View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 02:33 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post
On this particular note, you've admitted yourself to only frequent the General sections of the forum, not really paying attention to the rest. I do the same whenever there's content droughts.

The Warcraft sections still get plenty of activity as soon as something happens in WoW, be it the Gameplay section for patches and updates, or the Lore section for books, short stories, audio dramas, and stuff. Admittedly there's not as much traffic as there used to be, but I think that's a case of these kinds of forum boards being a dying medium in general.

People come and go, yes. But the community as a whole is still here, be it on the forum or on the Discord (the Discord, by the way, has drawn lurkers out of lurking and into brief discussions too, if I'm not mistaken).
I would branch out if the new boards were interesting to me. I do check out the HS thread and even some Warcraft thread when they catch my eye. Mainly it is an issue of me no longer caring for Warcraft, so I am not sure what you were trying to say. That there is still need for all the current boards and no Warcraft ones should be merged? Okay whatever, just add the new boards alongside the existing ones.

Last edited by C9H20; 09-25-2017 at 02:35 PM..