Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Old 12-15-2017, 04:03 AM

Eternal

So, here's my take at what I think would make a fine second warfront, mirroring the Stromgarde one.

The Slopes of Hyjal

Following the terrible victory off the shores of Northrern Kalimdor, the Horde holds dominion over much of the western continent. Their seat of power turned nothing but a charred husk, and the Horde firmly holding the lowlands of the north, the ancient race of Kaldorei falls back towards their ancient homeland, the sacred mountain of Hyjal. As their battered forces fortify the mountain’s slopes and summit, the commoners seeing refuge deep within the caverns of the imposing Hyjal, Warchief Sylvanas marches her Forsaken armies to secure all of Kalimdor for the Horde once and for all…

Features;

Night Elf – Undead conflict: While the original warfront of Stromgarde seeks to recreate the conflict of the classic Horde and Alliance, taking place on the fields of the ancient human kingdom featured in Warcraft II, this warfront aims to recreate the famous battle of Mount Hyjal in the current day. As such, the undead are no longer represented by the Scourge, but by the Forsaken, and are no longer supported by the Legion, but by the orcs, the goblins and their terrible machinery, and other. And at the same time, the Kaldorei support has quite a different composition as well.

A variety of terrain: From the forested slopes of Hyjal’s summit to the snowy crags of upper Winterspring, the terrain plays a large role in this warfront.

Caverns of Hyjal: Delve deep into this magnificent cavern system to find advantages against your foe.
Old 12-15-2017, 04:18 AM

Eternal

Blizz hire this guy.
Old 12-15-2017, 04:27 AM

Troubadour
BattleTag: Krainz#1972

Eh.

I'm personally sick tired of Hyjal.

Now, a warfront on the Ghostlands would be damn sick.

I think one in Alterac would be nice as well, with Dwarves fighting the last few remaining Frostwolves. With the Dwarves winning, of course.

But, eh. I will be honestly surprised if we get more than one warfront. I have PTSD from being excited about having each alt having their Garrison in a different zone.
Old 12-15-2017, 11:25 AM

World Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krainz View Post
Eh.

I'm personally sick tired of Hyjal.

Now, a warfront on the Ghostlands would be damn sick.

I think one in Alterac would be nice as well, with Dwarves fighting the last few remaining Frostwolves. With the Dwarves winning, of course.

But, eh. I will be honestly surprised if we get more than one warfront. I have PTSD from being excited about having each alt having their Garrison in a different zone.
Toss in the Forsaken raising the Perenoldes and other folks from Alterac / Syndicate perhaps?

My Worldbuilding:
http://bloodinkworlds.tumblr.com/
Old 12-15-2017, 11:44 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Erthad #1438

Crossed Swords (War2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl View Post
Toss in the Forsaken raising the Perenoldes and other folks from Alterac / Syndicate perhaps?
I want Stromgarde vs Alterac part two. Devious Alterac zombies vs warrior Stromgarde humans. It would be great.
Old 01-04-2018, 09:46 AM

Druid of the Claw

Warfront: Westfall. As of Cata, the Alliance seem to have mostly lost control of Westfall (for various reasons). The Horde attacking with the support of Zandalari/Jungle trolls and the remains of the Defias. The Horde goal is to defend the Dreadnought long enough that it can get out into the water and start firing on Stormwind. The Alliance goal is the breach the Horde lines and destroy it.

Warfront: Silvermoon. Alleria and the Void Elves (and both High Elves) want THEIR city back! With no other Horde support on the continent, how long can the Blood Elves last?

Last edited by Veryyawn; 01-04-2018 at 01:40 PM..
Old 01-05-2018, 01:15 AM

Guru of Gilneas

Alleria and the void/high elves may be pro-Alliance, but it seems fairly clear from most text that we have received that she does not question the authority of Lor'themar or the legitimacy of Silvermoon and Quel'thalas.
Old 01-05-2018, 07:31 AM

Druid of the Claw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Alleria and the void/high elves may be pro-Alliance, but it seems fairly clear from most text that we have received that she does not question the authority of Lor'themar or the legitimacy of Silvermoon and Quel'thalas.
"One day, Silvermoon will stand on the side of the Alliance, I know it"

Not long until the Void Elves declare that they need a Voidwell, and the easiest way to get one is the swap the Sunwell over to serve the needs of the TRUE children of Quel'thalas.
Old 01-05-2018, 07:52 AM

Guru of Gilneas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veryyawn View Post
"One day, Silvermoon will stand on the side of the Alliance, I know it"
Which says nothing about Alleria denying the legitimacy of Quel'thalas and Regent Lor'themar.

Quote:
Not long until the Void Elves declare that they need a Voidwell, and the easiest way to get one is the swap the Sunwell over to serve the needs of the TRUE children of Quel'thalas.
High elf fans are some of the biggest nutjobs.

Tags
speculation, world of warcraft