View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 09:22 AM

Elune

Darkmoon Card: Elementals

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I don't know who you're talking to, honestly, because I've been terrified since Trump got the Republican nomination. But the guys who like Trump the most? They don't care about praying so much, and they tend to scorn what the T.V. and radio says because the T.V. and radio people are part of that conspiracy. So maybe you're not referring to me, or maybe you're not referring to them.

Who knows, right? This is what I get for not drinking.
You're confusing city right-wingers (like those here on this forum; a small minority) with rural right-wingers (most of them). They're still very religious. Also note that the "evil media" narrative manages to exempt Fox News, Sinclair Broadcasting stations, and all the right-wing talk radio stations that have their inky tendrils spreading across the nation.

[edit]

And in the news, someone let a dictator come here and give a speech (assumably because our president idolizes him). When people in the audience protested, his goons roughed them up. This is the second time this evil dictator has had his people rough up protesters. The last time they were confirmed American citizens. I won't be surprised if it turns out the same this time. If we're lucky, we'll see them arrested again. If we're really lucky, our failure of a president won't apologize for it like he did last time.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09...ch-in-nyc.html
Member #14

Last edited by Kakwakas; 09-22-2017 at 09:44 AM..