Scrolls of Lore Forums

Scrolls of Lore Forums (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/index.php)
-   World of WarCraft Discussion (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Zandalari & Kul’Tiran Unlock Scenarios (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/showthread.php?t=221467)

Menel'dirion 12-17-2018 07:53 AM

Zandalari & Kul’Tiran Unlock Scenarios
 
I just unlocked Dark Iron Dwarves. Wasn’t even a real big goal of mine, but after I finished the War Campaign I had the rep so I decided to do it. I was quite pleased with it, despite not being all that big of a dwarf fan.

Not unlike the Mag’har unlock scenario, it brought up threats that were not fully resolved, threats we’ll eventually have to deal with, which raises the question: what kind of Juicy Lore developments might we get when we unlock the Zandalari and the Kul’Tirans? Tide Mother Lore? A Prelude to 8.2? Insight onto who Bwonsamdi’s boss might be? Hakkar rearing his ugly head (he really should be addressed), something involving each of the various tribes/fallen empires?

Ujimasa Hojo 12-18-2018 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Menel'dirion (Post 1622952)
I just unlocked Dark Iron Dwarves. Wasn’t even a real big goal of mine, but after I finished the War Campaign I had the rep so I decided to do it. I was quite pleased with it, despite not being all that big of a dwarf fan.

Not unlike the Mag’har unlock scenario, it brought up threats that were not fully resolved, threats we’ll eventually have to deal with, which raises the question: what kind of Juicy Lore developments might we get when we unlock the Zandalari and the Kul’Tirans? Tide Mother Lore? A Prelude to 8.2? Insight onto who Bwonsamdi’s boss might be? Hakkar rearing his ugly head (he really should be addressed), something involving each of the various tribes/fallen empires?

For Zandalari, I hope it involves rallying the other troll tribes. There are ambassadors after all. They're all about helping other tribes in previous expansions after all.

Sa'danak 12-18-2018 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ujimasa Hojo (Post 1622961)
For Zandalari, I hope it involves rallying the other troll tribes. There are ambassadors after all. They're all about helping other tribes in previous expansions after all.

I'd expect it to revolve around getting Rezan back into the picture with all the hints of how Loas can come back and its the easiest way to explain Zandalari Paladins getting their mojo back.

Deicide 12-18-2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sa'danak (Post 1622962)
I'd expect it to revolve around getting Rezan back into the picture with all the hints of how Loas can come back and its the easiest way to explain Zandalari Paladins getting their mojo back.

Vol'jin will be their new loa, I bet.

My theory is that Rezan foresaw his own death and rescued Vol'jin from whatever kept it trapped from Bwomsamdi, then infused Vol'jin's spirit with his power. When Rezan died, he was already weakened by his actions.

Menel'dirion 01-10-2019 06:34 AM

We’ll, they’re both on the PTR now


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.