View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 06:17 PM

Eternal
Location: The most gorgeous place in the world (if you've been there you know what I'm talking about)

Night Elf Icon (War3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
I think night elves should reconquer all their lands, after that they should either, rebuild Eldre'thalas city or build a new one in Hyjal or Ashenvale.

City should be very big like Suramar or Boralus. With a lot of nelf architecture, trees and stuff, like a big Darnassus. A new temple of the moon for the sisterhood, a zone for druids full of wooden and trees, a zone for highborne with some old empire assets stuff (same with the temple), and a zone for warden like the vault of warden, then zone for sentinels, and finally a zone for for civillians with houses and where proffesion trainers are. Put a tree of eternity at the center of new nelf city.
Welcome Karen, and thank you for bringing back this thread. I like your ideas. Highborne section would probably have both mage and Demonhunter assets, maybe even their own portal room. Though something occurs to me........

At this point, class trainers are no longer relevant to the game. They don't teach you abilities. They don't help you retrain your talents. They don't serve any purpose. I wonder if some new purpose could be found for them.

Anyways, I'm getting off track. On track, I have to admit, there's a part of me that doesn't want the Night Elves to build a city. It's not that I don't want them to retake their homeland. It's that I don't really feel that urban life suits them. In Warcraft 3, their buildings were trees who could uproot themselves and move half the base to another location. I kinda like the idea of the Night Elves being nomads.

That said, I think there's a compromise to be had from our stowaways from Draenor. What if the Botaani who snuck back with the Mag'har create a World Tree Smoremound? Night Elf Druids could take it over and keep it in check. The city could be part of it. That said, I dislike the whole land being on top of the tree thing. I'd rather their homes be built into the tree. Maybe that's just me.

Anyway, have the new World Tree Sporemound patrol along that territory that you outlined, crushing any Horde that it sees.