Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Scrolls of Lore > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 05-10-2017, 06:42 PM
Kakwakas Kakwakas is offline

Elune
Kakwakas's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: US
Posts: 8,380

Darkmoon Card: Elementals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellick View Post
Scrambling to find a theme, and shipping them in as soon as I can.
You should've gotten in on it early like I did!
__________________
Member #14
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Kellick Kellick is offline

Site Staff - Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12,052
BattleTag: Pyrolithic#1538

Default

A list has been sent. Hopefully it'll pass muster.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-12-2017, 01:33 PM
C9H20 C9H20 is offline

Elune
C9H20's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 12,208

Default

Hey guys, strictly speaking we should have started 30mins ago but I was busy AND lazy yesterday so I still haven't sorted out everyone's submission.

Also since this is a competitive guessing playlist I want more people to join so I am extending the deadline to 22:00 CET Sunday. I will try to pester some veterans into joining who haven't done so already and hopefully some other people join too in this time.

Thank you for understanding and sorry.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-13-2017, 03:20 PM
C9H20 C9H20 is offline

Elune
C9H20's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 12,208

Default

Still time for any later comers to join.

Also I have good news I was able to convince Cantus to allow us to have a special rank as a reward and handclaw has been gracious enough to make an icon for the winner (or if the winner has a rank they like the person they defer the reward to). The rank and icon will be music related but I think there is some wiggle room for some customization on the part of the winner.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-13-2017, 03:24 PM
Yaskaleh Yaskaleh is offline

Eternal Watcher
Yaskaleh's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The heart of Scania
Posts: 18,625
BattleTag: Yaskaleh#1817

Default

I'll try to put something together before bed.

Done.
__________________

Say no to genocide!
Save the Nightborne!

Last edited by Yaskaleh; 05-13-2017 at 03:53 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 05-13-2017, 04:10 PM
Torch Torch is offline

Eternal
Torch's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,279
BattleTag: Torch#2569

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9H20 View Post
Also since this is a competitive guessing playlist I want more people to join so I am extending the deadline to 22:00 CET Sunday. I will try to pester some veterans into joining who haven't done so already and hopefully some other people join too in this time.
You rang?
__________________
"Terrorism, a job for lazy people and wankers"

If I die, blame it on BfA
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-13-2017, 09:50 PM
C9H20 C9H20 is offline

Elune
C9H20's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 12,208

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
I'll try to put something together before bed.

Done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch View Post
You rang?
Aw I didn't even need to pester you guys and you came. Much love, such bros.


Alright the playlist is almost done but I am still waiting on some people to make their submissions passable which means the playlist might be delayed a day or two but the happening is imminent. I will try to let you guys know when exactly as soon as possible so you can know when the guessing starts.

The submissions are still open while we wait.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-13-2017, 09:58 PM
Kellick Kellick is offline

Site Staff - Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12,052
BattleTag: Pyrolithic#1538

Default

Lookin' forward to seeing what everyone's got going on, musically.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-13-2017, 09:59 PM
Kakwakas Kakwakas is offline

Elune
Kakwakas's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: US
Posts: 8,380

Darkmoon Card: Elementals

I can't wait for everyone to make fun of my horrible taste in music.
__________________
Member #14
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-14-2017, 07:38 AM
Kellick Kellick is offline

Site Staff - Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12,052
BattleTag: Pyrolithic#1538

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakwakas View Post
I can't wait for everyone to make fun of my horrible taste in music.
I'm sure it can't be that bad.

Heck, this time, I toned down my weirdness in order to have a more coherent theme.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-14-2017, 07:45 AM
Nazja Nazja is offline

Trade Baroness - Moderator
Nazja's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: All the lands of Wonder.
Posts: 40,927

Default

I just used google to find passable songs sharing a specific word.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-14-2017, 08:48 AM
Anansi Anansi is offline

Master Worldbuilder
Anansi's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: A Dying World
Posts: 18,134

Orb of Lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9H20 View Post
Alright the playlist is almost done but I am still waiting on some people to make their submissions passable which means the playlist might be delayed a day or two but the happening is imminent. I will try to let you guys know when exactly as soon as possible so you can know when the guessing starts.

The submissions are still open while we wait.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
And the HRE was a meme that went too far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaSalad View Post
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-16-2017, 08:13 AM
Kellick Kellick is offline

Site Staff - Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12,052
BattleTag: Pyrolithic#1538

Default

Bumping the thread to keep it fresh in people's minds, and to humbly request a status update.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-16-2017, 08:19 AM
Yaskaleh Yaskaleh is offline

Eternal Watcher
Yaskaleh's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The heart of Scania
Posts: 18,625
BattleTag: Yaskaleh#1817

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellick View Post
Bumping the thread to keep it fresh in people's minds, and to humbly request a status update.
The winds says it's soon.
__________________

Say no to genocide!
Save the Nightborne!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-16-2017, 03:57 PM
C9H20 C9H20 is offline

Elune
C9H20's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 12,208

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
The winds says it's soon.
The wind always says it's coming soon TM.

But this time it is actually coming soon, in like 1 hour so those of you who are pumped for some guessing get ready.

I wanted to have a 10PM launch as planned but I was away with friends tonight so 1AM will have to do. I will always try to answer guesses at around 10PM each day which will also signify it is time for a new round of guessing.

Anyhow weather or not you are interested in guessing I hope you all guys enjoy
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 05-16-2017, 04:18 PM
Kellick Kellick is offline

Site Staff - Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12,052
BattleTag: Pyrolithic#1538

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9H20 View Post
The wind always says it's coming soon TM.

But this time it is actually coming soon, in like 1 hour so those of you who are pumped for some guessing get ready.

I wanted to have a 10PM launch as planned but I was away with friends tonight so 1AM will have to do. I will always try to answer guesses at around 10PM each day which will also signify it is time for a new round of guessing.

Anyhow weather or not you are interested in guessing I hope you all guys enjoy
Yes... Gooood.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 05-16-2017, 04:36 PM
Anansi Anansi is offline

Master Worldbuilder
Anansi's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: A Dying World
Posts: 18,134

Orb of Lightning

You promised it would be on Thursday. I think you should delay it until then.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
And the HRE was a meme that went too far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaSalad View Post
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 05-16-2017, 05:22 PM
C9H20 C9H20 is offline

Elune
C9H20's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 12,208

Default

Nah people have waited long enough, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzhb...acAWe9&index=1
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 05-16-2017, 05:27 PM
Kakwakas Kakwakas is offline

Elune
Kakwakas's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: US
Posts: 8,380

Darkmoon Card: Elementals

Are we allowed to confirm/deny guesses if they're directed towards us?
__________________
Member #14
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 05-16-2017, 05:29 PM
Anansi Anansi is offline

Master Worldbuilder
Anansi's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: A Dying World
Posts: 18,134

Orb of Lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakwakas View Post
Are we allowed to confirm/deny guesses if they're directed towards us?
Only if you lie.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
And the HRE was a meme that went too far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaSalad View Post
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 05-16-2017, 05:36 PM
Kakwakas Kakwakas is offline

Elune
Kakwakas's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: US
Posts: 8,380

Darkmoon Card: Elementals

To the cheeky bastard who went with the "dark" theme (Sonata Arctica - In the Dark; Hammerfall - Dark Wings, Dark Words; Beseech - My Darkness, Darkness) because of Darkwing Duck, I'm onto you. I have no idea who you are, but I'm onto you!
__________________
Member #14
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 05-16-2017, 05:40 PM
Anansi Anansi is offline

Master Worldbuilder
Anansi's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: A Dying World
Posts: 18,134

Orb of Lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakwakas View Post
To the cheeky bastard who went with the "dark" theme (Sonata Arctica - In the Dark; Hammerfall - Dark Wings, Dark Words; Beseech - My Darkness, Darkness) because of Darkwing Duck, I'm onto you. I have no idea who you are, but I'm onto you!
First guesses:

Sonata Arctica - In the Dark (Kakwakas)
Hammerfall - Dark Wings (Kakwakas)
Beseech - My Darkness, Darkness (Kakwakas)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
And the HRE was a meme that went too far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaSalad View Post
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 05-16-2017, 05:41 PM
C9H20 C9H20 is offline

Elune
C9H20's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 12,208

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakwakas View Post
Are we allowed to confirm/deny guesses if they're directed towards us?
EDIT: (Don't do this, no confirming or denying you stuff, change of plans.) But the official reveal will be around 10PM CET and only that is the reset that opens another round of guessing.

The playlist is set to be open for 10 days but it might be longer if things are still heated by then (or shorter if all songs are guessed).


Now, go get that fancy new rank and icon!

Last edited by C9H20; 05-17-2017 at 02:46 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 05-16-2017, 05:43 PM
Kakwakas Kakwakas is offline

Elune
Kakwakas's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: US
Posts: 8,380

Darkmoon Card: Elementals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anansi View Post
First guesses:

Sonata Arctica - In the Dark (Kakwakas)
Hammerfall - Dark Wings (Kakwakas)
Beseech - My Darkness, Darkness (Kakwakas)
I'm going to guess
Sonata Arctica - In the Dark (Anansi)
Hammerfall - Dark Wings (Anansi)
Beseech - My Darkness, Darkness (Anansi)
__________________
Member #14
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 05-16-2017, 05:44 PM
Anansi Anansi is offline

Master Worldbuilder
Anansi's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: A Dying World
Posts: 18,134

Shadow Orb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakwakas View Post
I'm going to guess
Sonata Arctica - In the Dark (Anansi)
Hammerfall - Dark Wings (Anansi)
Beseech - My Darkness, Darkness (Anansi)
Hahaha! But which of us is bluffing?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
And the HRE was a meme that went too far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaSalad View Post
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
competition, fun and games, go git 'em, music, playlist, scrolls of lore, serious business

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.