Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Fan Works

Old 11-16-2014, 10:44 AM

Wisp

Default Territory Map of Azeroth

Hello all. I wanted to share this project I have been working on for quite some time with all of you. It's a huge territory map of Azeroth, showing currently occupied horde and alliance territory, with quests and other in game resources taken into account. I was spurred on by the lack of good maps of this topic, as all of the other maps like this that I have seen are all speculative and highly inaccurate.

Here is the link to the map:

LINK
Old 11-16-2014, 12:29 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Leviathonlx#1820

Quote:
NOTE: The background map is NOT of my making (However, I will try and find the link to it soon. I will edit this post when I find it.)
The background is sourced from this site and me.

Last edited by Leviathon; 11-16-2014 at 12:34 PM..
Old 11-17-2014, 10:15 AM

Chimaera

After taking a peek, I find myself wondering how come Hellscream's Watch in Ashenvale isn't marked red.
Looking at the other horde locations in said zone, it doesn't seem like this map is giving any credit to how the horde was told to withdraw after the siege on Orgrimmar, which is fair enough if you see that as just speculation, but what's the deal with Hellscream's Watch apparently not being consistent with that?

What I'm getting at is: is there some resource that points to this particular camp having been dismantled at some point or something?
Old 11-19-2014, 11:59 AM

Guru of Gilneas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeltopian View Post
Hello all. I wanted to share this project I have been working on for quite some time with all of you. It's a huge territory map of Azeroth, showing currently occupied horde and alliance territory, with quests and other in game resources taken into account. I was spurred on by the lack of good maps of this topic, as all of the other maps like this that I have seen are all speculative and highly inaccurate.

Here is the link to the map:

LINK
Cool. Considering Azshara questing and the post-SoO agreements, shouldn't more of Azshara be red? Also, Horde and Alliance territories are not marked in Northrend.

Tags
cartography, factions