Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

Old 11-25-2015, 08:20 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
So how the fuck did the Kaldorei not notice the giant vrykul/titan lands beside of their major city of Suramar?
Vrykul moved there after the Sundering. What is bugging me more is the whole deal with Vault of the Wardens.
Old 11-25-2015, 08:21 AM

Eternal

Quote:
So how the fuck did the Kaldorei not notice the giant vrykul/titan lands beside of their major city of Suramar?

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, or FruitLab.
Old 11-25-2015, 08:27 AM

Guru of Gilneas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthen View Post
Vrykul moved there after the Sundering.
Weren't the vrykul asleep before the Sundering? And it does not take into account all the Titan and Watcher stuff already there.
Old 11-25-2015, 08:44 AM

Lord of the
Assassin's League
BattleTag: Sonneillon #1112

Maybe they did, given how the Kvaldir are fighting the Naga under the ocean it's entirely possible the have a history. They might have been a servant class or more likely on good terms with them. Sort of like the Mogu and Trolls, bound together through alliance or our factions, That is the more likely case. Whatever the shit Elune is might also have ties to this. However the truth that's been established about the lore development in this game is they haven't put any thought into it, just go along with it, questioning things is for Nerds.

Last edited by Sonneillon; 11-25-2015 at 08:47 AM..
Old 11-25-2015, 08:45 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Weren't the vrykul asleep before the Sundering? And it does not take into account all the Titan and Watcher stuff already there.
Damn, I am sure I read how the Vrykul of Stormheim were awakened by the Sundering and traveled there because of Odyn somewhere, but I can't find it at the moment. Perhaps it was just a dream.

By the way. I have a theory (to explain why so different zones with so different cultures are next to each other) that before the Sundering, those zones were in different parts of ancient Kalimdor, but after the Sundering, they slowly drifted closer and closer thanks to the power of the Pillars of Creation, which each zone has one. For example, Stormheim was formerly somewhere close to Howling Fjord etc.

Last edited by Marthen; 11-25-2015 at 08:57 AM..
Old 11-25-2015, 08:48 AM

Guru of Gilneas

Quote:
Damn, I am sure I read how the Vrykul of Stormheim were awakened by the Sundering and traveled there because of Odyn somewhere, but I can't find it at the moment. Perhaps it was just a dream.

By the way. I have a theory (to explain why so different zones with so different cultures are next to each other) that before the Sundering, those zones were in different parts of ancient Kalimdor, but after the sundering, they slowly drifted closer and closer thanks to the power of the Pillars of Creation, which each zone has one. For example, Stormheim was formerly somewhere close to Howling Fjord etc.
I would suggest proposing that to the lore powers that be, since that would make for a fantastic explanation to possible lore inconsistencies and incoherence of the Broken Isles geography.
Old 11-25-2015, 09:01 AM

Trade Baroness - Moderator

They traveled there, but I don't remember when exactly.
Old 11-25-2015, 09:02 AM

Eternal

Quote:
I would suggest proposing that to the lore powers that be, since that would make for a fantastic explanation to possible lore inconsistencies and incoherence of the Broken Isles geography.
Be my guest. I already spammed Matt Burns and Micky Neilson with multiple suggestions and questions over the past month.
Old 12-06-2015, 01:47 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Be my guest. I already spammed Matt Burns and Micky Neilson with multiple suggestions and questions over the past month.
Any answers? >.>

Btw, hi there Marthen

Tags
elves arent people, foot expansion, for khalimdor mah sistahs, forsaken want everything, leg expansion, wow legion