View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 11:15 AM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: mjbmitch#1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaero View Post
To bring all other classes into the fold, we're removing one of the three specializations, with its abilities being merged into the remaining ones, for a total of two focused specs for each class. This will allow us to really step up on class balance, and really condense what a class is all about.
You scared me.

I'm just now coming to terms with the fact that I just recently sold a lot of my really cool staves and polearms on my Hunter after coming to the sad conclusion that I might never be able to use them again. Hearing about the fact that Survival Hunters can now use melee weapons makes me want to team up with Kairozdormu and go back in time to stop myself.
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace was the most disappointing thing since my son. I mean, how much more could you possibly fuck up the entire backstory to Star Wars? And while my son eventually hanged himself in the bathroom of a gas station, the unfortunate reality of the Star Wars prequels is that they'll be around... forever. They will never go away. They can never be undone.