Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Fan Works

Old 02-04-2014, 06:55 PM

Master Worldbuilder

Orb of Venom

I think I speak for everyone when I say "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah."
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaSalad View Post
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.
Old 02-04-2014, 07:43 PM

World Builder

Night Elf Icon (War3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anansi View Post
I think I speak for everyone when I say "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah."
"That sounds lovely."
You smile and slide beside Alanda, placing your arm around her.

She grins a bit but then glances to your elemental.
"Ah, Hydrian, could you give us a bit of privacy?"

My Worldbuilding:
http://bloodinkworlds.tumblr.com/
Old 02-04-2014, 07:56 PM

Eternal

Prepare for blastoff

Old 02-04-2014, 09:05 PM

World Builder

Night Elf Icon (War3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shroombie View Post
Prepare for blastoff
There's a pulse that you suppose is a shrug, Hydrian glides a short way away.

You turn your head and smile at her, but just as you think of the perfect thing to say...

Alanda leans in to kiss you.

Off to the side, someone or something sends a massive blast of fire at Hydrian.

You feel a harsh blow to the underside of your jaw and taste your own blood as Alanda stands up.

"Finally! You couldn't have gotten here a little sooner!? I was actually starting to think we'd have to meet across the river. What took you?" She hisses

The air around Alanda shimmers and ripples as a pair of horns appear atop her head, her feet turn to hooves and her hands become clawed as she throws off the dress she'd been wearing, thick fur covering her body.

Shit.

You just kissed a satyr.

My Worldbuilding:
Old 02-04-2014, 09:14 PM

Eternal

Realize you should have seen it coming. Booty dont just fall into you're hands like that.

Shrug, and ask to join them. See if they have good benefits.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:45 AM

The Sun King

Quote:
No, stupid.

Don't you know? EVERY TIME you try to be lewd in Choose-Your-Own-Adventures you will ALWAYS get punished. The girl turns out to be a vampire, her father shoots you with a gun, you are poisoned and left for dead...

It's, like, a rule. To promote chastity and waiting for marriage among the innocent killdren.

ANYWAY, I, for one, welcome our new Satyr overlords. We are all obviously on the darker side of the spellcaster sliding scale here.

(Unless they want to eat us too, or crush us into mojo, I suppose)

EDIT:
Quote:
she throws off the dress she'd been wearing, thick fur covering her body.
Also, hawt.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:19 AM

World Builder

Night Elf Icon (War3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shroombie View Post
Realize you should have seen it coming. Booty dont just fall into you're hands like that.

Shrug, and ask to join them. See if they have good benefits.
In retrospect it seems a bit obvious, the slashed out troll throat, the dismissal of the Highborne, the wanderingoff when you were near the Druids and Priestesses. Perhaps you were just a bit too eager for companionship after all your friends and family died, largely to demons not unlike Alanda and her friends. You're not terribly fond of that.

On the other hand... you can faintly feel the power radiating from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kir the Wizard View Post
No, stupid.

Don't you know? EVERY TIME you try to be lewd in Choose-Your-Own-Adventures you will ALWAYS get punished. The girl turns out to be a vampire, her father shoots you with a gun, you are poisoned and left for dead...

It's, like, a rule. To promote chastity and waiting for marriage among the innocent killdren.
(It's like the rules in a horror movie )

Quote:
ANYWAY, I, for one, welcome our new Satyr overlords. We are all obviously on the darker side of the spellcaster sliding scale here.

(Unless they want to eat us too, or crush us into mojo, I suppose)

EDIT:

Also, hawt.
Alanda steps in front of the other two satyr and murmurs something before turning back towards you. You guess they must be Dyaxxis and Kyurs. She's green-furred while the other two are red and light blue respectively.

"I'll put this simply Cerullon... my friends and I are, as you know, frowned upon by the new order... we'll need more power to survive once the stragglers have settled. We can get that power by sacrificing you... or you can join us and supply it yourself. It makes no difference to us..." Alanda smirks a bit as the other two grin behind her, claw's practically twitching in anticipation.

"I'm... interested in hearing more." You place a hand against your sore jaw as you stand, placing your back to the tree.

You can still feel your connection with Hydrian, he hasn't been destroyed, though... they don't seem to know that.

Big decision time then. You suppose you could escape, or you could join easily, or you might even try to turn the tables, so many possibilities...

My Worldbuilding:

Last edited by Mutterscrawl; 02-05-2014 at 10:23 AM..
Old 02-05-2014, 07:25 AM

The Sun King

Explain the process of "supplying it by yourself". Will we be like vampire thralls?
Old 02-05-2014, 08:00 AM

World Builder

Night Elf Icon (War3)

Quote:
Explain the process of "supplying it by yourself". Will we be like vampire thralls?
"When you say, 'supply it by myself'... a little detail would be appreciated before I go selling my soul to demonic forces."

Alanda raises a brow and smiles slightly. "You'd join in the casting, you'd be lowest ranked amongst our sect because you're newest but you'd be among the first four members and we intend to grow much more in due time."

My Worldbuilding:
Old 02-05-2014, 08:01 AM

Elune

Trick the Satyrs and kill them. Demons are to be destroyed, not trusted. Their masters were responsible for the destruction of your luxurious empire in the first place. Come on! Having no Zin'Azshari wine to drink anymore is unbearable! And think of the delicious grapes you will probably never taste again! Time for REVENGE!

Last edited by Jungleluke; 02-05-2014 at 08:04 AM..
Old 02-05-2014, 08:13 AM

The Sun King

If we can climb up the stairs of Satyr cult, I say go for it.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:53 AM

World Builder

Shadow Orb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungleluke View Post
Trick the Satyrs and kill them. Demons are to be destroyed, not trusted. Their masters were responsible for the destruction of your luxurious empire in the first place. Come on! Having no Zin'Azshari wine to drink anymore is unbearable! And think of the delicious grapes you will probably never taste again! Time for REVENGE!
Your first instinct is still to be revolted. Demons killed your friends and blew up a chunk of the world after all, they gave magic a bad name, pretty much ruined your life and the lives of a lot of other people.

Revenge is an appealing notion... But these three were likely Highborne before they became Satyr. You might escape but turning the tables or overcoming them is less likely.

Quote:
If we can climb up the stairs of Satyr cult, I say go for it.

And... then there's the power.

Besides, your options in the new society forming seem pretty limited, and not terribly appealing....

Train to be a dirt-scraping druid, or work for who knows how long among the Highborne, who might be stripped of their influence soon enough anyway?

You grimace slightly as you wrestle with the decision.

Alanda smirks a tad, leaning forward and gliding a black nail under your chin.
"You're conflicted, it's understandable. You would've been killed if we'd succeeded in bringing Lord Sargeras to this world, but things have changed now. I can see it in you, you're alone, be reborn as a Satyr and begin a new life, grasp the power before you! Or would you rather we let you go and kneel before the flowers and trees?"

For a moment, you consider what your friends would think of you... But they're gone. Your home is gone. Your family is gone. Your old life is gone.

You try to reach for some deeper sense of morality a reason not to accept... you'd be hurting people?

You almost wonder if that was why you wanted to join the Moonguard in the first place.

"I accept." As breathe the words Alanda practically cackles, grabbing you by the arm and yanking you between herself and the other two satyr.

She tosses her hands up and fire blazes along the ground into a demonic sigil centered around you. Your skin feels like needles are being driven across it and you grab at your head and stomach as the air grows hotter, green flame and shadow begin to boil up from the ground around you.

The others are saying something but you can't hear it over the pain that boils across your body and erupts into a roar in your mind, the world is spinning and you only belatedly realize it's because you're doubled over and screaming as a pair of horns begin to push out the top of your skull.

The thought that the Satyr lied, and are simply torturing you, briefly flits through your mind before the pain blocks out any coherent thought.

You can't feel your feet anymore and there's a searing jolt of pain down your spine and through your arms, you stagger to your feet and let out a single defiant roar as blood fills your mouth, your jaw finishing its reshaping.

You vomit a bit of blood across yourself before steadying yourself, blinking slowly as the pain subsides.

You smile slowly at the other satyr.

Cerullon Moonspear is dead.

Who are you now?

My Worldbuilding:
Old 02-05-2014, 10:14 AM

Master Worldbuilder

Orb of Venom

Xazz Mirrorface
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-05-2014, 10:19 AM

The Sun King

Indeed, that was the name of a half-troll mongrel. Now we shall take on our true form, our true potential!

We are Jerrikar, the aggressive negotiator.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:48 AM

World Builder

Shadow Orb

Quote:
Xazz Mirrorface
You consider a few names, Xazz isn't that bad but it's sort of a mook name. And Mirrorface is just silly, though illusions are pretty cool, perhaps you should learn some. You file that thought away for later.

Quote:
Indeed, that was the name of a half-troll mongrel. Now we shall take on our true form, our true potential!

We are Jerrikar, the aggressive negotiator.
You consider the name Jerrikar but then suddenly feel a distant sense of impending doom. You decide to avoid that one. Besides, that's the name for a red Satyr, and you're purple.

Hey... actually your skin's a little darker. Not only did you get a nice tan out of this deal but you're slightly more muscular than you were before.

You take a few tentative steps on your new hooves. while brushing some of the blood off of yourself. As you think through some other names, no rush after all.

On the plus side you'll never have to worry about stubbing your toes again. On the other hand you will never again look dazzling in the latest footwear. But these are the sacrifices one must make for power you suppose.

"You don't look half bad newblood." Kyurs grins as Alanda and Dyaxxis eye you appraisingly.

There's also a faint tingle at the edge of your mind... that can't be though... Hydrian?

Your elemental approaches, tinged a sickly green. Being linked to you while you were turned into a Satyr has clearly affected him. Good, now you don't have to get a new one. Or if you decide to get a new servant you could have two... or maybe you could trade him... The traumatized impression you feel from your link with him doesn't bother you in the least.

My Worldbuilding:
Old 02-05-2014, 10:53 AM

Master Worldbuilder

Orb of Venom

Fel orgy time?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-05-2014, 10:58 AM

The Sun King

Orb of Venom

Quote:
Fel orgy time?
Remember, we're the lowest of the caste, so it'll be done on our poor PC with Fel Strap-ons.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:59 AM

Master Worldbuilder

Orb of Venom

Quote:
Remember, we're the lowest of the caste, so it'll be done on our poor PC with Fel Strap-ons.
Alright, scratch that.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-05-2014, 11:05 AM

The Sun King

Quote:
Alright, scratch that.
Go and update your Angels thread, duuude.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:16 AM

World Builder

Shadow Orb

Quote:
Fel orgy time?
You have had a pretty big night, you follow the others to a cave they've been using as a base chatting casually along the way.

"Interesting..." you flex your hands a bit, feeling the way the flow of your magic has changed, familiar yet decidedly improved. You'll have to experiment with your magics in more detail later.

"Xavius designed the spells to convert subjects quickly, your magic and... body are improved as well." Alanda smirks a bit, seemingly a it more relaxed now that she doesn't have to play Night Elf.

"Rest well, we'll begin the ritual tonight." Dyaxxis glances back at you. "Then we'll see whether we wasted our time with you or not."

Kyurs rolls his eyes a bit. "Oh please, it's not as if it's complicated, in some ways the destruction of the well was a blessing. The doorway can be anywhere we need it now, even if it's much smaller."

"We're contacting the Legion then?" There's a hint of hunger in your voice you didn't expect.

"Yes, so far we've been unable to contact greater demons, the fallout from the Well's explosion has interfered with our casting, but tonight, with four of us, we should be able to get a message through, let them know there are yet satyr on Azeroth willing to do their bidding... for a price." Alanda steeples her fingers and clicks her nails together slowly as her eyes flicker a bright green for a moment.

You reach the cave not long afterwards, it looks perfectly natural from the outside but around the first turn there are a series of softly flickering torches and a few luminescent lichens.

Kyurs and Dyaxxis make their way to their own rooms, but only a few steps in, Alanda spins around, pinning you to a wall and kissing you.

Your claws rake her sides... things are a depraved blur after that.

-----------

You awake beside her a few hours later, a series of bite marks across your neck and chest in the process of healing.

My Worldbuilding:
Old 02-05-2014, 11:20 AM

The Sun King

For the reference

Cast Arcane Intellect and review your knowledge of Demonic lore. What demon lords do we know of?
Old 02-05-2014, 11:42 AM

World Builder

Shadow Orb

Quote:
For the reference

Cast Arcane Intellect and review your knowledge of Demonic lore. What demon lords do we know of?
You stretch briefly and glance around, you're alone in the main room on a rug made out of deerskin or something. You sit up and close your eyes...

Ah, it seems you've retained your old spells. Though in casting they'd likely be a bit warped by your new demonic nature.

You try out 'arcane intellect' so that you can get your head together, you lift a hand... and rather than the silver eye you're used to a pair of burning green eyes briefly flicker before you. 'Fel cunning' alright.

You feel a brief tinge of soreness as you think, likely the result of rudimentary demonic lore being branded into your brain by the transformation.

Sargeras, the Lord of he Legion, you'd heard his name before but now his power is put in context and it makes your hair stand on end.

There's also his lieutenants Archimonde the Defiler and Kil'jaeden the Deceiver. Powerful Eredar Lords... you feel a twinge of camraderie and rivalry with the eredar, they were gifted much like the Highborne were but there's something else... but your knowledge is incomplete.

You let out a brief growl of frustration and move on.

The remaining major demonlords are Mannoroth the Destructor, a powerful military general and Tichondrius The Darkener, one of the Nathrezeim, and a strategist.

Beyond that are other names, matched with a race, Shivarra, Mo'arg, no great level of detail but a general impression that leaves you hungering for more knowledge.

My Worldbuilding:
Old 02-05-2014, 12:05 PM

The Sun King

Propose contacting Tichondrius. He might be one of the few with patience for lower races. I doubt Mannoroth, Sargeras, or Archimonde have anything nice to say, and Kil'jaeden might not want to bother with a little cell.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:07 PM

Master Worldbuilder

Orb of Venom

Adjust dreams of rebuilding Kaldorei society to accomodate suddenly demonic nature.

Vow to build up an empire of demonic overlords the likes of which hath not been seen since the razing of Xoroth. Fuck the Burning Legion. When you're finished, Sargeras will be calling you boss.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-05-2014, 12:09 PM

The Sun King

First we'd need to take the leadership of a cell, who seem pretty Legion-inclined.

We need cultists to revere us.

Tags
collaboration, creative