View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 03:50 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakwakas View Post
I feel like I spammed the Song-A-Day thread so much that mine is going to be easy if anyone looks there. :I
Well you just made it even easier by saying that

Also guys as always it is helpful to bump the thread when you send songs by announcing your participation in a post. It helps keep the thread visible and more people may see and join.

EDIT: Didn't see your edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakwakas View Post
I'm trying really hard not to using the Darkwing Duck theme because of your title.
I don't get how the vague connection between songs helps anything.
The connection helps because when one song is correctly guessed you can try and guess the association it might have with other songs, this gets even easier when two are guessed. Otherwise someone with an eclectic taste like me could submit Iron Maiden, Tchaikovsky and Jamiroquai and good luck putting that together.
It also helps narrow it down, you think Anansi might like a song and oh, it mentions spiders, right.

Though I am open to ideas on how to make songs less random while at the same time the criteria not so stifling that the songs are obvious or even worse, overlapping. It could be used for the next such playlist if and when it happens.