Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

Old 05-06-2014, 10:50 PM

Banished

Default Jaina Deluge suceeds

Varian, Garry and a big bulk of human and orc forces are annihilated. We know that Jaina remains crazy, the blue dragonflight goes extinct and Kalec goes cuckoo. How does the war play without (in your head) and what leads to those events?

Old 05-06-2014, 10:56 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Millenia#1386

The Alliance falls in line behind her, perhaps with some misgivings, and the rest of the Horde either promptly surrender, fall, or run away forever. Jaina eventually calms down, maybe feels bad about it, and decides to cool off. Meanwhile, Alliance navy ships chase after the fleeing Horde and they both end up crashing into Pandaria.

The Alliance's three rules on faction conflict:
1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.
3) You can't leave the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustrum View Post
Because if a storyteller is doing his job, he makes you care. And if that storyteller then says "I dunno, then they stopped fighting, I guess," without any explanation or clarification, his audience has every right to be pissed off. Because they were given reason to stay interested, reason to keep up with his tale, only to be shut down just as things were getting good. A waste of time, a waste of emotional tension, a waste, if you fail to grasp the significance of narrative, of money.

Last edited by Millenia; 05-06-2014 at 11:00 PM..
Old 05-06-2014, 11:14 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millenia View Post
The Alliance falls in line behind her, perhaps with some misgivings, and the rest of the Horde either promptly surrender, fall, or run away forever. Jaina eventually calms down, maybe feels bad about it, and decides to cool off. Meanwhile, Alliance navy ships chase after the fleeing Horde and they both end up crashing into Pandaria.
Where the Horde Remnants, led by Vol'Jin, end up using the dark Mogu flesh-binding magic out of necessity and create a new army to carve out a chunk of Pandaria for themselves, eventually allying with the Zandalari.

Which would have been dope.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:35 PM

Priestess of the Moon

From atop her tower in the floating city of Dalaran she uses the Eye of Judgement Focusing Iris to destroy her enemies at her whim.
"Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs."
Charles James Napier
Old 05-07-2014, 12:08 AM

Arch-Druid

A large part of the alliance fleet would be dead; most orcs would die out (and before anyone makes a comment about that being a good thing a.) there are orcs who aren't evil assholes b.) Blizzards shit writing still helped to make the orcs unsympathetic; before cataclysm they were actually fairly tolerable

Most alliance shun Jaina because she killed most of their leaders, Jaina feels guilt almost instantly.
Old 05-07-2014, 06:30 AM

Eternal
Location: The most gorgeous place in the world (if you've been there you know what I'm talking about)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol'Yoggy View Post
A large part of the alliance fleet would be dead; most orcs would die out (and before anyone makes a comment about that being a good thing a.) there are orcs who aren't evil assholes b.) Blizzards shit writing still helped to make the orcs unsympathetic; before cataclysm they were actually fairly tolerable

Most alliance shun Jaina because she killed most of their leaders, Jaina feels guilt almost instantly.
Probably hides from her guilt through hate.

The blue flight dies attempting to take the Iris from her.

Sylvanas takes the gloves off and deploys plague everywhere, rendering most of Lordaeron and all of Stromgarde and Gilneas uninhabitable. Probably gets vaporized anyway.

Mogu and Zandalari take over.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:36 PM

Echo of the Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenyaArikado View Post
the blue dragonflight goes extinct and Kalec goes cuckoo
Why do the blue dragons go extinct when Orgrimmar floods? Seems there's a plot point I never heard about here.

EDIT: I'm really liking this scenario, particularly the part with Varian dying.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:42 PM

Eternal
Location: The most gorgeous place in the world (if you've been there you know what I'm talking about)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
Why do the blue dragons go extinct when Orgrimmar floods? Seems there's a plot point I never heard about here.

Best theory I've heard (I forget who presented it, I'll find it later and give them credit) is they try to take the Iris back. Jaina kills them to keep it.

EDIT: it was Noitora

Last edited by Menel'dirion; 05-08-2014 at 07:44 PM..
Old 05-08-2014, 08:00 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post

They are using the alternate timeline Kalec out of Warcrimes. At the end when Kairoz summons all these alternate versions of the people at the court room one is an alternate Kalec that failed to stop Jaina leading to a chain of events that ended up killing off the Blue dragonflight and everything he cared about. He went crazy from the loss.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:08 PM

Horde is broken forever. Who cares about the rest?
Old 05-09-2014, 08:52 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlee View Post
Horde is broken forever. Who cares about the rest?
Even if the Alliance is broken for ever?
Old 05-10-2014, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutinz View Post
Even if the Alliance is broken for ever?
Yep. Don't care two shits about anyone or anything in Warcraft.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:50 PM

Arch-Druid

Than why are you even here?
Old 05-13-2014, 06:47 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol'Yoggy View Post
Than why are you even here?
Same reason to attend mass, the free bread.

Tags
crucify anduin, speculation, world of warcraft