View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 03:43 AM

Elune

A new Undercity would suck, I mean a similar city built somewhere else, rebuilding UC is alright. A floating Necropolis like thing would be cool, I especially like ARM's suggestion.

My own would be a dark and twisted version of a human city built on the surface. A broken mirror reflection of Stormwind, Lordaeron City or similar. Whole new construction showing Forsaken peculiarity and shadows of their human past.

If it has to be relocated from EK in a parity move for the lost Nelf homeland then put it in some desolate place, possibly Desolace itself, Thousand Needles, Tanaris... the more desolate the better. I always hated how the undead were allowed to blight prime realestate in EK, Hillsbrad, Gilneas, Arathi, Hinterlands, even some of the blighted lands with a bit of fixer upper would be great for orc/troll/tauren/belf colonization. Those races can use the land and multiply, the undead just spoil it... well, can't spoil a desert much.

If not then they can build it in WPL, EPL or the Ghostlands. I count Tirisfal and Silverpine as lost/contested.