Scrolls of Lore Forums

Scrolls of Lore Forums (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bolvar Wrote A Book (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/showthread.php?t=221464)

Bolvar 12-12-2018 10:44 PM

Bolvar Wrote A Book
 
https://amzn.to/2UzmklH

Have a look.

Best place to reach me these days is on Twitter - @NobleBooks

C9H20 12-13-2018 03:41 PM

Major congratz man, looks like a nice bit of fantasy. Hope we will see a TV adaptation before too long ;)

PS. How are you and the family?

Sonneillon 12-16-2018 06:57 PM

Grats man! I'll have to add it to my queue.

Bolvar 12-19-2018 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C9H20 (Post 1622906)
Major congratz man, looks like a nice bit of fantasy. Hope we will see a TV adaptation before too long ;)

PS. How are you and the family?

Thanks - we're good.

Divorced, but good.

Long story short, she wanted to move to Texas and continue raising goats, and I was done paying for a hobby farm. Better this way. I'm in a much better situation now.

C9H20 12-20-2018 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolvar (Post 1622971)
Thanks - we're good.

Divorced, but good.

Long story short, she wanted to move to Texas and continue raising goats, and I was done paying for a hobby farm. Better this way. I'm in a much better situation now.

Heh, honestly I always pegged you as the one with the agrarian fetish ;)

But if it all worked out good for you guys then all the more power to you, a friendly divorce beats disgruntled cohabitation.

Ardeiute 12-25-2018 02:01 AM

So, since I'm in Tx, may I date your (ex)wife?

But seriously, congratulations dude!

Slowpokeking 01-04-2019 07:31 PM

Grats!

Bolvar 02-21-2019 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C9H20 (Post 1622979)
Heh, honestly I always pegged you as the one with the agrarian fetish ;)

But if it all worked out good for you guys then all the more power to you, a friendly divorce beats disgruntled cohabitation.

It was far from friendly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardeiute (Post 1622999)
So, since I'm in Tx, may I date your (ex)wife?

But seriously, congratulations dude!

I wouldn't wish that on anyone here.

Rufin 02-21-2019 09:55 PM

I can't believe you're still here.

C9H20 02-23-2019 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bolvar (Post 1623683)
it was far from friendly.

: /


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.