rise of the Horde, he now stood two feet shorter, his skin wrinkled and gray. But Akama was not broken in spirit.

"We will rebuild this place and reclaim its former glory!" his gravelly voice echoed, magically amplified by his shamanistic powers. "I bow to you all in humble gratitude for your actions this day."

Akama knelt down with one knee to the cold temple floor, his open hand across his brow in a sign of respect. In the silence that followed, a new voice could be heard among those assembled. Unlike Akama's, it was not spoken by mouth, and did not need magical amplification. It sounded like a faint chime, the sounds of crystals tumbling together in a soft melodic rythm.

Outland's dark overlord has been vanquished. Yet, despite the victory that has been brought here this day, this world is not yet safe from the influence of the Burning Legion. Even now, forces previously thought overcome assemble on your homeworld of Azeroth with dark intentions.

Xi'ri's crystalline fragments spun around in a strange swirling pattern as his voice touched the minds of those around him.

If these forces are not stopped, I fear both your world and this one are in great peril. A terrible entity seeks entry into your world, and in order to stop this from happening, you must marshal all the forces that you can and start training. Rise up, heroes of the Shattered Sun, and seek out A'dal in Shattrath. There, you will learn more of who is behind this vile plot.

As the soft hum of Xi'ri's voice faded, the gathered heroes started muttering, scowls of anger, worried brows and uncertain stares flashing through the crowd. A few tauren and night elves warped themselves into storm crows and flew off hastily, while mages created portals directly to the draenei sanctuary for their allies to go through.

As Akama watched them leave, he caught sight of an entirely different crowd from out of the corner of his eye. He turned to look across the square to the prisoners rounded up in the fighting against Illidan. Naga, elves, fel orcs, satyr, demons, and broken alike stood shackled, looks of defeat, shock, defiance or hatred on their faces.

"We could use the slave labor…" he thought aloud as he scanned the prisoners, thinking of the work that had to be done to restore the Temple of Karabor to its former glory. Suddenly, Xi'ri's blue glow fell over him, and he turned to face the naaru.

Do not let yourself become like the one you have defeated, Akama. Outland has already replaced one dark overlord with another once. It cannot withstand a third.

A chill ran across Akama's back as Xi'ri's voice withdrew from his mind. The naaru was right, he realized. He could not become another Illidan.

"These wretches cannot be trusted. If we simply let them loose, they will turn on us immediately, and our victory here will have been for naught," the broken leader intoned, not wishing to anger the naaru further, but also not willing to openly expose his back to an Illidari dagger.

Some will never stop hating you. Some have given up hope and will pose no threat to you. And yet, there are many who have a role yet to play in this land and beyond. Blood elves and draenei did not trust each other, but their combined efforts have wrought victory. Do not judge those you meet based upon their visage and masters alone.

Xi'ri floated away to an upper tier of the temple, leaving behind Akama and this prisoners standing in shadow. "So it shall be, then," he whispered. "Are you ready meet your fate?" he asked the nearest Illidari, a blood elf with a piece of cloth wrapped around her eyes. Despite her obvious injuries, she smiled. "We are prepared."

Last edited by varghedin; 04-25-2009 at 09:30 AM..
Old 04-25-2009, 11:14 AM

Send a message via MSN to Timolas

I'll join in, quite gladly too. I wanted to be Illidari, so that's good.

If I can weave a character; well it seems like we have a broken and a blood elf so far. So how about a Naga? Despite the difficulties associated with a Naga in any sense, because of their nature, I'd enjoy having one in the team. A male myrmidon, formerly an overseer in Coilfang Reservoir. Geared lightly and without complications like a myrmidon in Warcraft 3, with a warblade.

Or else if you'll allow me to make a cameo, a certain high elf, Aelir, the latest and last Druid of Caer Darrow, pursued Kael and his people to Outland in hopes of redeeming them. That is according to the Last Druid Warcraft 3 campaign as well as a story I wrote. It wouldn't require anything illustrious; just an elf with nature magic who wants to see this party of Illidari to safety. He doesn't have to be a part of the party either, I'd just smile if he made an appearance.

But team characterwise I'll advocate a Naga. I'd like to call him Tidewrath.

A Naga, or if I can, a Lost One.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:39 AM

Arch-Druid

I already proposed a specific Naga character :D
Old 04-25-2009, 01:22 PM

Hippogryph Rider

Ok so we have so far:
* Blood elf spellbreaker
* Female blood elf demon hunter
* Broken assassin/Rogue type
* Tidewrath, naga myrmidon
* Giant, dumb, peaceful naga
* Satyr demon hunter
* Dreadlord
Old 04-25-2009, 01:28 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by varghedin View Post
Ok so we have so far:
* Blood elf spellbreaker
* Female blood elf demon hunter
* Broken assassin/Rogue type
* Tidewrath, naga myrmidon
* Giant, dumb, peaceful naga
* Satyr demon hunter
* Dreadlord
I guess we can merge Tidewrath and the peaceful naga. We also don't need two demon hunters, but I like the idea of two blood elves, so the satyr has to turn into something else (and we could even make the demon hunter slowly turn into a felblood and portray how she reacts to it - oh, character development!).

And I'd opt for another demon instead of a dreadlord. Perhaps a shivarra?
Old 04-25-2009, 01:28 PM

Satyr demon hunter? Now that's kickass.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:30 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timolas View Post
Satyr demon hunter? Now that's kickass.
It was my idea, of course it's kickass. Still, two demon hunters sounds like redundant to me.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:49 PM

Eternal

Satyr Demon Hunter is absolutely badass, but a female blood elf demon hunter... well, they wear nothing above the waist... so I'm totally behind keeping those two.

Why not Nathrezim? He would be the team's manipulator and schemer, sometimes shapeshifting into something to trick people into our own ends.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:52 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarthat View Post
Satyr Demon Hunter is absolutely badass, but a female blood elf demon hunter... well, they wear nothing above the waist... so I'm totally behind keeping those two.

Why not Nathrezim? He would be the team's manipulator and schemer, sometimes shapeshifting into something to trick people into our own ends.
That's the thing: in a party of mortals striking out to find a place for themselves, we'd have a member of the second strongest demonic race in the universe. Dreadlords are known for being cutthroats and backstabbers and for corrupting everything and they simply seem to never die. Too evil and too overpowered.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:54 PM

Eternal

Okay.
I know: a Mo'arg engineer (you know, those mutilated guys with a hammer instead of a hand) or a Felguard.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:55 PM

Arch-Druid

He could pose as another person and try to manipulate our party :O
Old 04-25-2009, 01:57 PM

Chimaera

Female Blood Elf-Satyr Demon Hunter.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:11 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordArreat15 View Post
Female Blood Elf-Satyr Demon Hunter.
I don't believe the "satyr as a template" thing. To me, they're a race and not a state of corrupted elves.

I guess I see a way:
- Gigantical, heaviy mutated, powerful but peaceful naga myrmidon;
- Male blood elf spellbreaker;
- Female blood elf demon hunter and her aged satyr teacher (also demon hunter);
- Broken assassin/rogue (you know the deal);
- Some demon that doesn't override any of the above roles. I like the idea of a shivarra priestess, but that is just me.

Last edited by Wulfang; 04-25-2009 at 03:14 PM..
Old 04-25-2009, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfang View Post
I don't believe the "satyr as a template" thing. To me, they're a race and not a state of corrupted elves.

I guess I see a way:
- Gigantical, heaviy mutated, powerful but peaceful naga myrmidon;
- Male blood elf spellbreaker;
- Female blood elf demon hunter and her aged satyr teacher (also demon hunter);
- Broken assassin/rogue (you know the deal);
- Some demon that doesn't override any of the above roles. I like the idea of a shivarra priestess, but that is just me.
I approve of this.

Tidewrath can be the Naga.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:13 PM

Chimaera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfang View Post
Well I read on wowwiki any race can become a satyr and used corrupted moonwells for transform onto a satyr. Besides it would be interesting to have a female BE/Satyr for a change.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:22 AM

Hippogryph Rider

That's controversial, and I think we shall stick to the more traditional version of a satyr.

Very well, class combinations are settled. The party will consist of the following:

* Tidewrath, a mutated naga myrmidon. As a former overseer of Coilfang Reservoir, he could fall naturally into a leadership role, but will also serve as the party's protector should their lives be endangered. Although powerful and muscular, the mutation has also affected his mind and he does not see violence as having much of a point.

* [NAME A?], an ancient, blind satyr. Having long been outcast by his tribe for his disability, he sought out service among the Illidari becasue he had heard of their demon hunters' spectral sight. Having quickly risen in the ranks, he found himself a lieutenant seeking out new recruits to join the demon hunters. Although thousands of years old, his gnarled body is lean and muscled, and he can definitely hold his own should trouble arise.

* [NAME B?], a young blood elf demon hunter. Having just recently joined the ranks of the Illidari, she found herself blinded and without a trainer after the fall of Illidan. Having been found by [NAME A] in the months after her release from the Temple of Karabor, she was given the spectral sight and feels eternal gratitude toward her new teacher of the demon hunter arts.

* [NAME C?], a hardened and no-nonsense blood elven spellbreaker. Having served Kael'thas with pure loyalty, he was stricked by the knowledge that his prince had joined with the enemy, the Burning Legion. Holding no true allegiance to Illidan, he put up no resistance as the armies stormed the Black Temple, and now seeks to find his place in a new world. After such a shocking betrayal as Kael'thas', he has issues with trusting anyone.

* [NAME D?], a broken assassin. Having felt honored by his induction into the Illidari, he was angered by Akama's betrayal of Illidan. He initially planned to assassinate the broken leader after his release, but the Deathsworn were found to be unbribable, and he was almost killed in an attempt to gain entry to Karabor. Having given up the idea, he now sets his eyes on adventure as a way of unleashing his inner demons.

* [NAME E?], a shivarra priestess. Having betrayed her former demonic masters and openly joined Illidan's forces, she has discovered that she now has a bounty upon her head, and that trouble seems to find her wherever she goes. In order to keep herself alive, she has found that keeping allies around her at all times will keep her safer than if she walks about alone. Her healing services are well appreciated by her party.

We need some names. Start voting, and I'll pick the ones with the most popularity and/or potential

Last edited by varghedin; 04-26-2009 at 12:26 AM..
Old 04-26-2009, 03:56 AM

Elune

I would suggest a fel orc, a fallen shaman, trying to redeem himself unsuccessfully after having being forced to drink the blood of Magtheridon.

A "draeneir harbringer"/"Draenei Seer", those casters from W3, would be nice, too.

I would like to have a cameo of the RPG characters Aquel'Luer'Thala, too. She was a female blood elf Dragonhawk trainer at Quel'danas.

For the Shivarra... aren't they too big? You could make her smaller or make a reference to the W3 succubus.

Finally, for "my" character, I would suggest a naga siren, who loves other's pain and torture of other races. She wouldn't oppose the naga males of the party, and would estimate those who have the same "hobbies".

PS: Nice reference Tim xDDD.

Last edited by Lon-ami; 04-26-2009 at 03:59 AM..