View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 06:53 PM

Master Worldbuilder

Orb of Lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gromak View Post
How much do they know about the world and it's inhabitants
Stupidly much. They have stealth balloons and master spies spread out in all directions from Istos, and it's been many thousands of years since they faced any real threat from the outside world. They've had the time and the means to collect blood and tissue samples from most if not all the sapient races on the planet, as well as many species of macrofauno. Their capital, Erasteraschni, has archives full of historical records describing civilizations past and present of goblins, elves, humans, dwarves, rak'shari and more.

I'm actually a little concerned that they might be just a tad OP, but I'm trying to balance it by making them remarkably fragile. Their only recourse when confronted with fair combat is to flee, and they're easily cornered once they let anyone spot them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gromak View Post
What are their opinion on the races they've encountered etc.
Varied. They tend to favor cultures of patience, dignity, intelligence, and cunning over those of recklessness, violence, strength, or honor; and they particularly disapprove of any who would destroy a thing that cannot be replaced. They despise the Lokusi. They dislike the Rak'shari, though they admire that race's ability to adapt.

They like pretty things, and admire the works of some elven tribes as well as the intricate and enduring stonework and metalcraft of the dwarves. Humans they consider curious things as prone to meaningless self-destruction as to the supremely admirable pursuit of the unknown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaSalad View Post
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.