Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #651  
Old 11-25-2015, 08:20 AM
Marthen Marthen is offline

Eternal
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4,975

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
So how the fuck did the Kaldorei not notice the giant vrykul/titan lands beside of their major city of Suramar?
Vrykul moved there after the Sundering. What is bugging me more is the whole deal with Vault of the Wardens.
Reply With Quote
  #652  
Old 11-25-2015, 08:21 AM
Ujimasa Hojo Ujimasa Hojo is offline

Eternal
Ujimasa Hojo's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Philippines
Posts: 4,202

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
So how the fuck did the Kaldorei not notice the giant vrykul/titan lands beside of their major city of Suramar?
__________________




Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, or FruitLab.
Reply With Quote
  #653  
Old 11-25-2015, 08:27 AM
Genesis Genesis is offline

Guru of Gilneas
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,277

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthen View Post
Vrykul moved there after the Sundering.
Weren't the vrykul asleep before the Sundering? And it does not take into account all the Titan and Watcher stuff already there.
Reply With Quote
  #654  
Old 11-25-2015, 08:44 AM
Sonneillon Sonneillon is offline

Lord of the
Assassin's League
Sonneillon's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Canadaland
Posts: 9,990
BattleTag: Sonneillon #1112

Default

Maybe they did, given how the Kvaldir are fighting the Naga under the ocean it's entirely possible the have a history. They might have been a servant class or more likely on good terms with them. Sort of like the Mogu and Trolls, bound together through alliance or our factions, That is the more likely case. Whatever the shit Elune is might also have ties to this. However the truth that's been established about the lore development in this game is they haven't put any thought into it, just go along with it, questioning things is for Nerds.
__________________
“Listen to the Chair Leg of Truth! It does not lie!”

Last edited by Sonneillon; 11-25-2015 at 08:47 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #655  
Old 11-25-2015, 08:45 AM
Marthen Marthen is offline

Eternal
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4,975

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Weren't the vrykul asleep before the Sundering? And it does not take into account all the Titan and Watcher stuff already there.
Damn, I am sure I read how the Vrykul of Stormheim were awakened by the Sundering and traveled there because of Odyn somewhere, but I can't find it at the moment. Perhaps it was just a dream.

By the way. I have a theory (to explain why so different zones with so different cultures are next to each other) that before the Sundering, those zones were in different parts of ancient Kalimdor, but after the Sundering, they slowly drifted closer and closer thanks to the power of the Pillars of Creation, which each zone has one. For example, Stormheim was formerly somewhere close to Howling Fjord etc.

Last edited by Marthen; 11-25-2015 at 08:57 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #656  
Old 11-25-2015, 08:48 AM
Genesis Genesis is offline

Guru of Gilneas
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,277

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthen View Post
Damn, I am sure I read how the Vrykul of Stormheim were awakened by the Sundering and traveled there because of Odyn somewhere, but I can't find it at the moment. Perhaps it was just a dream.

By the way. I have a theory (to explain why so different zones with so different cultures are next to each other) that before the Sundering, those zones were in different parts of ancient Kalimdor, but after the sundering, they slowly drifted closer and closer thanks to the power of the Pillars of Creation, which each zone has one. For example, Stormheim was formerly somewhere close to Howling Fjord etc.
I would suggest proposing that to the lore powers that be, since that would make for a fantastic explanation to possible lore inconsistencies and incoherence of the Broken Isles geography.
Reply With Quote
  #657  
Old 11-25-2015, 09:01 AM
Nazja Nazja is offline

Trade Baroness - Moderator
Nazja's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: All the lands of Wonder.
Posts: 40,921

Default

They traveled there, but I don't remember when exactly.
Reply With Quote
  #658  
Old 11-25-2015, 09:02 AM
Marthen Marthen is offline

Eternal
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4,975

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
I would suggest proposing that to the lore powers that be, since that would make for a fantastic explanation to possible lore inconsistencies and incoherence of the Broken Isles geography.
Be my guest. I already spammed Matt Burns and Micky Neilson with multiple suggestions and questions over the past month.
Reply With Quote
  #659  
Old 12-06-2015, 01:47 PM
Ethenil Ethenil is offline

Eternal
Ethenil's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,657

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthen View Post
Be my guest. I already spammed Matt Burns and Micky Neilson with multiple suggestions and questions over the past month.
Any answers? >.>

Btw, hi there Marthen
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
elves arent people, foot expansion, for khalimdor mah sistahs, forsaken want everything, leg expansion, wow legion

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.