Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

View Poll Results: Pick 2 Chiefs or be discarded. Don't pick you nose.
Millenia 0 0%
Skytotem 4 11.43%
Pajamasalad 5 14.29%
Aneurysm el suave 3 8.57%
Master Apothecary Ekoms Redlab 1 2.86%
Volkrin McVolkrin, the Earthen 7 20.00%
Nonane the Nameless Heroe 1 2.86%
Fungalmancer Biebosh 1 2.86%
Stormcaller of the Earthen Ring 1 2.86%
High Thane Whiny'Ally 3 8.57%
Dark Pharaoh Ramses 1 2.86%
Anasterian II 3 8.57%
Magistrix Illusiel Verdande 4 11.43%
Kellick the Cannibal 8 22.86%
Zaelsino the Moderated Champion 3 8.57%
Fojar von Lordaeron, 12 34.29%
Xie von Alterak 2 5.71%
That Sunwalker 0 0%
Grim Campfire, heir of Abasik 3 8.57%
Cosmic Melon, the Orcfather 5 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2013, 01:09 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shroombie View Post
Thank you, I've been meaning to switch to it.

And you would deny the Naga and Sporelings a place in the Horde? When the Forsaken came to us, we granted our strength to them, and were enriched. The Blood Elves bolstered our might with powerful magic. And the Goblins have pulled us into a new age of technology and advancement. Who could say what gifts the Sporelings and Naga could bring?
Ah yes, the grand gifts of puttress and blackfuse. Good thing you brought them up, I'm sure our votes had forgotten about them. As for your new additions, the sporelings would strain our economy even further, due to their squalor living conditions and distant lands. And the naga would try to turn us away from the shamanistic ways, what with the following of the old gods and all that.

The horde must return to tradition. Shamanism, hunting, honor, being one with our land. Anything else will just cost the taxpayer unnecesary money. We must focus on our own lands first. I promise that my first focus shall be on restoring the high quality of life for every man, woman and child in the horde (again, except the forsaken, not gonna waste effort on a lost project) and the security of our homeland. Only when those things are assured can we look at the greater world.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:10 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Erthad #1438

Crossed Swords (War2)

I retract my vote... I must be persuaded.

What can the good people of the ground kingdom, aka Diggerville, aka Diggerslvania, aka Diggerer Ltd offer the people of Rockistan?
Old 09-15-2013, 01:10 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Malice#2774

Three rings, to the Blood Elf Kings, high in the sky.
Seven to the Forsaken Lords beneath Lordaerons stones.
Nine to the Alliance, doomed to die.
One to the Warchief, upon his throne.
Elves are marvellous. They cause marvels.
Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.
Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.
Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.
Elves are terrific. They beget terror.

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

No one ever said elves are nice.
Elves are bad.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:17 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijffdrie View Post
Ah yes, the grand gifts of puttress and blackfuse. Good thing you brought them up, I'm sure our votes had forgotten about them. As for your new additions, the sporelings would strain our economy even further, due to their squalor living conditions and distant lands. And the naga would try to turn us away from the shamanistic ways, what with the following of the old gods and all that.
Ahh, yes; because a race is judged by its worst. You are correct. We should begin by kicking out all such dastardly groups. First, the Darkspear Trolls, and that blasted witch-doctor Zalazane. Then, the Tauren and those damnable grimtotem. Who could forget the traitor, Kael'thas? the Blood Elves simply have to go. And the Orcs, oh dear, the Orcs. Ner'zul, Gul'dan, and who knows how many others.

Yes, you're right. Clearly, no race is fit to serve the Horde.

Quote:
The horde must return to tradition. Shamanism, hunting, honor, being one with our land. Anything else will just cost the taxpayer unnecesary money. We must focus on our own lands first. I promise that my first focus shall be on restoring the high quality of life for every man, woman and child in the horde (again, except the forsaken, not gonna waste effort on a lost project) and the security of our homeland. Only when those things are assured can we look at the greater world.
You claim to raise the standard of living while forcing people to live as they once did? I feel nothing else needs to be said.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:17 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erthad View Post

What can the good people of the ground kingdom, aka Diggerville, aka Diggerslvania, aka Diggerer Ltd offer the people of Rockistan?
I will make peace with the bear people of Azeroth. Instead of needlessly slaughtering them for their livers and pelts we will send our ambassadors to make peace with them. Both our people are sick of the blood shed and I will end it. I will push for conservation efforts to help the bear people and give them their own reservations to live on.

Bears will also be able to go to school with the orcs, tauren, and trolls and will be accepted to join the Horde if they so choose. I will give Misha a fitting cabinet position with in my Horde to help me carry out these plans.

The poor bears can't defend themselves from either the Horde or the Alliance. We will come up with a magical solution in order to help out their plight. Some kind of spell that allows them to stand toe to toe with the larger and more scary factions in the world.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:18 PM

The Digger

Quote:
You speak of complacency, and the assumption that the people of the Horde are to be peons and scavengers forever. I say no! I say the Horde is ascendant! We shall not be bound! We are the Horde! And we are free, above all!
The people of the Horde are free. When a hog farmer carves out a sty in the hard ground of the Barrens that is land upon which he can be free to take his life into his own hands unburdened by the machinations of far-removed political gentry. Your talk of ascendance degrades the traditions of the Horde, reducing their efforts in the fields, the mines, and the field of battle to something that needs to be ascended, something flawed and lesser. I believe in the way of the Horde, I believe in the - as you so contemptuously refer to them - peons and scavengers, for it is in them that beats the heart and soul of the Horde. You would see their way of life destroyed, and for what? To educate them in your ways. To obliterate everything they are so you can reshape them in your own image. You claim to care for the Horde even as you reject it.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:24 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volkrin View Post
The people of the Horde are free. When a hog farmer carves out a sty in the hard ground of the Barrens that is land upon which he can be free to take his life into his own hands unburdened by the machinations of far-removed political gentry. Your talk of ascendance degrades the traditions of the Horde, reducing their efforts in the fields, the mines, and the field of battle to something that needs to be ascended, something flawed and lesser. I believe in the way of the Horde, I believe in the - as you so contemptuously refer to them - peons and scavengers, for it is in them that beats the heart and soul of the Horde. You would see their way of life destroyed, and for what? To educate them in your ways. To obliterate everything they are so you can reshape them in your own image. You claim to care for the Horde even as you reject it.
For every peon stuck in a mine, that is one less artisan crafting things of greatness. You would lower the Horde to it's common denominator, and demand the people be satisfied. You would make us as the Alliance sees us. As animals, base and savage. The world is massive, and you would keep a family tied to their farm, for fear of starvation.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:31 PM

Elune

Quote:
Ahh, yes; because a race is judged by its worst. You are correct. We should begin by kicking out all such dastardly groups. First, the Darkspear Trolls, and that blasted witch-doctor Zalazane. Then, the Tauren and those damnable grimtotem. Who could forget the traitor, Kael'thas? the Blood Elves simply have to go. And the Orcs, oh dear, the Orcs. Ner'zul, Gul'dan, and who knows how many others.

Yes, you're right. Clearly, no race is fit to serve the Horde.
The difference between the honorable people of the horde, and those that would be kicked out under my rule, is that the former have actually strengthened the horde, while the latter have used the horde as an excuse to strengthen themselves.

Fact is, the gifts you claim new races bring to the horde are nothing of the sort. We have evidence of the forsaken working with the legion while attempting to corrupt both the barrens and ashenvale, merely using their membership of the horde as a cover, as well as working with the grimtotem tribe to attempt to restart a war with the alliance.

As for the bilgewater? I do respect the goblins as a people. However, let's face it. The only reason they are in the horde is because the alliance attacked them and garrosh bullied them. They have been exploited by the previous government, as well as their own, resulting in poverty and near-slavery. To pay for this, I promise to secede Azshara to the cartel, and promise membership in the horde for any goblin willing to embrace our values.

Quote:
You claim to raise the standard of living while forcing people to live as they once did? I feel nothing else needs to be said.
I do believe you missed my plan to use eco-domes to grow forests in Durotar. I am not forcing people to live as they once did. Technology and innovation can bring us food and warm our homes. What I promise is a standard of living, as high as any member of the horde (minus the forsaken) ever had, without the loss of moral values that the careless expansion of the previous warchiefs brought.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:34 PM

The Digger

Quote:
For every peon stuck in a mine, that is one less artisan crafting things of greatness. You would lower the Horde to it's common denominator, and demand the people be satisfied. You would make us as the Alliance sees us. As animals, base and savage. The world is massive, and you would keep a family tied to their farm, for fear of starvation.
To you a peon is a beast? A miner base? A grunt a savage? The good, humble, hardworking people are nothing to you but a stepping stone towards your vaunted "greatness," a Horde where bold monuments are given greater reverence than the sweat of a worker's brow. What is a member of the Horde to you? Clay. They are clay in your fingers to be molded and twisted into whatever purpose you intend, but that is not what they should be. At their core a person of the Horde is a rock, a solid dedication to their families, their values, and the lives they've made for themselves through honest working of the good earth. You would see those rocks shattered, or ground down until you find them pleasing to the eye. That stalwart spirit is the foundation of this great Horde and I would not see it eroded sir!
Old 09-15-2013, 01:48 PM

Eternal

Quote:
To you a peon is a beast? A miner base? A grunt a savage? The good, humble, hardworking people are nothing to you but a stepping stone towards your vaunted "greatness," a Horde where bold monuments are given greater reverence than the sweat of a worker's brow. What is a member of the Horde to you? Clay. They are clay in your fingers to be molded and twisted into whatever purpose you intend, but that is not what they should be. At their core a person of the Horde is a rock, a solid dedication to their families, their values, and the lives they've made for themselves through honest working of the good earth. You would see those rocks shattered, or ground down until you find them pleasing to the eye. That stalwart spirit is the foundation of this great Horde and I would not see it eroded sir!
A peon who cannot become more if he chooses is a beast indeed. It is not an innate trait that elevates us from animals. It is our freedom, and our struggle against the harshness of our world that makes us who we are. A rock is immobile, and is worn down by the wind and rain. I would have the Horde as a mighty tree, one with deep roots and branches large enough to cover us all.

Quote:
The difference between the honorable people of the horde, and those that would be kicked out under my rule, is that the former have actually strengthened the horde, while the latter have used the horde as an excuse to strengthen themselves.

Fact is, the gifts you claim new races bring to the horde are nothing of the sort. We have evidence of the forsaken working with the legion while attempting to corrupt both the barrens and ashenvale, merely using their membership of the horde as a cover, as well as working with the grimtotem tribe to attempt to restart a war with the alliance.
The people you mention have sworn the Blood Oath, and are as much the Horde as any Orc, Troll, or Tauren. The Undead fought with us in Outland, and brought the demons of that blasted place to their knees. The Blood Elves secured our foot hold in Northrend, and have brought their mighty Blood Knights and Magisters to the front lines. The Goblins give us industrial might, and the financial fortitude to fuel it. They are family! You would abandon them at your leisure, and leave us with nothing. Have you no compassion! Your heart beats not with the Horde, but with the Alliance, where kinship is determined by blood alone.

Quote:
I do believe you missed my plan to use eco-domes to grow forests in Durotar. I am not forcing people to live as they once did. Technology and innovation can bring us food and warm our homes. What I promise is a standard of living, as high as any member of the horde (minus the forsaken) ever had, without the loss of moral values that the careless expansion of the previous warchiefs brought.
Any novice Shaman could tell you that plan is reckless and foolhardy. After the Cataclysm, you really intend to force the land to bend to your will?
Old 09-15-2013, 01:50 PM

Site Staff - Moderator
BattleTag: Pyrolithic#1538

What's the expression in the US?

Relief, Recovery and Reform.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:51 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Millenia#1386

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erthad View Post

Rockistan? You understand the orcs eat rocks, don't you? It's true!

You should join the Alliance instead. Three of our races are descended from rocks and metals, and care far more for stone than the Horde ever will.

Have you seen the lands of Durotar? Plenty of stone, and yet the orcs insist on using wood, rather than the noble terrain they walk on!

The Alliance's three rules on faction conflict:
1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.
3) You can't leave the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustrum View Post
Because if a storyteller is doing his job, he makes you care. And if that storyteller then says "I dunno, then they stopped fighting, I guess," without any explanation or clarification, his audience has every right to be pissed off. Because they were given reason to stay interested, reason to keep up with his tale, only to be shut down just as things were getting good. A waste of time, a waste of emotional tension, a waste, if you fail to grasp the significance of narrative, of money.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:51 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellick View Post

Care to be the Horde Liaison to the Zandalari?
Old 09-15-2013, 01:54 PM

Eternal Watcher
BattleTag: Yaskaleh#1817

Ijffdrie and Nazja working together would bring the most prosperity and peace to the Horde.

Say no to genocide!
Save the Nightborne!
Old 09-15-2013, 01:54 PM

Elune

I will remove Mak'gora from the books if I win because I don't want anyone to challenge me to a duel to the death.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:57 PM

Elune

Quote:
The people you mention have sworn the Blood Oath, and are as much the Horde as any Orc, Troll, or Tauren. The Undead fought with us in Outland, and brought the demons of that blasted place to their knees. The Blood Elves secured our foot hold in Northrend, and have brought their mighty Blood Knights and Magisters to the front lines. The Goblins give us industrial might, and the financial fortitude to fuel it. They are family! You would abandon them at your leisure, and leave us with nothing. Have you no compassion! Your heart beats not with the Horde, but with the Alliance, where kinship is determined by blood alone.
Excuse me, but when have I ever mentioned the blood elves as those who should not be in the horde? I do think you had a bit of a freudian slip there, as I consider the blood elves valued members and allies.

And as for the horde being family, last I checked, good family didn't browbeat its members into working for them when they were at their weakest. Nor did good family members abuse their status in the hopes of committing gruesome crimes leaving the rest of their family to cover for them. Under my guidance, the horde will become a healthy family once more, not this twisted immoral mockery you see it as.

Quote:
Any novice Shaman could tell you that plan is reckless and foolhardy. After the Cataclysm, you really intend to force the land to bend to your will?
I assure you, eco-domes have been used for years across a hundred worlds throughout the harshest regions of the universe. Your attempt to dismiss my plan is a pretty obvious attempt to gain political advantage, even it means that people in the horde will starve to death without the extra food.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:04 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Excuse me, but when have I ever mentioned the blood elves as those who should not be in the horde? I do think you had a bit of a freudian slip there, as I consider the blood elves valued members and allies.

And as for the horde being family, last I checked, good family didn't browbeat its members into working for them when they were at their weakest. Nor did good family members abuse their status in the hopes of committing gruesome crimes leaving the rest of their family to cover for them. Under my guidance, the horde will become a healthy family once more, not this twisted immoral mockery you see it as.
You would create a 'healthy' family by cleaving members from it, like a tumor. And I merely assumed you wanted the Blood Elves gone, as you claimed
Quote:
Fact is, the gifts you claim new races bring to the horde are nothing of the sort.
It is that xenophobic quality I seek to eradicate. You also claim to respect the Goblins, but bring up Blackfuse as an example of why they should never have been admitted. What is this! Do you want Goblins in the Horde or not?

Quote:
I assure you, eco-domes have been used for years across a hundred worlds throughout the harshest regions of the universe. Your attempt to dismiss my plan is a pretty obvious attempt to gain political advantage, even it means that people in the horde will starve to death without the extra food.
Oh really? The last I recall, we saw them being used on a dead and ravaged planet, with the wildlife being twisted and driven into an unnatural fury.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:17 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: CJFurious#1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9H20 View Post
My resume:
I was going to nominate myself until I read this. The only way C9H20 can improve his policies would be free pizza at every meeting and a monthly party at a strip club.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:20 PM

Elune

Quote:
You would create a 'healthy' family by cleaving members from it, like a tumor.
A very apt comparison, dear Shroombie. For what else do you do with a malignant tumor? You remove it.

Quote:
And I merely assumed you wanted the Blood Elves gone, as you claimed
Where have I claimed such a thing? The only ones I want gone are the forsaken. I would be delighted if the goblins stayed, but that's a choice I'm leaving up to them.

Quote:
It is that xenophobic quality I seek to eradicate. You also claim to respect the Goblins, but bring up Blackfuse as an example of why they should never have been admitted. What is this! Do you want Goblins in the Horde or not?
The goblins should never have been forced to become members of the horde. It was a crime of the last administration, which the goblins only accepted out of desperation. I would love goblins to be in the horde, but the honorable thing to do is leave the choice up to them.

Quote:
Oh really? The last I recall, we saw them being used on a dead and ravaged planet, with the wildlife being twisted and driven into an unnatural fury.
Lies. I have been to the eco-domes myself. Within lies the last remnants of Farahlon, animals and plants. True, there have been occasional anomalies, but those were due to deliberate sabotage. If you are still worried, relax; The eco-domes will only be used to quickly raise forests, and will not be permanent structures. Like any shaman knows, nature sometimes needs a helping hand to restore balance.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:22 PM

Elune

Neoshadow seconds the nomination of nazja. As her vp I will be fair, but rule with an iron fist. banning candy crush!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurzog View Post
I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurako View Post
based neokitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post

Shape up, Neocat. Fuck's sake.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:31 PM

Eternal

Quote:
A very apt comparison, dear Shroombie. For what else do you do with a malignant tumor? You remove it.
So you claim our eastern allies to be a tumor? You disregard all that they have accomplished?

Quote:
Where have I claimed such a thing? The only ones I want gone are the forsaken. I would be delighted if the goblins stayed, but that's a choice I'm leaving up to them.
You claimed it when you said
Quote:
Fact is, the gifts you claim new races bring to the horde are nothing of the sort.
Quote:
The goblins should never have been forced to become members of the horde. It was a crime of the last administration, which the goblins only accepted out of desperation. I would love goblins to be in the horde, but the honorable thing to do is leave the choice up to them.
This, I can agree on. Good to see we have some common ground. Giving them Azshara is a step too far, though.

Quote:
Lies. I have been to the eco-domes myself. Within lies the last remnants of Farahlon, animals and plants. True, there have been occasional anomalies, but those were due to deliberate sabotage. If you are still worried, relax; The eco-domes will only be used to quickly raise forests, and will not be permanent structures. Like any shaman knows, nature sometimes needs a helping hand to restore balance.
Farahlon was composed of lush rolling hills. What the Eco-domes have created are foul, overgrown jungles, not dissimilar to the Overgrowth which used to plague the Southern Barrens.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:40 PM

Elune

Quote:
So you claim our eastern allies to be a tumor? You disregard all that they have accomplished?
Nope, just the forsaken, who haven't accomplished anything other than finding fabulous new ways to commit atrocities. Blood elves, revantusk and frostwolves are valued allies and friends.

Quote:
You claimed it when you said
Shroomy, my dear boy, you must understand that what the horde seeks is not gifts. You diminish it by reducing new members to gifts. They are family members, around for the long run.

Quote:
This, I can agree on. Good to see we have some common ground. Giving them Azshara is a step too far, though.
Azshara, as it is now, has been shaped almost entirely by goblin hands. It would be unfair to their efforts to denounce that. Not giving them the horde territories there would practically be stealing.

Quote:
Farahlon was composed of lush rolling hills. What the Eco-domes have created are foul, overgrown jungles, not dissimilar to the Overgrowth which used to plague the Southern Barrens.
I'll admit that the vegetation has gotten a little denser, but I think we've already got quite enough rolling hills in horde territory, don't we? Thick forests on the other hand are something we could really use right now.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:43 PM

Master Worldbuilder

Orb of Venom

Scandal! Political corruption among the Horde's top officials!

Quote:
Let's make a deal. You can be Prime Minister of Quel'Thalas and the Eastern Horde if you give support my bid for Warchief.
Read all about it in the Kun-Lai Times, the only news source you can count on to be belligerently neutral to all factions!

-------------------------------------------------

Statements from Volkrin McVolkrin, rival candidate for the office of Warchief:

Quote:
Look, already these charlatans of the podium brazenly mock the very processes they claim to work within, trading political office as if it were a cheap toy. Are these the people you would elect to represent your interests? I think not. Say no to this tawdry politicking, I beg of you.
Read the rest of our exclusive interview only in the Kun-Lai Times, your source for universally uncooperative news reporting!

ijffdrie on the attack with a flurry of smear campaigns against his rival candidates!

Quote:
People of the horde, how many of you actually understood what this guy said? Pick me, a guy who speaks plainly.
Quote:
Remember, a vote for a pokemon is a vote for copyright infringement.
Quote:
Remember, a vote for PJ is a vote for varian becoming the high king of the entire planet.
Shocking allegations of collaboration with the Alliance???? Awful truth or vicious slander? Find out in our exclusive investigation of Pajamasalad's dark past! Kun-Lai Times! We're unfair to everybody!

Is ijffdrie a racist?

Quote:
And you would deny the Naga and Sporelings a place in the Horde? When the Forsaken came to us, we granted our strength to them, and were enriched. The Blood Elves bolstered our might with powerful magic. And the Goblins have pulled us into a new age of technology and advancement. Who could say what gifts the Sporelings and Naga might bring?
Warchief candidate Shroombie launches his counterattack, openly condemning rival ijffdrie of racially targetted policies! Read the Kun-Lai times to get the full story!

Outrage sweeps Orgrimmar as Warchief candidate Trade Baroness Nazja puts a price on power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
If you vote for me, you'll have all of the Eastern Kingdoms back. I only ask for a small sum of money in exchange.
The Kun-Lai Times brings you the latest in this campaign season's ongoing series of backroom deals! Kun-Lai Times! Politicians are assholes!

Class warfare in the streets!

Quote:
How dare you sir! being of the common man does note make one a fool. The people of the Horde are more than capable of understanding my campaign message. Again you mock our people, first implying that they are so lacking in self-agency that they need to be "uplifted" to meet your standards, and now you claim that their colloquial dialects leave them incapable of grasping a larger vocabulary. I accept the decent folks of the Horde as they are, and respect both their intelligence and way of life. It is you sir, you and your ilk that seeks to destroy everything they hold dear for the sake of your grand plans, your lofty visions that have no place within them for the very people you entreat for their votes.
Candidates ijffdrie and Volkrin McVolkrin both claim to stand for the common man! The Kun-Lai Times explains why they're both lying!

Fumbled press conference!

Quote:

Warchief candidate ijffdrie cannot pull his foot from his mouth as he spouts slur after racially insensitive slur! Read the opinions of politically undecided Naga and Sporelings in the Kun-Lai Times!

Attack on the Horde way of life?

Quote:
Candidate Shroombie condemns his rivals for their conventional traditions and values! Why does he hate the Horde and everything our fathers stood for???? The Kun-Lai Times finds out!

Negotiations with terrorists??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamasalad View Post
I will make peace with the bear people of Azeroth. Instead of needlessly slaughtering them for their livers and pelts we will send our ambassadors to make peace with them. Both our people are sick of the blood shed and I will end it. I will push for conservation efforts to help the bear people and give them their own reservations to live on.
Leaked transcripts of Warchief candidate Pajamasalad reveal backroom deals with the infamous bear Erthad, bear face of the bear coalition of bear terrorists! What was she thinking???? Read the Kun-Lai Times to find out!

Go back to Kezan!

Quote:

As for the bilgewater? I do respect the goblins as a people. However, let's face it. The only reason they are in the horde is because the alliance attacked them and garrosh bullied them. They have been exploited by the previous government, as well as their own, resulting in poverty and near-slavery. To pay for this, I promise to secede Azshara to the cartel, and promise membership in the horde for any goblin willing to embrace our values.
In his latest of inflammatory speeches against foreign races, ijffdrie condemns Forsaken and Goblin citizens of the Horde and shares plans to deport Goblins to reservations on the Azshara coast! Read the Kun-Lai Times for a full transcript!

Dark horse candidate from nowhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellick View Post

Latecoming candidate Kellick expresses his platform simply and elegantly, without wasting dozens of words at a time to say nothing! What's he hiding? The Kun-Lai Times looks to find out!

Alliance propaganda agitates unrest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millenia View Post
Rockistan? You understand the orcs eat rocks, don't you? It's true!

You should join the Alliance instead. Three of our races are descended from rocks and metals, and care far more for stone than the Horde ever will.

Have you seen the lands of Durotar? Plenty of stone, and yet the orcs insist on using wood, rather than the noble terrain they walk on!
Pro-Alliance anarchists are on the rise as pamphlets generated by the Alliance propaganda machine find their way into Horde cities! Read this Kun-Lai Times special editorial to learn why the Alliance is responsible for gang violence!

More backroom deals????

Quote:
Care to be the Horde Liaison to the Zandalari?
Candidate Shroombie continues to barter your freedom away to the highest bidder! Read about it in the Kun-Lai Times!

Abolition of fair combat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamasalad View Post
I will remove Mak'gora from the books if I win because I don't want anyone to challenge me to a duel to the death.
Recent tapes of candidate Pajamasalad reveal her plans to do away with ancient and honorable traditions of the Horde! The Kun-Lai Times brings you the full scoop from this bear-loving terrorist!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaSalad View Post
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:46 PM

Elune

If I may step out of character for a moment.

Anansi, that post was brilliant.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:50 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Quaero#1875

Everyone will vote only for themselves anyway.

Tags
horde bias, poll, wololo