Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Scrolls of Lore > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 02-04-2016, 08:35 AM
Ashendant Ashendant is offline

Elune
Ashendant's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 15,557
BattleTag: Ashendant#2130

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anansi View Post
>Purchase Memory Token through microtransactions
An incoherent thought forms in your mind before you quickly forget it away. The curses are clearly messing with your head.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-04-2016, 08:37 AM
Anansi Anansi is offline

Master Worldbuilder
Anansi's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: A Dying World
Posts: 18,136

Lumber (War3)

>Go Forest, Left
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
And the HRE was a meme that went too far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaSalad View Post
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-04-2016, 08:52 AM
GenyaArikado GenyaArikado is offline

Banished
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 13,294

Default

>Ask the deities to identify themselves or allow yourself to die
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-04-2016, 11:46 AM
Ashendant Ashendant is offline

Elune
Ashendant's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 15,557
BattleTag: Ashendant#2130

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenyaArikado View Post
>Ask the deities to identify themselves or allow yourself to die
Somehow you know you were never one for suicide, so you discard that part of that thought. The other parts sends flashes of images into your mind, overwhelming you, before calming down. To the best of their capabilities they slowly coalesce these six images in your mind.

The rotten corpse of a little girl.
A scholar covered in burns.
A great brilliant serpent.
A beastman hidden in dust.
A mother covered in moss.
An ancient behemoth surrounded by darkness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anansi View Post
>Go Forest, Left
You get off-road and enter the forest directly to your left. You move through the birch forest with only the light of the stars to guide you. You manage to catch glimpse of wildlife, but it quickly escapes before you can examine it better.

You come to a stop when you find a bunch of bushes filled with all kinds of berries. You decide to stop here, before continuing any further. The birch trees seem to grow thicker and taller in that direction and release an unnatural taste into the air. The deities tell you there is a great danger deeper into the forest.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-05-2016, 08:21 AM
Anansi Anansi is offline

Master Worldbuilder
Anansi's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: A Dying World
Posts: 18,136

Orb of Lightning

>Go Deeper Forest
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
And the HRE was a meme that went too far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaSalad View Post
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 02-05-2016, 08:25 AM
Aneurysm Aneurysm is offline

Problemsolver
Aneurysm's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Here, there, and everywhere.
Posts: 9,316

Default

>Worship the deity of Necropedophiliacs.
__________________
My love for you is like a truck, berserker.
Would you like some making fuck, berserker?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-05-2016, 10:24 AM
Khyrberos Khyrberos is offline

Priestess of the Moon
Khyrberos's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 592

Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon

Pick the Berries.
Determine if edible
IF edible == true
THEN eat half, save some for later
ELSE use them as war paint over your "body" to scare away enemies.
__________________
(The User Formerly Known as 'Triumvirate')
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
...Triumvirate has it right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ijffdrie View Post
Triumvirate; you weird.
Welcome to the club. Have a drink on the house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anansi View Post
I like this guy.
If you're interested in creating custom factions & heroes in Warcraft 3, I mod that over at The Hive Workshop (Also at Wc3C.net).

My primary Project Thread:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...ehere_.303712/
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-15-2016, 12:20 PM
Ashendant Ashendant is offline

Elune
Ashendant's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 15,557
BattleTag: Ashendant#2130

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anansi View Post
>Go Deeper Forest
As you try to move deeper into the forest you begin to feel very weak. The gods are slowly withdrawing their Divine Protection, making the curses increase in power. You bend you knee in weakness an then fall to the ground. You crawl back to the bushes and rest for there for a seconds, regaining your strength as the protections return.

It seems like the gods won't help you with your foolishness.

>You have yet to clear the tutorial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triumvirate View Post
Pick the Berries.
Determine if edible
IF edible == true
THEN eat half, save some for later
ELSE use them as war paint over your "body" to scare away enemies.
Exploring the bushes and the area around it you find:
> 19 mature Blueberries.
> An assortment of 45 unidentified non-poisonous berries from the bushes.
> One Watermelon.

All the gods except the Behemoth and the Brilliant Serpent desire these as sacrifices. You also find:
> 23 pink-white berries growing on the birch trees identified as poisonous by the Corpse Girl Goddess, which she desires as an sacrifice.
> One log filled with maggots desired by the Behemoth as an sacrifice.

You pick all the berries and store it in your bag. It strangely feels full.

>You've filled your inventory!

You try to eat but find out you don't know if you can eat or not.

>You don't know your race yet!

You try to make some paint for putting on your body and intimidating your enemies, but you don't know how to do that yet.

>You don't have that skill yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post
>Worship the deity of Necropedophiliacs.
You bend your knee to the corpse girl goddess and begin to recite a few prayers. Half of them come naturally to you, while the rest she guides you through them. She seems pleased as you go along.

Then you misnomer her domain with something completly heinous. She grows irate and your mind begins to flow with the images and emotions behind countless atrocities for what seems like an eternity. In reality only a single second passed, as the other deities pacify her and your mind returns to normal.

---Sheet---
Log:
>You store in your inventory:
>> 19 mature Blueberries in 2 stacks.
>> 45 unidentified non-poisonous berries in 5 stacks.
>> 1 Watermelon.
>> 13 pink-white poisonous berries taking up 2 stacks.
>You've lost one Favour with the Corpse Girl goddess.
__________________

Last edited by Ashendant; 02-15-2016 at 12:26 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-15-2016, 12:43 PM
GenyaArikado GenyaArikado is offline

Banished
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 13,294

Default

go back and pick up the shit the gods wanted

say sorry to hel lolita hel
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-16-2016, 08:20 AM
Ashendant Ashendant is offline

Elune
Ashendant's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 15,557
BattleTag: Ashendant#2130

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenyaArikado View Post
go back and pick up the shit the gods wanted

say sorry to hel lolita hel
You ask for forgiveness from the Corpse Girl Goddess. She refuses to accept it, until you promise that you will sacrifice a stylish dress to her.

You return to small path with the wooden platform where you manifested from and it's still there. You grab the metal blade with your right hand. You try to stuff the wooden platform in your bag, but the rim is unwieldy against it.

>Your inventory is too full! You will need to use or throw away one item to free up enough space to pick that.

---Sheet---
Log:
>You equip the Metal Blade in your right hand.
>You've gained a new objective: Sacrifice a stylish dress to the Corpse Girl goddess.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-16-2016, 08:23 AM
Anansi Anansi is offline

Master Worldbuilder
Anansi's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: A Dying World
Posts: 18,136

Orb of Lightning

>Refuse to be a slave to invisible powers you have no compelling reason to believe have ever done anything for you
>Go Deeper Forest
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
And the HRE was a meme that went too far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaSalad View Post
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-16-2016, 09:56 AM
Ashendant Ashendant is offline

Elune
Ashendant's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 15,557
BattleTag: Ashendant#2130

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anansi View Post
>Refuse to be a slave to invisible powers you have no compelling reason to believe have ever done anything for you
>Go Deeper Forest
You consider for a moment trying again going deeper into the forest, but quickly discard that thought. From the strength of the curses that are wrecking your body and the considerable higher power of the Divine Protection granted by the gods you know that you won't survive the trip.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-16-2016, 10:13 AM
GenyaArikado GenyaArikado is offline

Banished
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 13,294

Default

go to the house
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-16-2016, 10:15 AM
Anansi Anansi is offline

Master Worldbuilder
Anansi's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: A Dying World
Posts: 18,136

Orb of Lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashendant View Post
You consider for a moment trying again going deeper into the forest, but quickly discard that thought. From the strength of the curses that are wrecking your body and the considerable higher power of the Divine Protection granted by the gods you know that you won't survive the trip.
>Die on your feet rather than live on your knees
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
And the HRE was a meme that went too far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaSalad View Post
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-17-2016, 05:09 AM
Ashendant Ashendant is offline

Elune
Ashendant's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 15,557
BattleTag: Ashendant#2130

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anansi View Post
>Die on your feet rather than live on your knees
You discard another pointless suicidal thought. You know that you always lived on your knees and you're comfortable and even confident in that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenyaArikado View Post
go to the house
You abandon the wooden platform to it's fate and head towards the home, taking close to five minutes to reach it. At the end of the road you find a wooden fence crawling with vines and you enter through the gate.

The gothic-style family home with two floors is in a well-kept state, but it feels a bit abandoned, with all the weeds starting to grow around it. As you think about the age of the weed you hear the words "two weeks" coming into your mind from the Mother goddess. You can see a large apple tree to the side, empty of any fruit.

You hear the grumble of the gods pestering you for sacrifices.
__________________

Last edited by Ashendant; 02-17-2016 at 05:16 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 02-18-2016, 07:44 AM
Khyrberos Khyrberos is offline

Priestess of the Moon
Khyrberos's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 592

Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon

(I'm really surprised no one has thought to try this yet; especially you, Anansi. Aren't you all about sacrificing & elder gods & whatnot? Tsk tsk.)

>Perform sacrifice(s) to the appropriate god(s) (assumably by laying the things out in a neat arrangement, stabbing them with the knife or whatever, and saying some kind of prayer to the appropriate diety)

If we don't know how to perform the/a sacrifice,

>Pray & Ask the gods how they want their sacrifices performed
THEN
>Perform the sacrifice(s) to the appropriate god(s)
__________________
(The User Formerly Known as 'Triumvirate')
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
...Triumvirate has it right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ijffdrie View Post
Triumvirate; you weird.
Welcome to the club. Have a drink on the house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anansi View Post
I like this guy.
If you're interested in creating custom factions & heroes in Warcraft 3, I mod that over at The Hive Workshop (Also at Wc3C.net).

My primary Project Thread:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...ehere_.303712/
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-01-2016, 08:55 AM
Ashendant Ashendant is offline

Elune
Ashendant's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 15,557
BattleTag: Ashendant#2130

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triumvirate View Post
(I'm really surprised no one has thought to try this yet; especially you, Anansi. Aren't you all about sacrificing & elder gods & whatnot? Tsk tsk.)

>Perform sacrifice(s) to the appropriate god(s) (assumably by laying the things out in a neat arrangement, stabbing them with the knife or whatever, and saying some kind of prayer to the appropriate diety)

If we don't know how to perform the/a sacrifice,

>Pray & Ask the gods how they want their sacrifices performed
THEN
>Perform the sacrifice(s) to the appropriate god(s)
You sit and put the bag on you lap and empty the bag in front of you. You pray to the gods and offer the food to them, singing half-remembered, half-guided prayers to their power.

>The Corpse Girl takes seven Pink White Poisonous Berries
>The Burned Scholar takes eight Blueberries
>The Brilliant Serpent is disgusted by your offering.
>The Dusty Beastman takes the Mature Watermelon and eight Blueberries
>The Moss Mother takes six Unidentified Non-Poisonous Berries.
>The Ancient Behemoth shows no interest in your offering.

You store everything else back in your inventory.

---Sheet---
Log:
>You store in your inventory:
>> 3 mature Blueberries.
>> 39 unidentified non-poisonous berries in 4 stacks.
>> 6 pink-white poisonous berries.
>> You've freed up 3 inventory slots.
>You've gained one Favour with four of your deities.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-01-2016, 03:45 PM
GenyaArikado GenyaArikado is offline

Banished
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 13,294

Default

explore the house
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-02-2016, 05:53 AM
Ashendant Ashendant is offline

Elune
Ashendant's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 15,557
BattleTag: Ashendant#2130

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenyaArikado View Post
explore the house
You enter the house and find the insides covered in dust and cobwebs. The entrance is a long hallway with two dressers and stairs at the end. There are two doors parallel to each other in the middle of the hallway and another beneath the stairs.

The Corpse Girl warns you of a danger below and the presence of lost souls above. The Brilliant Serpent whispers you about treasure and the Burned Scribe about knowledge located in this home.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
choose your own adventure, collaboration, storytelling

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.