Scrolls of Lore Forums

Scrolls of Lore Forums (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/index.php)
-   Site News (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   FYI - Upcoming Site Downtime (http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/showthread.php?t=216559)

Warlock 11-10-2014 08:10 AM

FYI - Upcoming Site Downtime
 
Just as an FYI to everyone, our host is moving servers around on November 19th from 9PM-11PM PDT during which time the entire site will be down. Just a heads up for if you try to visit the site during that time.

Omacron 11-10-2014 11:08 AM

https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019...UUJ1reu1xh.jpg

neoshadow 11-10-2014 02:45 PM

http://rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyM...icking-cat.gif

Arashi 11-10-2014 06:06 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/a3e6e71c6ede...DQo1rewy8o.gif

Trickster 11-10-2014 06:13 PM

Oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooood!

What is Cantus gonna do?

Cantus 11-10-2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trickster (Post 1228502)
Oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooood!

What is Cantus gonna do?

Write more, learn to code...eh, the usual.

Trickster 11-10-2014 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantus (Post 1228503)
Write more, learn to code...eh, the usual.

He answered!

http://hd.wallpaperswide.com/thumbs/...f_light-t2.jpg

Revenant 11-10-2014 07:06 PM

What characters will become strange hex code this time?

Shaman 11-10-2014 07:13 PM

Yes, yes.

This is just the time we need...

Nazja 11-11-2014 01:21 AM

What if she never wakes up again?

Omacron 11-11-2014 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nazja (Post 1228616)
What if she never wakes up again?

You'll just have to go outside.

PajamaSalad 11-12-2014 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omacron (Post 1228623)
You'll just have to go outside.

I usually post on my phone when I use this website. You can do that anywhere!

Nazja 11-12-2014 06:41 PM

I'd never have gotten my post count as high without mobile devices. :P

Erthad 11-12-2014 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nazja (Post 1229306)
I'd never have gotten my post count as high without mobile devices. :P

Damn you have a lot of posts.

PajamaSalad 11-12-2014 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nazja (Post 1229306)
I'd never have gotten my post count as high without mobile devices. :P

I can be pretty bad at running up text messages too.

Nazja 11-12-2014 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erthad (Post 1229307)
Damn you have a lot of posts.

Well, you'll see more of them now because I ruined my PC by updating the bios...

Omacron 11-12-2014 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erthad (Post 1229307)
Damn you have a lot of posts.

Discounting the millions of posts we jokingly added to PJ's account, I'm still this forum's most active user.

Erthad 11-12-2014 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omacron (Post 1229360)
Discounting the millions of posts we jokingly added to PJ's account, I'm still this forum's most active user.

Oh, you actually joined after Nazja, I didn't realize that.

Bolvar 11-12-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoshadow (Post 1228413)

This made me lol.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.